Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity
In addition to the problem of this human dying, it could also end up being MW. If MW gets seer'd as green, they'd themselves likely outed as MW, but they'd also be able to take down the seer and psychic with them.
So all of this just to get seer and psychic together? Is there that much to gain by having these two together? I still stick by what I said in my previous post for what the seer should do: remain in the background, work with what they can, but don't include anyone in the fold they cannot trust completely (the only one they could is if they seer psychic and it comes back Blue-- is that how seer's returns work in this game?).
I think I pointed this out already, but a smart wolf would leave you alive. You're probably far less threat to the wolves in reality than the IDEA of you is, and leaving you alive may well lead the foolish people to lynch you on their own accord.
I know I'd definitely leave you alive, ESPECIALLY in a game with no guardian.
In addition to the problem of this human dying, it could also end up being MW. If MW gets seer'd as green, they'd themselves likely outed as MW, but they'd also be able to take down the seer and psychic with them.
So all of this just to get seer and psychic together? Is there that much to gain by having these two together? I still stick by what I said in my previous post for what the seer should do: remain in the background, work with what they can, but don't include anyone in the fold they cannot trust completely (the only one they could is if they seer psychic and it comes back Blue-- is that how seer's returns work in this game?).
I think I pointed this out already, but a smart wolf would leave you alive. You're probably far less threat to the wolves in reality than the IDEA of you is, and leaving you alive may well lead the foolish people to lynch you on their own accord.
I know I'd definitely leave you alive, ESPECIALLY in a game with no guardian.



Comment