TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #226
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    yeah you're not supposed to talk after being lynched.

    ok, let's lynch manti next day phase
    He already threatened to call in his wolf partners to ensure that I get lynched tomorrow. I'm not sure what to do now.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #227
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      i voted afro maki.
      Edited.

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #228
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        Pretty sure tupac was wolf, or suffering from some bad human play. He came to me on AIM telling me to vote afro before the end of the phase. Probably aiming for a KitB for a chance to save his skin.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #229
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          Stupid internet deciding to stop right before I decide to vote...

          Anyway, tupac did come out to me with:

          (12:33:26) tupacodaman: if you get this within the next 30 minutes... talk to me
          (12:33:33) tupacodaman: so we can vote off afro
          (12:33:34) tupacodaman:

          So yeah, he seems totally wolfish.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #230
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            Night over! FictionJunction has been killed!

            Day 3 begins now, ending in 48 hours or upon insta. That's 1 PM EST 10/22/09 (Thurs) Insta is at 6 votes this phase.

            1. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
            2. Ac1Speakerbox (Ac1Colossus)
            3. Clarinet89 (clarinet898)
            4. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
            5. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
            6. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
            7. Syhto (amanetora)
            8. A2P (awesome lamer)
            9. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
            10. u84 (u8477)
            11. sc979 (sam97379)
            12. Viccica (mmviccica)
            13. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
            14. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
            15. Panda Express (helljumperdragon)
            16. BDN (megamngtx)

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #231
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              Also, the last sub hasn't logged on FFR in three days, and I don't know his contact info. Any help?

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #232
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                sc979. My justification is all of the things I said to him yesterday. His inactivity, then when called to say things, only repeated what others had said. Ended up safety voting if I recall as well, which I find patently absurd given the 3 way situation that was going on there for a minute. Abstaining from taking a solid stance on a three pronged conflict doesn't seem right.

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  I ended up voting for tupac. I also said something about you in a previous post that nobody else mentioned (to my knowledge). Anyway, I'm in school right now, so I won't be back until a few hours.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    Originally posted by sc979
                    I also said something about you in a previous post that nobody else mentioned (to my knowledge).
                    Not sure what you're referring to. Would love to hear some elaboration. As well as some more unique ideas.

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      By that logic sc isn't the only person for you to be picking out of the mess, being as how he wasn't the only one involved in that 3 way cluster**** we almost had.


                      Leads me to believe you're just picking anyone out of the group that you can fit into the category of people smiling and nodding that you mentioned. You know what people can afford to do that?

                      Wolves....



                      afro
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        ahahahahaha
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          Ill keep playing then. I got my schedule for work and I have more time then I thought I would.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            lol viccica

                            I was actually calling attention to the fact that he abstained from taking a stance during the "cluster****", and only went to tupac later on (i.e., after it was clear that tupac's fate was sealed).

                            By the way, I think that was one of the weakest accusations I've ever had thrown at me. You can do a lot better than that, I'm sure.

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              How was it clear that tupac's fate was sealed? I posted the vote count right before voting tupac. Manti had 2 and tupac had 2. I could've easily picked manti instead. Or even you for that matter. You ended up with 2 other votes as well.
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                                Originally posted by sc979
                                How was it clear that tupac's fate was sealed? I posted the vote count right before voting tupac. Manti had 2 and tupac had 2. I could've easily picked manti instead. Or even you for that matter. You ended up with 2 other votes as well.
                                If this description of events is accurate, I am clearly insane. From where I was sitting, I never really appeared to be in any danger, and manti wasn't in much danger either.

                                But either way, I still want to know what you meant when you said this: "I also said something about you in a previous post that nobody else mentioned (to my knowledge)."

                                Comment

                                Working...