TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #181
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    whoops mean panda

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #182
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      Originally posted by sc979
      contradiction?
      Ironically, manti flopped around in the same situation. First saying the illogical "seer should come out to first green and green should publicly kill themselves to get the seer with the psychic", then changing over to "seer should reveal themselves to a seer'd green to tell if they find a red" and he also went with "seer should come out to a seer'd greem to tell who he has seer'd green". The only one of these ideas that makes sense at all is having the seer reveal himself to catch a red, but a good player could likely get that one person lynched without revealing themselves as the seer.

      I will say that I'm not opposed to lynching tupac, but if manti is going to be lynched, I feel like it needs to be done earlier than some of you would like, before the players are pared down to only those with too little confidence to be willing to vote for the great and wonderful manti.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #183
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        ^ 100000000000000000000000000000000000%
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #184
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          Don't know enough to make a valid vote. Will be more active this coming week. Safety on Ruritsu.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #185
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            It seems you've all forgot that the person the seer comes out to doesn't have to believe him. If you all want to play the statistics game then consider that a wolf would have a 1/6th chance of coming out to a blue and exposing himself. Hey, with odds like that, I'd do it! Considering that the seer or the psychic could be dead, who wouldn't?
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #186
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              manti

              I'll vote for tupac instead if someone asks me to.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #187
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                Originally posted by Ruritsu
                When does voting end, because I don't think insta is gonna save me of a phantom this time. In the mean time, safety on U84.
                Wow, what a coincidence. Eye for an eye?
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  manti

                  I'll vote for tupac instead if someone asks me to.
                  Stop being invisible! God, I need a subscription again..
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    I'm not subscribed.
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      Originally posted by u84
                      Don't know enough to make a valid vote.
                      You people really suck at understanding this game.

                      "Don't know enough" is basically the mantra of being in the uninformed majority (i.e., townsperson, green, human). The point is to overcome the lack of innate knowledge using social engineering, logic, etc.

                      Also sc979, glad to see some effort on your part, but I want to see something from you that sets you apart. Something that's not parroted. Avoiding adding new things by repeating things that have already been said and agreeing with everyone is a very not-human thing to do.

                      Comment

                      • clarinet89
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 899

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        Sorry for my slight inactivity this weekend guys. I was busy.

                        To be honest, I don't really think either afro or manti are wolves. I think they are both aggressive players and happened to butt heads and will not find a middle ground. That's how I see it. I trust that the seer will make the right decision when the time comes to act.

                        That being said, I didn't get to talk to many people this weekend and so I'm going to have to safety emerald.

                        Questionable Content

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          For those of you that missed the chat tonight here you go. I tried to keep it focused to get it away from all this safety garbage we're doing but it didn't seem to work.

                          Code:
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:02:40 PM) has entered the room.
                          Invitation result for buddy emeral3x0 : emeral3x0 is not available.
                          Sam97379 (10:02:55 PM) has entered the room.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:03:02 PM): hey sc
                          Sam97379 (10:03:07 PM): hey
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:03:33 PM): trying to get a chat going we need to get something done
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:03:46 PM): eight way safety fest is stupid
                          Sam97379 (10:05:13 PM): you've already invited everyone else?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:05:25 PM): a2p ruritsu tupac and u84
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:05:51 PM): ah missed emerald
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:05:58 PM): how do i invite additional
                          emerald3x0 (10:06:11 PM) has been invited.
                          emerald3x0 (10:06:18 PM) has entered the room.
                          emerald3x0 (10:06:20 PM) has left the room.
                          Sam97379 (10:06:26 PM): hm
                          Awesome Lamer (10:06:31 PM) has entered the room.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:06:41 PM): yay 2/6
                          emerald3x0 (10:06:42 PM) has entered the room.
                          emerald3x0 (10:06:42 PM): hey
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:06:48 PM): yay3/7
                          emerald3x0 (10:06:50 PM) has left the room.
                          Awesome Lamer (10:07:05 PM): Alright evil council how do we kill batman
                          emerald3x0 (10:07:13 PM) has been invited.
                          emerald3x0 (10:07:17 PM) has entered the room.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:07:27 PM): no jokes we need to be serious
                          Awesome Lamer (10:07:32 PM): Okay.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:07:34 PM): eight way tie is stupid
                          Awesome Lamer (10:07:35 PM): Manti
                          Awesome Lamer (10:07:55 PM): Your alliance plan isn't the worst
                          tupacodaman (10:07:56 PM) has entered the room.
                          emerald3x0 (10:07:58 PM): you sent a chat invite to everybody?
                          tupacodaman (10:08:00 PM): sorry, in band practice
                          tupacodaman (10:08:01 PM): brb
                          Awesome Lamer (10:08:14 PM): but your apathy towards the risks concern me
                          tupacodaman (10:08:18 PM): bbl*
                          emerald3x0 (10:08:38 PM): reward > risk
                          emerald3x0 (10:08:46 PM): in my opinion at least
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:08:48 PM): it's like poker to relate to you game
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:09:02 PM): you don't plce a risk unless you have lots to gain
                          emerald3x0 (10:09:11 PM): pot odds FTW!
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:09:12 PM): to make those gains you have to take risks
                          Awesome Lamer (10:09:25 PM): well of course
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:09:33 PM): yeah waiting on ruritsu nd u84 emerald
                          Awesome Lamer (10:09:35 PM): but you dont take a huge risk with a ****ty hand most of the time either
                          Awesome Lamer (10:09:39 PM): like
                          Awesome Lamer (10:09:45 PM): if you hit bottom pair
                          Awesome Lamer (10:09:52 PM): and you think someone has something way better
                          Awesome Lamer (10:09:56 PM): and they bet
                          Awesome Lamer (10:10:03 PM): you're not gonna risk a lot of money with that right
                          Awesome Lamer (10:10:08 PM): same with this game
                          Awesome Lamer (10:10:11 PM): ALTHOUGH
                          Awesome Lamer (10:10:15 PM): the risk got lesser
                          Awesome Lamer (10:10:18 PM): if we use seered wolves
                          emerald3x0 (10:10:23 PM): we have a 91% chance to win
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:10:29 PM): getting seer info right now would increase our chances of hitting a wolf from <10% to 33% even if we havent hit a wolf
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:11:53 PM): this is assuming the seer has hit two greens and no wolves
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:12:15 PM): and the person he seered night 1 hasn't been wolved or lynched
                          emerald3x0 (10:12:43 PM): it is in any case a good raise
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:13:22 PM): actually im wrong with <10%
                          emerald3x0 (10:13:55 PM): ?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:14:09 PM): its <10% for one wolf
                          emerald3x0 (10:14:29 PM): oh right hahahaha
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:14:41 PM): increaes from 28% to 33%
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:14:59 PM): its not as obvious a bonus like that
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:15:00 PM): =/
                          emerald3x0 (10:15:03 PM): mathematically
                          emerald3x0 (10:15:14 PM): but helps to deduce too
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:15:20 PM): yeah
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:15:25 PM): but anyway
                          emerald3x0 (10:15:29 PM): two seered greens can't be wolfs buddies, etc...
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:15:37 PM): i want to hear lynch suspects from everyone
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:15:38 PM): go
                          emerald3x0 (10:16:10 PM): afro for me, I guess I have talked enough to you manti to know why
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:16:50 PM): you cna post more then one if you have more suspects btw
                          Awesome Lamer (10:17:05 PM): tbh I'm kinda wondering why you would push this plan for so much...but it's a pretty bad reason for doing so
                          Awesome Lamer (10:17:10 PM): *at manti
                          emerald3x0 (10:17:18 PM): good plan?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:17:26 PM): another dude im suspicious off is panda
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:17:53 PM): its a good plan a2p, but the seer and the psychic are going to do what they want
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:18:17 PM): i don't want this disscusion ending up in a debate about what the seer and psychic are going to do
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:18:21 PM): we need to make progress
                          Awesome Lamer (10:18:49 PM): Yeah
                          Awesome Lamer (10:19:17 PM): my only good choice right now is panda right now
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:19:18 PM): why panda
                          Awesome Lamer (10:19:30 PM): sully was quiet in the beginning
                          Awesome Lamer (10:19:40 PM): and I put him as a suspect on d1 for that
                          Awesome Lamer (10:19:45 PM): and then he gets switched out
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:19:59 PM): thats more typical human behavior
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:20:05 PM): tbh
                          emerald3x0 (10:20:07 PM): I don't remember sully being active in any of his games...
                          emerald3x0 (10:20:10 PM): and that
                          u8477 (10:20:14 PM) has been invited.
                          u84 77 (10:20:19 PM) has entered the room.
                          u84 77 (10:20:29 PM): Hey
                          emerald3x0 (10:20:35 PM): so yeah we lynch u84
                          emerald3x0 (10:20:38 PM): ho...
                          emerald3x0 (10:20:41 PM): hi...
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:20:47 PM): hey u84
                          u84 77 (10:21:00 PM): Sorry I've been so inactive, waited until last second to write massive amounts of homework
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:21:11 PM): procrastination
                          u84 77 (10:21:17 PM): at its finest
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:21:18 PM): back to twg
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:21:31 PM): a2p was going over why he's suspicious of panda
                          u84 77 (10:21:39 PM): recap?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:21:58 PM): 
                          Awesome Lamer (10:19:30 PM): sully was quiet in the beginning
                          
                          Awesome Lamer (10:19:40 PM): and I put him as a suspect on d1 for that
                          
                          Awesome Lamer (10:19:45 PM): and then he gets switched out
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:22:18 PM): was there more to that a2p/
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:22:20 PM): ?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:22:23 PM): no
                          Awesome Lamer (10:22:31 PM): I dont wanna say afro
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:22:41 PM): dont have to
                          Awesome Lamer (10:22:45 PM): then I wont
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:22:50 PM): make your own decisions and tand by them
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:23:01 PM): thats how you become a good twger
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:23:13 PM): sc
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:23:16 PM): your next
                          u84 77 (10:23:21 PM): *you're
                          emerald3x0 (10:23:26 PM): *shots*
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:23:28 PM): shut it
                          u84 77 (10:23:30 PM): lol
                          Awesome Lamer (10:23:41 PM): U84 IS A WOLF!!!!!
                          u84 77 (10:24:04 PM): I have nothing witty to say to that
                          Sam97379 (10:24:10 PM): I've already answered the question in the thread..
                          Sam97379 (10:24:31 PM): haven't come up with anything new
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:24:42 PM): you did not place a vote on anyone so far
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:24:47 PM): to my knowledge
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:25:02 PM): you have to have suspicions on someone
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:25:28 PM): oh you have a safety
                          Sam97379 (10:25:30 PM): I did say that I wouldn't be surprised if either you or afro were a wolf
                          Sam97379 (10:25:42 PM): but I'm leaning towards you both being human right now...
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:25:49 PM): then make a stand about someone
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:25:52 PM): -.-
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:26:04 PM): you cant be taking the game seriously if you have no suspicions
                          Awesome Lamer (10:26:11 PM): RISE ABOVE THE CROWD SAM!
                          Awesome Lamer (10:26:13 PM): Like I did
                          Awesome Lamer (10:26:23 PM): with me talkin **** about manti directly in his face
                          Awesome Lamer (10:26:24 PM): being
                          Awesome Lamer (10:26:31 PM): Ya i think ur a wolf but im not sure
                          Awesome Lamer (10:26:33 PM): 
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:27:01 PM): if you think im a wolf say it. I'm not going to castrate you
                          u84 77 (10:27:07 PM): i might
                          Awesome Lamer (10:27:15 PM): u84 what about you man
                          Awesome Lamer (10:27:19 PM): whats your stand on this
                          u84 77 (10:27:27 PM): on any specific person
                          u84 77 (10:27:29 PM): ?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:27:32 PM): yeah man
                          u84 77 (10:27:49 PM): I don't really know. I only got to talk to a few people.
                          u84 77 (10:27:58 PM): Don't worry, after tonight, I will be much more active.
                          Awesome Lamer (10:28:04 PM): well what info did you dig from them?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:28:07 PM): any at all?
                          Sam97379 (10:28:26 PM): the only person who voted that had any sort of actual reasoning was afro
                          Awesome Lamer (10:28:34 PM): because someone said that they've taked to you u84
                          u84 77 (10:28:34 PM): But I talked to Ruritsu and he seems rather eager to learn everyone's role
                          Awesome Lamer (10:28:46 PM): that's p. normal
                          u84 77 (10:28:49 PM): yeah
                          u84 77 (10:29:00 PM): hmm.. I talked to someone else, I swear
                          Awesome Lamer (10:29:01 PM): it could be a human just curious
                          Awesome Lamer (10:29:37 PM): the seer digging info from people
                          Awesome Lamer (10:29:38 PM): or a wolf trying to find seer
                          Awesome Lamer (10:29:38 PM): so we dont know
                          u84 77 (10:29:38 PM): I always try to tell him I'm a role not listen in the initial post.
                          u84 77 (10:29:44 PM): gets him going good.
                          u84 77 (10:29:51 PM): anyways, uhh.
                          u84 77 (10:30:24 PM): Yeah I got nothing else.
                          u84 77 (10:30:37 PM): Other than that Afro talks a lot of **** about game strategy.
                          Awesome Lamer (10:30:43 PM): thats afro for ya
                          Awesome Lamer (10:30:45 PM): anyways
                          Awesome Lamer (10:30:47 PM): back to manto
                          Awesome Lamer (10:30:49 PM): manti
                          u84 77 (10:31:00 PM): yeah he's wolf
                          u84 77 (10:31:04 PM): i mean..
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:31:07 PM): =p
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:31:27 PM): we need to get some type of consensus on something
                          Awesome Lamer (10:31:37 PM): the reason why I suspect you is because you dont seem to care if the humans lose through the seer alliance plan
                          Sam97379 (10:31:39 PM): what do you think manti?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:31:52 PM): about what sc
                          Awesome Lamer (10:31:54 PM): "oh yeah this plan's good and if we get mw and humans lose oh well XD!"
                          Sam97379 (10:31:58 PM): who to lynch
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:32:11 PM): i care about if they seer the mw
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:32:26 PM): ill offer you another poker anaolgy a2p
                          emerald3x0 (10:32:34 PM): if you are going to suspect someone because of that, you got to suspect me too then A2P
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:32:39 PM): would you go all in if you had a 91% chance of winning
                          Awesome Lamer (10:32:52 PM): when
                          u84 77 (10:33:02 PM): I think his meaning was more along the lines of "The risk of human annialation is so low and that the alliance formation would be much greater than if the seer was alive and quiet.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:33:10 PM): in a poker game
                          Awesome Lamer (10:33:22 PM): I know but like
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:33:22 PM): at any time
                          Sam97379 (10:33:32 PM): even if the alliance does get set up, it's not a guaranteed win though
                          Awesome Lamer (10:33:34 PM): you cant know for certain your odds with your cards
                          Awesome Lamer (10:33:39 PM): it's all about how people act
                          Awesome Lamer (10:33:46 PM): with betting, raising, etc.
                          u84 77 (10:34:03 PM): Well that's why you also take into account the people you consider telling 
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:34:08 PM): you're dodging the question
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:34:12 PM): if you were told
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:34:15 PM): straight up
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:34:24 PM): your odds of winning the hand were 91%
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:34:29 PM): would you go all in
                          Awesome Lamer (10:34:30 PM): oh
                          Awesome Lamer (10:34:33 PM): oh that
                          Awesome Lamer (10:34:33 PM): yeah
                          u84 77 (10:34:41 PM): But it's not the same thind
                          u84 77 (10:34:43 PM): *thing
                          Awesome Lamer (10:34:50 PM): I get what you're saying though
                          Sam97379 (10:34:51 PM): the seer could always end up seering the psychic and get the alliance set up with no risk at all
                          Awesome Lamer (10:34:55 PM): odds are greater for than against
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:35:03 PM): exactly
                          Sam97379 (10:35:03 PM): besides "wasting the seering" on a possible wolf
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:35:06 PM): and much greater
                          Awesome Lamer (10:35:17 PM): ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wouldnt say MUCH greater
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:35:27 PM): 91% >>>> 9%
                          u84 77 (10:35:36 PM): it's less than that though
                          u84 77 (10:35:49 PM): you have to discount the blues and reds.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:35:51 PM): only if the first seered human was killed
                          emerald3x0 (10:35:53 PM): considering the case you seer a green, it this that
                          Awesome Lamer (10:36:04 PM): it could also be that bdn actually was the seer
                          Awesome Lamer (10:36:07 PM): or the psychic
                          Awesome Lamer (10:36:15 PM): theres also a chance of that happening
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:36:18 PM): if that's true this i all ueless talk
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:36:25 PM): and we're getting nowhere
                          Awesome Lamer (10:36:42 PM): which is why I'm using instinct
                          Awesome Lamer (10:36:48 PM): and putting you under the spot manti
                          u84 77 (10:36:51 PM): Tupac, what's your take on this?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:36:52 PM): I shall brb i have to take a shower
                          emerald3x0 (10:36:52 PM): then again, 87.5 >> 12.5 (case BDN being blue)
                          emerald3x0 (10:37:00 PM): he's not there
                          Awesome Lamer (10:37:01 PM): yeah emerald
                          Awesome Lamer (10:37:10 PM): you have to factor ALL these odds
                          Awesome Lamer (10:37:18 PM): if the seer/psychic is still alive
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:37:31 PM): no you guys are not getting it
                          emerald3x0 (10:37:32 PM): if BDN was the seer, doesn't change anything
                          Awesome Lamer (10:37:37 PM): if a wolf gets to a human first
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:37:39 PM): emerald might be
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:37:43 PM): a2p is not
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:37:53 PM): if the seer come out to the green he seered night 1
                          Awesome Lamer (10:38:04 PM): oh
                          Awesome Lamer (10:38:05 PM): wait
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:38:06 PM): its a 9% chance that person i the mw
                          Awesome Lamer (10:38:08 PM): public announcement
                          Awesome Lamer (10:38:10 PM): WHOOPS
                          Awesome Lamer (10:38:14 PM): im bad
                          u84 77 (10:38:15 PM): it's more than that though
                          emerald3x0 (10:38:17 PM): what?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:38:20 PM): no it's not
                          u84 77 (10:38:21 PM): how many greens are in the game?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:38:25 PM): 10 humans 1 mw
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:38:28 PM): 11 people
                          u84 77 (10:38:36 PM): I stand corrected
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:38:38 PM): 1/11 chance you hit the mw
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:38:41 PM): 9%
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:38:55 PM): now i'll brb
                          emerald3x0 (10:39:18 PM): what did you WHOOPSed to a2p?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:40:02 PM): actually that was me thinking too fast
                          Awesome Lamer (10:40:14 PM): at first I though "wait the human doesnt have to come out in public does s/he?"
                          Awesome Lamer (10:40:25 PM): but then i learned that s/he does
                          Awesome Lamer (10:40:35 PM): because that's the way to connect psychic with seer
                          emerald3x0 (10:40:39 PM): yeah XD
                          emerald3x0 (10:41:10 PM): still, I do think this is the best strategy
                          u84 77 (10:41:29 PM): Unless the seer ios dead..
                          emerald3x0 (10:41:42 PM): no strategy would be good then...
                          emerald3x0 (10:42:03 PM): so it is technically the best
                          u84 77 (10:42:05 PM): random lynchings 
                          Awesome Lamer (10:42:11 PM): u84 is a wolf because in my aim log his color is red
                          Awesome Lamer (10:42:14 PM): case closed
                          emerald3x0 (10:42:30 PM): a2p you are the red
                          u84 77 (10:42:30 PM): I ate a wolf, that's why
                          Awesome Lamer (10:42:34 PM): O NO!!!!
                          u84 77 (10:42:43 PM): ****, is that worse?
                          u84 77 (10:42:46 PM): ****!
                          u84 77 (10:42:47 PM): Game idea
                          u84 77 (10:42:50 PM): wolf eater
                          emerald3x0 (10:42:55 PM): O_O
                          Awesome Lamer (10:42:56 PM): okay but for real though
                          u84 77 (10:42:59 PM): anyway
                          Awesome Lamer (10:43:05 PM): people that I DONT think are wolves
                          Awesome Lamer (10:43:07 PM): afro
                          Awesome Lamer (10:43:08 PM): emerald
                          Awesome Lamer (10:43:11 PM): tupac
                          emerald3x0 (10:43:25 PM): explain something to me
                          Awesome Lamer (10:43:32 PM): hold o
                          Awesome Lamer (10:43:34 PM): n
                          Awesome Lamer (10:43:41 PM): fic
                          Awesome Lamer (10:44:12 PM): those are my "most likely not" people
                          Awesome Lamer (10:44:12 PM): clarinet hasnt said much
                          emerald3x0 (10:44:13 PM): why I am on your not wolf list and manti on you wolf list when the reason you find manti a wolf applies to me?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:44:25 PM): you havent been pushing it as much
                          Awesome Lamer (10:44:28 PM): iirc
                          emerald3x0 (10:44:58 PM): pretty much was already said about it
                          Awesome Lamer (10:45:05 PM): huh?
                          emerald3x0 (10:45:31 PM): all the points why it is better than the others has already been stated by manti
                          emerald3x0 (10:45:39 PM): no need for me to shout out loud the same thing
                          Awesome Lamer (10:45:44 PM): oh
                          Awesome Lamer (10:45:47 PM): good point
                          Awesome Lamer (10:45:57 PM): are you at least somewhat weary of the risks though?
                          emerald3x0 (10:46:07 PM): yeah, I am
                          emerald3x0 (10:46:23 PM): still, I am a good poker player and I know it is the best option
                          Awesome Lamer (10:46:41 PM): you should play a ring game with me on fulltilt after all this is over
                          Awesome Lamer (10:46:45 PM): but anyways
                          Awesome Lamer (10:47:00 PM): heres the thing
                          Sam97379 (10:47:03 PM): really, it's ultimately up to the seer to decide
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:48:46 PM) has entered the room.
                          Sam97379 (10:48:46 PM) has entered the room.
                          Awesome Lamer (10:48:46 PM) has entered the room.
                          emerald3x0 (10:48:46 PM) has entered the room.
                          tupacodaman (10:48:46 PM) has entered the room.
                          u84 77 (10:48:46 PM) has entered the room.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:48:56 PM): baw?
                          emerald3x0 (10:49:05 PM): baw
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:49:09 PM): cool
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:49:18 PM): comp went into standbye
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:49:20 PM): brb
                          Awesome Lamer (10:49:21 PM): He's been speaking a lot in the thread, and he seems to have emotion on whether or not we lose
                          emerald3x0 (10:49:45 PM): you say that from the dude who gave out all the strategies wolves can use to win?
                          James92Hofmann (10:50:01 PM) has entered the room.
                          Awesome Lamer (10:50:15 PM): Exactly.
                          Awesome Lamer (10:50:34 PM): He says it to point out the flaws with this whole seer alliance gig
                          Awesome Lamer (10:50:44 PM): if he were a wolf
                          Sam97379 (10:50:45 PM): oh, wait, he asked to sub out
                          Awesome Lamer (10:50:52 PM): he would keep quiet about the possible plans
                          Sam97379 (10:50:53 PM): gun, any opinions before it happens?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:50:58 PM): and talk it over with his wolf buddies
                          Awesome Lamer (10:51:06 PM): NOT openly express them in the thread
                          Awesome Lamer (10:51:10 PM): ya know?
                          James92Hofmann (10:51:13 PM): Before what happens?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:51:18 PM): lynching
                          Awesome Lamer (10:51:34 PM): yeah manti you wish your typing speed was faster than mine
                          emerald3x0 (10:51:34 PM): but that gives him a reason why elaborated plans happen: it was said in the thread
                          James92Hofmann (10:52:01 PM): No, I haven't really been around much and haven't had any time to talk to anyone. Got a new job, which is why I need a sub 
                          Awesome Lamer (10:52:05 PM): what do you mean by that?
                          Awesome Lamer (10:52:12 PM): @emerald
                          emerald3x0 (10:52:31 PM): Let's see that:
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:53:45 PM): im lost btw
                          emerald3x0 (10:54:06 PM): Later in the game, some pretty elaborated plan by the wolves happens. Who do you think will be targeted? Yeah, Afro. But by saying them already in the thread, it gives him an escape route. It was said in the thread. Anybody might have taken those ideas.
                          Awesome Lamer (10:55:33 PM): Let me see if I get what you're saying: Since afro publically said the plans in the thread, the wolves can just absorb more info from him
                          Awesome Lamer (10:55:36 PM): is that what you're saying?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:55:57 PM): no, he can use the fact that everyone knew as an escape route
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:56:04 PM): even though it was his idea
                          Awesome Lamer (10:56:10 PM): OH
                          Awesome Lamer (10:56:12 PM): Okay I gotcha
                          u84 77 (10:56:57 PM): Alright, I still have a ****load of homework, so I'm just gonna safety Ruritsu and do that ****.
                          u84 77 (10:56:58 PM): Any objections?
                          emerald3x0 (10:57:12 PM): yes, but what might I do?
                          u84 77 (10:58:15 PM): sorry guys
                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:59:58 PM): I think I'm going to vote for afro personally
                          Awesome Lamer (11:00:09 PM): ReVeNgE vOtInG
                          Awesome Lamer (11:00:10 PM): jk
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:00:22 PM): ha
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:00:47 PM): we do kinda have to kill someone
                          u84 77 (11:00:53 PM) has left the room.
                          Awesome Lamer (11:01:30 PM): u84 left when you announced murder
                          Awesome Lamer (11:01:32 PM): WUHOH
                          Awesome Lamer (11:01:36 PM): oh he has homework
                          Awesome Lamer (11:01:37 PM): nvm
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:04:51 PM): guys
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:05:02 PM): we're at the same place we were when we started
                          emerald3x0 (11:05:17 PM): I am actually about 20 feet away.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:05:27 PM): not mentally!
                          James92Hofmann (11:05:44 PM) has left the room.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:06:00 PM): i hate you gun
                          emerald3x0 (11:06:40 PM): I think I am going to vote for afro too if nothing else happens
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:07:26 PM): how bout you sc
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:07:32 PM): or a2p
                          Sam97379 (11:08:05 PM): what's your reason for voting for afro?
                          Awesome Lamer (11:08:15 PM): either you or panda manti
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:10:19 PM): i posted my reasons in the thread on day 1 kinda
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:10:27 PM): they're in my log with ac1
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:00 PM): seer ha to come out to someone sometime
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:05 PM): and afro's against it
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:20 PM): afro thinks seered greens are useless
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:54 PM): and the fact that he posted night 1 saying vets shouldnt be killed
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:11:58 PM): and no vets are killed
                          Sam97379 (11:11:59 PM): what about ac1 then?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:12:25 PM): ac1 or afro is a wolf
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:12:33 PM): i dont think they both are
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:12:48 PM): but I'd feel safer offing both of them
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:13:04 PM): one green for one wolf is fine by me
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:14:06 PM): i did think our conversation was weird though and i was willing to give afro the benifit of the doubt for a day
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:14:23 PM): but it's day two and i've got more doubts about him not less
                          tupacodaman (11:17:05 PM): ok back finally
                          tupacodaman (11:17:06 PM): haha
                          emerald3x0 (11:17:26 PM): you read through everything?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:22:14 PM): hey tupac
                          tupacodaman (11:26:26 PM): for the most part
                          tupacodaman (11:26:47 PM): I really don't think either manti or afro are wolves
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:28:51 PM): who are you suspicious of tupac
                          tupacodaman (11:30:00 PM): clarinet and ruritsu
                          tupacodaman (11:30:04 PM): but they always are suspicious 
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:30:12 PM): why those two
                          Sam97379 (11:30:22 PM): that's exactly what I said
                          tupacodaman (11:30:26 PM): no concrete reason
                          tupacodaman (11:30:31 PM): they always dig around for info a little too much
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:30:41 PM) has been invited.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:30:47 PM) has entered the room.
                          tupacodaman (11:30:48 PM): just a vibe I Got from talking to them
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:31:00 PM): hi, I have a huge headache so I'll be quick.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:31:04 PM): Also hi wolves
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:31:09 PM): hi fic
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:31:10 PM): I think there are two in here
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:31:12 PM): oh wai
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:31:27 PM): one arguing and one supporting
                          tupacodaman (11:31:47 PM): and yea I was a bit confusing when I posted the thing about the green coming out to the thread sc
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:31:48 PM): I was going to post this in the thread but I'll just stir up some drama here instead
                          tupacodaman (11:31:49 PM): but it makes sense
                          tupacodaman (11:32:03 PM): we shouldn't have that green give himself up and form the alliance unless a red is seered imo
                          emerald3x0 (11:32:29 PM): BAD idea tupac
                          emerald3x0 (11:32:48 PM): if green is MW, we just lost the seer
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:33:11 PM): I'd be very surprised if manti really wanted to have the seer come out to the first or even second green result. Tupac doesn't contradict himself but he doesn't explain that both situation he writes about are incredibly circumstantial. I see this as a fluke on his part and has caught my eye.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:33:16 PM): it's just the way he writes posts, you know?
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:33:34 PM): not very formal and it doesn't change regardless of his role
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:33:48 PM): you'd think he'd correct himself with a small edit like a lot of us do
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:33:56 PM): yeah, you do it 
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:33:57 PM): don't lie.
                          emerald3x0 (11:34:02 PM): for your first point FJ, I really want the seer to come out to that green
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:34:07 PM): I'll be changing my vote to tupac unless told otherwise
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:34:16 PM): I don't care. I'm not saying he shouldn't.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:34:28 PM): I'm syaing that manti wouldn't normally suggest that he came out to a particular green
                          tupacodaman (11:34:32 PM): say what?
                          emerald3x0 (11:34:39 PM): I don't get your point then.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:34:45 PM): neother do i
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:09 PM): saying the first or second green implies he's basing his opinion on statistical data. As far as I'm concerned, we haven't done that since our first or second game.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:16 PM): it's not normal. I don't like it.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:25 PM): I do want the seer to come out to a green though
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:25 PM): BUT
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:29 PM): only if there are no other results
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:31 PM): AND
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:35 PM): there's a chance of his dying.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:48 PM): this criteria is NOT concrete
                          tupacodaman (11:35:50 PM): well we kind of have to take this chance...
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:35:51 PM): well first seered green assuming he trusts that green, Assuming he trusts the green i assumed to be implied
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:57 PM): it leaves the decision on the seer's shoulders
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:35:58 PM): not ours.
                          tupacodaman (11:36:03 PM): yea so?
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:36:04 PM): it's not your game. stop pretending liek it is.
                          tupacodaman (11:36:16 PM): he/she'll use his/her judgement
                          tupacodaman (11:36:22 PM): to see if that first green is sketch or not
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:36:40 PM): yeah, that kind of thing goes unsaid. everything goes unsaid.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:36:42 PM): as a matter of fact
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:36:46 PM): this all started because arfo babbled
                          tupacodaman (11:36:50 PM): lol arfo
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:36:58 PM): and arfo's posts are nothing but a way to get your reactions.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:37:03 PM): it's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG time
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:37:11 PM): since manti went through a a post
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:37:13 PM): disected it
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:37:14 PM): and replied.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:37:16 PM): LOOOONG TIME.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:37:27 PM): i had time this time =D
                          tupacodaman (11:37:31 PM): haha nice
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:37:51 PM): I call bull****. If there's anyone who actually puts any effort into this game it's me, you, arfo and iggy
                          tupacodaman (11:38:01 PM): lol
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:38:04 PM): you didn't just have time
                          tupacodaman (11:38:07 PM): depends on the game, don't be so exclusive 
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:38:15 PM): well half the thing with me and afro
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:38:24 PM): is that we never get on aim at the same time
                          tupacodaman (11:38:35 PM): yea is he in some weird time zone?
                          tupacodaman (11:38:35 PM): or what
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:38:39 PM): so everything i want to say to him i have to say in the thread
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:38:40 PM): he works nights.
                          tupacodaman (11:38:51 PM): ah ok
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:38:52 PM): we had the same discussion last game.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:38:53 PM): he' on when im sleeping
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:38:59 PM): and im on when he's sleeping
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:39:01 PM): I'm just calling it our as weird.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:39:07 PM): out*
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:39:14 PM): unlike you.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:39:51 PM): but yeah, the seer should come out to a green if he has no one else and he;s about to die. otherwise, no.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:40:10 PM): there's no point in doing it IMMEDIATELY like you guys keep arguing.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:40:15 PM): the first or second green
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:40:17 PM): give me a break.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:40:18 PM): seer doesnt know when hes about to die
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:40:29 PM): stop being so statistical and play emotionally
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:40:36 PM): you know when your chances are up.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:40:45 PM): it's not your decision anyway
                          tupacodaman (11:40:49 PM): lol yea how does he know...
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:40:51 PM): so you shouldn't be lobbying about it in the first place.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:41:09 PM): I don't know tupac. if it's night 4 and you think you might have had a bad conversation with someone
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:41:12 PM): you might feel a bit nervous
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:41:16 PM): I DON'T KNOW JUST MAYBE
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:41:18 PM): MAYBE
                          tupacodaman (11:41:26 PM): lol true
                          tupacodaman (11:41:36 PM): yea if it's night 4...
                          tupacodaman (11:41:37 PM): haha
                          tupacodaman (11:41:51 PM): who did panda replace?
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:42:01 PM): stop making a ****ing big deal about the seer's procedures because no matter what you say it won't change anything.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:42:06 PM): this is also good advice for wolves
                          tupacodaman (11:42:22 PM): who me?
                          tupacodaman (11:42:22 PM): big deal about what
                          tupacodaman (11:42:51 PM): I just think it's in the seer's best interest to wait until he seers a red and then come out to the green
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:43:03 PM): you've guys built a relationship web here and if anyone with half a brain and a bit information looked at it he'd be able to make more educated guesses as to who to seer or kill.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:43:09 PM): I want out of it.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:43:16 PM): so can you chill out?
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:43:16 PM): god.
                          tupacodaman (11:43:22 PM): I am
                          tupacodaman (11:43:23 PM): lol
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:43:37 PM): cmon we have people without half a brain playing
                          tupacodaman (11:43:37 PM): who's more chill than tupac? 
                          tupacodaman (11:43:40 PM): hha
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:43:51 PM): maybe without 3/4 of a brain sometimes
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:44:09 PM): cough bolth cough gun cough
                          tupacodaman (11:44:11 PM): haha
                          tupacodaman (11:44:15 PM): yea wtf was his deal
                          tupacodaman (11:44:17 PM): anyway
                          tupacodaman (11:44:27 PM): why do you think there's two wolves in here fic?
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:44:43 PM): you guys would say statistics
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:45:04 PM): well using statistics
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:45:12 PM): fic's assuming we havent killed a wolf yet
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:45:24 PM): and 13 people are left in the game
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:45:28 PM): and theres 6 here
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:45:33 PM): I'm actually more going off of what I'd do and have done before.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:45:44 PM): so naturally odds say theres 2 wolves in here
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:45:56 PM): STATISTICS
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:46:02 PM): cold hard data.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:46:08 PM): lol
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:46:20 PM): this isn't your typical game. arfo knows my vote on him is a joke.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:46:36 PM): by your, I mean, your game manti.
                          tupacodaman (11:46:40 PM): haha
                          tupacodaman (11:46:43 PM): how is this his game
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:46:49 PM): i made it its my game shut up
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:47:00 PM): bawwwwwwww
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:47:02 PM): do you know how to read between the lines? god. Manti's style.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:47:07 PM): he's not himself.
                          tupacodaman (11:47:24 PM): haha
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:47:28 PM): anyway, when does the night end?
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:47:30 PM): er
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:47:31 PM): day
                          Awesome Lamer (11:47:32 PM): uh oh
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:47:33 PM): its day
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:47:36 PM): ya thanks.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:47:42 PM): tomorow at noon
                          tupacodaman (11:47:46 PM): o shi
                          tupacodaman (11:47:51 PM): better think of who to vote then
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:47:54 PM): WHICH IS WHY I MADE THE CHAT OMG
                          tupacodaman (11:47:56 PM): thought it was tomorrow night
                          tupacodaman (11:47:57 PM): lol
                          tupacodaman (11:48:00 PM): yea sorry :9
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:48:16 PM): guess I'll change my vote by tomorrow. have to wake up at 9am anyway.
                          tupacodaman (11:48:17 PM): but yea
                          tupacodaman (11:48:19 PM): who did panda replace?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:48:22 PM): sully
                          tupacodaman (11:48:24 PM): ah
                          tupacodaman (11:48:30 PM): so he asked for a sub
                          tupacodaman (11:48:31 PM): hm
                          tupacodaman (11:48:48 PM): sully never subs out... just sits there being inactive
                          tupacodaman (11:48:49 PM): lol
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:48:50 PM): i dont trust anyone who asks for a sub in the thread personally
                          tupacodaman (11:49:12 PM): so you don't trust gun either?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:49:17 PM): nope
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:49:23 PM): hell i never trust gun
                          tupacodaman (11:49:49 PM): haha true
                          tupacodaman (11:50:00 PM): hrm
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:50:18 PM): players like gunm are irrelevant unless they die early. other thaat they're dealt with at the end of the game
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:50:23 PM): you know, those extra wolves that don't do anything
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:50:51 PM): like sc/u84/gun/viccica
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:51:01 PM): viccica had brains
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:51:05 PM): then she decided to **** on herself
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:51:15 PM): she plyas arfo's game
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:51:19 PM): with little to no success
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:51:26 PM): she's a better wolf than a green, really.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:51:42 PM): meh the four of them are being inactive
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:51:56 PM): and useless a far as im concerned
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:52:13 PM): well, I guess you're assuming they werne't seered night one or two.
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:52:34 PM): also assuming they're not seer/psychic
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:53:05 PM): you wouldn't say that if you were green in hopes of not raising the wolve's perspectives.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:53:22 PM): you know, the roles are randomly assigned
                          tupacodaman (11:53:27 PM): yup
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:53:36 PM): oh, ok,m tupac. this is your cue
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:53:38 PM): argue against manti
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:53:40 PM): do it
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:53:41 PM): show hostility
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:53:43 PM): or im saying that because i think they are =o
                          tupacodaman (11:53:44 PM): lol
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:53:45 PM): you disagree
                          tupacodaman (11:53:56 PM): disagree with those four being useless?
                          tupacodaman (11:53:57 PM): or what
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:54:08 PM): no they're useless
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:54:09 PM): no, you wouldn't do that manti
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:54:10 PM): lol
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:54:19 PM): especially since you truly believe they're useless
                          tupacodaman (11:54:26 PM): I think one of the "useless people" manti listed is the seer
                          tupacodaman (11:54:27 PM): imo
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:54:32 PM): and wouldn't consider them ever unless you had something that lead you to believe that
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:54:36 PM): and you have nothing
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:54:38 PM): actually
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:54:49 PM): i think two of them are wolves
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:54:58 PM): the others aren't poting in the thread
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:55:03 PM): and i cant contact them on aim
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:55:08 PM): so yeah ueless
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:55:24 PM): well, saying "they're not blues" isn't the same thing.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:55:27 PM): good, you covered all bases
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:55:34 PM): you've been officially CLEARED FROM SUSPICION
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:55:38 PM): everyone, move along
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:55:40 PM): nothing to see here
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:55:42 PM): lol
                          tupacodaman (11:56:09 PM): haha
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:56:15 PM): I run the risk of being very, very wrong
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:56:31 PM): at the cost of hoping that one of you would do something to correct my views of you
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:56:33 PM): and your actions.
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:56:44 PM): but you'd be too butthurt or proud to do anything about it
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:56:49 PM): so be good humans and do something about it.
                          emerald3x0 (11:57:18 PM): looks like I missed the fun
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:57:24 PM): hi 000
                          emerald3x0 (11:57:43 PM): first time ever I am called like that hahaha
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:58:13 PM): tl;dr manti's not himself, tupac screwed himself in his post luring my eye (and sc's for that matter), and I think one might be using the other
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:58:15 PM): probably manti
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:58:24 PM): if it's tupac then I'll give him a round of applause
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:58:32 PM): \o/
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:58:36 PM): hi tupac im using you
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:58:40 PM): gimme a hi5
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:58:42 PM): o/
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:58:51 PM): COME ON
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:58:54 PM): DON'TLEAVE ME HANGING
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:58:55 PM): don't leave me hanging bro
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:59:00 PM): o/
                          Awesome Lamer (11:59:01 PM): ddont hang me bro!
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:59:07 PM): o/ \o
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:59:09 PM): YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:59:10 PM): self hi5
                          tupacodaman (11:59:17 PM): high 5 back
                          tupacodaman (11:59:17 PM): lol
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:59:20 PM): yessssss
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:59:23 PM): YESSSSSSSSSSSS
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:59:27 PM): YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
                          emerald3x0 (11:59:34 PM): huh...
                          DarkManticoreX2 (11:59:35 PM): RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE
                          tupacodaman (11:59:45 PM): haha
                          tupacodaman (11:59:46 PM): ok anyway
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:59:49 PM): hey, I have a ****load of japanese homework to do for tomorrow so ciao
                          tupacodaman (11:59:52 PM): I don't think manti is using me..
                          tupacodaman (11:59:55 PM): and I'm def not using him
                          fikshonjunkshon (11:59:56 PM): not to mention my headache
                          tupacodaman (11:59:57 PM): 
                          tupacodaman (11:59:59 PM): 
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:00:02 AM): no im using you
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:00:04 AM): you couldn't.
                          tupacodaman (12:00:04 AM): lol
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:00:08 AM): you just dont know it yet
                          tupacodaman (12:00:13 AM): sweet
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:00:29 AM): really, it's be nice if manti or tupac had any sort of interest in clearing their names
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:00:32 AM): it'd
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:00:58 AM): i dont see why im fishy in the first place
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:01:21 AM): it's not up to you to understand, young padawan
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:01:33 AM): these aren't the reasons you are looking for.
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:02:11 AM): plus, I've said it already
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:02:16 AM): yes mantiwait for me to finish
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:02:26 AM): this isn't your typical style.
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:02:30 AM): and it feels wierd!
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:02:38 AM): this isnt your typical game
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:02:42 AM): how so?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:02:50 AM): no alliance for me to suck up to
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:03:03 AM): I thought you mean, my playstyle
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:03:10 AM): well, the game isn't centered upon a concrete style
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:03:12 AM): don't you dare
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:03:13 AM): claim
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:03:17 AM): that you need an alliance
                          tupacodaman (12:03:31 AM): wait what do I need to clear up
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:03:32 AM): really? undermining yourself for the sake of a win?
                          tupacodaman (12:03:35 AM): I said what I meant to say
                          tupacodaman (12:03:36 AM): lol
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:03:40 AM): check the thread
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:03:46 AM): no im claiming that you're judging my playstyle based on my alliance style
                          tupacodaman (12:03:52 AM): me?
                          tupacodaman (12:03:57 AM): I didn't contradict myself
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:04:03 AM): where this is more independant
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:04:14 AM): no, I'm judging your playstyle on your typical view on players, average responses, writing style, and typical arguments
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:04:19 AM): not to mention your experience
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:04:42 AM): i always view people like gun as useless dont i?
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:04:51 AM): if the game isn't centered upon an alliance, you'd assimilate that
                          Awesome Lamer (12:04:52 AM): iceburn
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:04:53 AM): and not push it
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:05:01 AM): because you know it wouldn't ,make a difference
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:05:07 AM): and you know it's not your decision anyway
                          Awesome Lamer (12:05:22 AM): fik, what do you think about manti's apathy towards the risk of his alliance plan?
                          Awesome Lamer (12:05:22 AM): j/w
                          tupacodaman (12:05:30 AM): omg
                          tupacodaman (12:05:32 AM): 10% chance
                          tupacodaman (12:05:35 AM): like what
                          tupacodaman (12:05:35 AM): haha
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:05:53 AM): I'll stand up for manti on this, but unlike tupac, I understand that this isn't a matter of statistics.
                          tupacodaman (12:06:01 AM): er ok
                          tupacodaman (12:06:02 AM): haha
                          tupacodaman (12:06:21 AM): again, if the seer seered a green who he now thinks is suspicious... obvoiusly don't come out to himi
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:06:23 AM): the risk is always there. he's not ignoring it, he's just going for it.  you know? assumign the seer knows what he's doing/
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:06:45 AM): understanding the nature of his agrument, and the debate as a whole, we should know that it shouldn't be happening anyway
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:07:39 AM): it really isn't about ignoring risk.. because it's not our decision anyway? whatever we 'decide on' won't matter
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:08:03 AM): does that make him a wolf? who knows. 
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:08:19 AM): I just think his style is weird.
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:08:31 AM): he's not this detailed in his posts. he hasn;t disected one in years.
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:08:39 AM): and on top of that it's arfo's post
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:08:41 AM): reaaaaaalllyyyy?
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:08:48 AM): I was bothered too, but god.
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:08:52 AM): I wasn't aobut to dissect his post
                          tupacodaman (12:09:21 AM): well to be fair when's the last time manti lived this long :O0
                          tupacodaman (12:09:22 AM): 
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:09:26 AM): the main reason i disected it was because i cant talk to him on aim
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:09:37 AM): WOAH, MORE WOOD FOR MANTI'S FIRE
                          tupacodaman (12:09:38 AM): or that someone posted something that huge on the forum
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:09:41 AM): keep it coming tupac.
                          tupacodaman (12:09:50 AM): (throws log)
                          tupacodaman (12:09:51 AM): haha
                          tupacodaman (12:09:59 AM): no really tho
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:10:05 AM): I know arfo said that us staying alive doesn't make a difference
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:10:14 AM): but we all know it does
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:10:17 AM): and I'm fine with that
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:10:20 AM): manti is fine with that
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:10:36 AM): albeit it must suck to die
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:10:37 AM): night one every night
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:10:41 AM): game
                          tupacodaman (12:11:24 AM): hah yea
                          tupacodaman (12:11:30 AM): ok so no one's really saying anything productive
                          tupacodaman (12:11:35 AM): I voted sully in case anyone cares
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:11:40 AM): the last 8 pages of the thread
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:11:42 AM): ?
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:11:43 AM): no
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:11:50 AM): sully was replaced
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:11:51 AM): -.-
                          tupacodaman (12:11:56 AM): you know what I mean
                          tupacodaman (12:11:56 AM): panda
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:11:58 AM): hey, once the seer actually comes out to a green
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:12:01 AM): we'll have some fun
                          tupacodaman (12:12:21 AM): yup
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:13:27 AM): can I do now?
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:13:31 AM): go
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:13:33 AM): yep!
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:13:34 AM): ybe
                          fikshonjunkshon (12:13:37 AM) has left the room.
                          tupacodaman (12:14:13 AM): ?
                          tupacodaman (12:14:14 AM): lol
                          tupacodaman (12:14:26 AM): who do you think yo'ure gonna vote for manti
                          tupacodaman (12:14:29 AM): /anyone else in here
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:14:39 AM): im thinking afro still
                          emerald3x0 (12:16:41 AM): seriously, what the f was up with FJ?
                          emerald3x0 (12:19:44 AM): anyone?
                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:19:53 AM): no idea
                          emerald3x0 (12:20:17 AM): anybody understood his arguments, because I am clearly not
                          tupacodaman (12:21:19 AM): yea no idea
                          tupacodaman (12:21:19 AM): haha
                          tupacodaman (12:21:25 AM): he always makes no sense tho
                          tupacodaman (12:21:42 AM): "rabble rabble i'm the only one doing ****, ,talk to me on AIM tho because I won't ever IM YOU!"
                          tupacodaman (12:21:42 AM): lol
                          tupacodaman (12:21:59 AM): and then says we're pissed off and he's not and starts cussing and saying we need to "chill"
                          emerald3x0 (12:22:15 AM): this time was worse than ever
                          tupacodaman (12:27:12 AM): hyup
                          tupacodaman (12:42:39 AM) has left the room.
                          Sam97379 (1:07:37 AM) has left the room.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • tupacodaman
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 635

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            It seems you've all forgot that the person the seer comes out to doesn't have to believe him. If you all want to play the statistics game then consider that a wolf would have a 1/6th chance of coming out to a blue and exposing himself. Hey, with odds like that, I'd do it! Considering that the seer or the psychic could be dead, who wouldn't?
                            what.......

                            as far as faking seer... no point for a green to do it...... and a wolf coming out as blue is pretty dumb too. if you are the psychic and someone comes to you out of nowhere saying he's the seer... wtf. there's no way the seer would be that risky. same goes for the other way around (if you're seer and some rando tells you he/she's the psychic). if you are the psychic and a green tells you he's the "link" to the seer, obviously ask for AIM logs... hopefully you'll be able to tell if something's fishy... the green will have to think a little too... just ask the seer who all his seer targets have been, then if someone comes out and tells you he's the psychic, ask him how many wolves there are left and put two and two together...

                            sheez this really isn't as risky as it seems... if you just use your "social engineering" skills then you won't get tricked by a wolf posing as a blue...

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              btw I meant to include "ask for html AIM logs", you can't really edit those...

                              and I don't understand why people seem to be so against manti... what has afro done besides recommend that we sit on our asses and talk to each other? w/e...

                              Comment

                              • Ruritsu
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 479

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                                Originally posted by That chat up there
                                DarkManticoreX2 (10:21:31 PM): a2p was going over why he's suspicious of panda
                                u84 77 (10:21:39 PM): recap?
                                DarkManticoreX2 (10:21:58 PM):
                                Awesome Lamer (10:19:30 PM): sully was quiet in the beginning

                                Awesome Lamer (10:19:40 PM): and I put him as a suspect on d1 for that

                                Awesome Lamer (10:19:45 PM): and then he gets switched out
                                DarkManticoreX2 (10:22:18 PM): was there more to that a2p/
                                DarkManticoreX2 (10:22:20 PM): ?
                                Awesome Lamer (10:22:23 PM): no
                                Originally posted by Tupac
                                sully for now... never seen him sub out, usually just chills in the background if he's human... call it a hunch, will probably change this soon
                                Hey Tupac, you've been doing nothing except repeating other people's ideas all game. I'd post more specific examples, but I'm not at home at the moment (Bloody school) so, I'll leave the vote on you. This may seem like bandwagoning Afro and Fic, but I'm really just basing this off of your recent actions.
                                =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                                Comment

                                Working...