TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Panda Express
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2009
    • 59

    #256
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    well ya see, if afro had accused someone who was actually a wolf, and was afraid that afro + his support could get him lynched, then I'd aim this vote at said person.

    But the problem with this is, from what I understand, Afro throws wolf claims out like candy...

    I realize this is a gutsy lynching, but its more than we normally go off of as of now.
    Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

    Comment

    • u84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 1921

      #257
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      Safety Panda, on account that I'm not wholly convinced of Afro's wolfness.
      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #258
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        panda express seems like a better lynch target than afro to me!

        Comment

        • Ruritsu
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 479

          #259
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          Well, panda, after this post, its not all that ridiculous of a vote

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          What would I have to gain from killing people who support me? RURITSU CUT THIS PART OF THE QUOTE OUT AND PUT IT BELOW TO RESPOND SEPERATELY A wolf has nothing to gain by offing greens who support his ideas.
          A wolf has plenty to gain by wolfing greens that support him. He could get the implied humanity that you're illuding to in this post. "I'm not red, all the people that support me are dieing, why would I kill my support?" is not a good argument against what panda accused you for.

          All I'd be doing is putting myself into a situation where my words have less weight and the wolves could more easily jump on top of me during the day rather than at night.
          Yeah, this is what I posted trying to argue against panda right after he posted. However, this only makes sense assuming you're green, and shouldn't have been inserted amongst the hypothetical "you being red" situation you posted it with.

          I'm still not voting yet, I'll try to decide before day phase ends, as like U84, I'm not 100% on the lynch afro team. Safety one clarinet in the mean time.
          =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

          Comment

          • sc979
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 1644

            #260
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            any reasons for that vote other than wanting to save your own skin?
            ...

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #261
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              Yes, a wolf will always want to do things that make him look human, but he's not necessarily going to shoot himself in the foot to appear human. If a wolf has a following of greens who trust him, he is going to keep those people around.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #262
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                Originally posted by sc979
                any reasons for that vote other than wanting to save your own skin?
                Sort of.

                Panda has been on my shortlist of potential wolves for a while yet.

                But honestly, I'd be voting for anyone at this point that I would think would help me not be killed.

                Comment

                • Ruritsu
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 479

                  #263
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Yes, a wolf will always want to do things that make him look human, but he's not necessarily going to shoot himself in the foot to appear human. If a wolf has a following of greens who trust him, he is going to keep those people around.
                  Its not a shot in the foot if it works and why not wolf greens that support you if you think it'll evade the lynch? The only reason I've avoided voting for you is because a good wolf might forsee that logic and use it to get you lynched, and I wouldn't want to be helping that along.
                  =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #264
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    I want to talk to afro before he ges lynched!

                    uhhhhh A2P
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Ruritsu
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 479

                      #265
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      Then get on bloody AIM Manti.
                      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #266
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        Originally posted by Ruritsu
                        Its not a shot in the foot if it works and why not wolf greens that support you if you think it'll evade the lynch? The only reason I've avoided voting for you is because a good wolf might forsee that logic and use it to get you lynched, and I wouldn't want to be helping that along.
                        I don't think you understand.

                        The goal of a wolf is to appear human and be trusted.

                        If I'm already trusted and there are a group of greens who think I appear human, why would I want them dead? If my goal is to appear human, I already achieved it in those individuals. Occam's razor. I'd keep people who support me alive as long as possible, because that's the simplest way of achieving the goal of appearing human and being trusted.

                        ps manti, I think I might grab a couple of hours of sleep before work, but I'll be sure and get on meebo tonight at work. Probably around midnight EST.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #267
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          I'm at work, and I don't dare install aim on the work computer. I'll be home in twenty minutes so go take a warm soapy shower or something.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #268
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            I'm at work, and I don't dare install aim on the work computer. I'll be home in twenty minutes so go take a warm soapy shower or something.
                            meebo.com

                            That's what I use at work.

                            Comment

                            • Ruritsu
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 479

                              #269
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              I don't think you understand.

                              The goal of a wolf is to appear human and be trusted.

                              If I'm already trusted and there are a group of greens who think I appear human, why would I want them dead? If my goal is to appear human, I already achieved it in those individuals. Occam's razor. I'd keep people who support me alive as long as possible, because that's the simplest way of achieving the goal of appearing human and being trusted.

                              ps manti, I think I might grab a couple of hours of sleep before work, but I'll be sure and get on meebo tonight at work. Probably around midnight EST.
                              You're not exactly known for doing simple things >_>
                              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #270
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                                I finally got around to talk to a couple of persons I wanted to talk to for a while. Out of these discussions, I find A2P the most suspicious. He has yet to take position on anything.

                                Comment

                                Working...