TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    Seriousness: Afrobean pretty much hit the nail on the head with regards to strategy. The only circumstance in which the seer could safely come out to someone is if he/she could seer blues and happens upon the psychic. Then they could have a secret alliance of sorts.<br><br>It's good that we are not only playing a basic game, but also one that doesn't foster ironclad alliances. Doesn't give the humans the opportunity to be lazy, which has brought down a lot of games. Guys, we're going to need to be <i>active</i> this game. Not just online, <i>active</i>. As in going around, getting impressions and collecting info. In fact, that is the basic principle required for a successful TWG. I know, I probably shouldn't be talking given my past few games here, but I'm telling the truth, and this time (unless something very serious comes up) I'll be true to my word. It's time to bring life back to TWG.<br><br>*golfclap*<br>
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      eww what happened to my post
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Bolth mannn
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2008
        • 2228

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        lewl. school now, ill be online later

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          why is vic in the game and a sub?

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            Because I apparently fail at editing lists. Should be accurate/up to date now.
            Last edited by Makilaz; 10-13-2009, 03:12 PM.

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              Now there's two Viccicas in the game...
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                Now there's two Viccicas in the game...
                Nope. All fixed.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  Ok guys heres the basic function of the game. The seer is the key to building an alliance. The safest route to take is for the seer to use his night 1 seering as an alliance builder. If the seer hits a human, they can come out to that person and have the human come out in the thread. The human gets the psychic to come out to him and bam underground blue alliance.

                  The human will probably die in the process though.

                  Alternatively if the seer hits a wolf he should probably hold the info until he has someone who can come out in the thread with the info safely. He can always try to get lucky iming a person he trusts, but he needs to be careful. Once the seer goes down it's going to be all intuition.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    The problem with that Manti is if the seer hits the MW night 1. That means the MW will know both blues by day 1, which is really bad. Small chance (1/11), but not-null chance.

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      Lol, way to totally miss the fact that there's a master wolf.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        ninja'd

                        I won't be around again until 8-8:30 PM Central US. I'll be on AIM then.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          Well with this type of game people are going to have to take chances. There isn't an alliance that's going to be out there holding everyone's hand throughout the game.

                          If you want to build an alliance, you have to take chances. Just make the chances of bad things happening as small as you can.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            I need to be a subscriber again. I know there are two invisible people in the thread, one of which is probably afrobean being afk. whos the other invisible nub.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              Originally posted by Dreddshott
                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Originally posted by Dreddshott
                              That would be me. I always read the twg constantly.
                              Ah okay i thought the wolfs might be conspiring.
                              Ohh, Anyway I wish you good luck. Hope you last more than 5 minutes. :P

                              I never talk to people playing the game, I just was bored enough to tell you who it was right now :P
                              Wahh even people outside of TWG know i get killed right way every game.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • A2P
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 3127

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                                Hey guys

                                Comment

                                Working...