TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #331
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    I'll just say now that I don't like the idea of trusting Manti and Afro, but that I'm posting that by request of Manti.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #332
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      Triple post....



      Also going to say that you guys need to talk more... This phase is important if what manti says is true.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #333
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        As per the PM i got yesterday:

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        I'm the psychic. All of the lynches so far have been human. The reports have been 4 wolves every day, so not even MW has died. This means that if we fail today and tomorrow, it's game over.

        I'm telling you this, because knowing you won't be lynched, I feel like I'm forced to trust you. If you're a wolf, this game is already lost, so I figure you're as good as anyone to tell this to.

        That, and having tupac end up being human makes you drop more than a few rungs on my list of suspects.

        I'm also hoping that you will be able to help me not die today.

        For wolves, I'm thinking u84, viccica, panda express, and ruritsu. Outside chances on clarinet, sc979, and a2p. I'm pretty sure emerald and gun are human.

        Oh, and the reason I was arguing against your plan of the psychic getting with the seer was because I knew I wasn't going to come out to anyone claiming to be a seer'd green, so I didn't want the seer risking himself to get in touch with me when I wasn't going to go along with it anyway.

        ps I feel like my position as the psychic is fairly obvious to anyone who would have looked for such hints. I figure the wolves are likely not aware due to me not being killed yet. This means they're probably not the sharpest tools in the shed, since they should be hunting for blues. In reality, the wolves wouldn't NEED to kill the psychic unless a red is lynched probably, but again, these wolves probably aren't too smart and likely wouldn't realize this, and if they knew the psychic, they'd kill him ASAP.
        I feel very confident about Afro's genuineness. If you look at the first post of this phase,

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        sc979. My justification is all of the things I said to him yesterday. His inactivity, then when called to say things, only repeated what others had said. Ended up safety voting if I recall as well, which I find patently absurd given the 3 way situation that was going on there for a minute. Abstaining from taking a solid stance on a three pronged conflict doesn't seem right.
        You should notice that Afro's on a different target from me right from the get go, despite being so certain I was a wolf the night/day before. If he was a human, that wouldn't happen, if he was a wolf that wouldn't happen. The only way that happens is if information changes, Like getting back the reading about Tupac being human.

        That said, I think Ruritsu's human and i think emerald's human. Afro's sure on gun being human, I'm not.

        I think the best bet today is Panda Express or Sc979. comments suggestions? Need activity people
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #334
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          4 wolves? ****. So if whomever we decide on turns out to be human, we lose..
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #335
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            If a2p was not a wolf, yes there are 4 wolves left.
            If a2p was a wolf, there are 3 wolves left.

            Regardless, we need to be careful. That said something needs to be done. I'm going to take a chance on Panda Express

            ::Crosses Fingers::
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #336
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              OK. My sudden change of vote from afro to A2P last day was because I learned that afro was the psychic.

              And yeah, something needs to be done. So I'll vote for Panda Express too. I would suggest everyone to do the same, unless you have a major complaint on that part. If it is the case, don't vote, but say what your complaint is and we'll advise.

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #337
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                Well, I guess that explains that weird situation...

                panda
                ...

                Comment

                • clarinet89
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 899

                  #338
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  panda after talking to manti about it

                  Questionable Content

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #339
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    Panda Express (I'm a ****ing wolf).
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • Ruritsu
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 479

                      #340
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      How about I vote Clari, Emerald, and Sc, this is a little too convinent. Considering how hard we all circle jerked before the previous three lynching there should be no reason that now, on such a game deciding lynch, everybody is just in accordance and goes with it. So, if it has to be one or the other, I'm going Sc, as Panda has barely done anything (Read as: Has done nothing) worth warrenting a damned lynch.
                      =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                      Comment

                      • Ruritsu
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 479

                        #341
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        Originally posted by u84
                        Panda Express (I'm a ****ing wolf).
                        Oh snap, was I one off? Should it have been U84, Clari, Emerald, Sc?

                        Is that insta for game?
                        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #342
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          GAME OVER WOLF VICTORY!

                          Postgame soon.

                          Comment

                          • clarinet89
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 899

                            #343
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            not quite, ruritsu

                            Questionable Content

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #344
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              Archived 5-22-2014 10:58 AM EST
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              Working...