TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #196
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    I think you missed the point, tupac.

    If a red comes out to a human there's a 1/6th chance that the human is blue. Knowing this, the wolf's chances are better if he comes out to a human as the seer claiming they seered him green.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #197
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      I did say 1/6th of a chance of being exposed

      being exposed is a bad thing!
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #198
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        Originally posted by tupacodaman
        btw I meant to include "ask for html AIM logs", you can't really edit those...
        Anything can be faked.

        And actually, bro, pidgin does all my logging automatically in the client with no formatting. Plain text. Doesn't even give me a .html option to save from my logs, so if I wanted that, I'd need to save it while the window is still open. But even then, I have it set to ignore all formatting on incoming messages. You gonna decide all of my logs are fake because they're all plain text?

        And seriously folks, like I said, I'm actually in favor of lynching tupac, I just want to be sure that if manti is going to be lynched, it is done early while it still can happen. If you guys don't want to do it, then it's on you, so hopefully I'm wrong in that case. I'd much rather be wrong about manti if not many agree that lynching manti is a good idea.

        Incidentally, when does day end? And can we get a vote report? If it comes down to it, I'm not above throwing a vote to tupac if it could move us to a insta and avoid phantoms.

        ps I still haven't gotten around to reading that chat log. How worthy of my time is it really?

        Comment

        • Panda Express
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2009
          • 59

          #199
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          I find it interesting that Tupac is still voting for me despite the fact sully asked to be replaced via AIM, according to Maki. I think that should push away the idea that he was trying to stay under the radar ...

          I'd spite vote back, but I have a theory that Bolth wouldn't have said he was bored of this game if he was a wolf.

          I'm just so in the dark at the moment with all this. Gonna try to get back on during lunch so I can chat with anyone available, but just in case I don't, gonna vote Fiction to put myself in the safe zone.
          Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

          Comment

          • Panda Express
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2009
            • 59

            #200
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            Was just looking at the end time afro, its "1 PM EST 10/19/09 (Mon), insta is at 7 votes today."
            Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #201
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              tupac
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #202
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                manti
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  I think the vote count is

                  manti (2) - afro, fic
                  tupa (2) - a2p, ruritsu
                  panda (2) - sc, tupa
                  ruritsu - u84
                  emerald - clarinet
                  fic - panda

                  In that chat, I was the first to say that I had felt both afro and manti were human, but I'm leaning towards manti/tupa right now.

                  tupa ended up putting a safety on the same person I did, so I'll switch my safety to clarinet for now.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    ehh, tupac
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      Safety on a2p.



                      I think tupac is the more likely suspect for the reasons Ruritsu stated... He doesn't seem to be contributing, just kind of smiling and nodding when it seems like the right thing to do. But since I have nothing really to go off personally, not having talked to him yet so far, I'd rather not vote on him.


                      No clue what panda did to get 2 votes on him, though. Wha?




                      Afro and fic predictably have voted for manti.. =p
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        well, tupac voted second.

                        uh oh
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          Maybe him trying to save himself from being thrown under...? I don't know the order the votes were placed, but if he did it after there were two votes on him that'd be super suspicious.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            Manti - 2 - Arfo, FictionJunction

                            PandaExpress - 1 - tupac

                            tupac - 3 - A2P, Ruritsu, sc979

                            Ruritsu - 1 - u84

                            emerald - 1 - clarinet89

                            FictionJunction - 1 - PandaExpress

                            A2P - 1 - Viccica

                            Left to vote: Gun, Manti, emerald

                            Day ends in an hour and a half. I'll sub out Gun once I find out if my last sub is still interested in playing.
                            Last edited by Makilaz; 10-19-2009, 09:30 AM.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              I'm going to vote Afro probably not a surprise because I think I've talked to everyone about it except fic.

                              I don't like how he think seered greens are useless, Yes there's a MW, but theres only one. hes not going to pop up everywhere.
                              I think It's weird afro is for the seer and the psychic to do nothing. Their information is useful and needs to be disseminated somehow so we get that info eventually.
                              The fact that he said Night one that he'd leave the vets alive, and look, here we all are.

                              I personally don't think Tupac's a wolf. The fact that he's agreeing with my seering strategy doesn't make him a wolf. It just means he agrees with the strategy. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple more reasons on him outside of the "seer strategy" we've been stuck on for days. Kinda like what Ruritsu posted.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                                yeah, if I had to pick a wolf it'd be you manti.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...