TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #286
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Originally posted by Xception704
    I didn't even see you guys talk about Bynary during that whole conversation.

    You're very good at sidestepping Trav, but not good enough.

    I agree completely with what Tokzic suggested.

    Revive who the majority decides, not your own choice. Otherwise, reviving who you say you're going to revive doesn't prove your faction at all.

    Bottom Line: Revive Hoochan or Manti.





    Oh, also, why are you so wholeheartedly for reviving thunder? It seems suspicious to me that you're telling Tokzic that you think thunder's a human, but you completely refuse to share your conversations.

    c&p your convo with thunder, and then your claim of believing thunder as human will have much more weight.

    for now, I'm changing my vote because you're acting suspicious as hell, and I'm not sure I believe you're part of the Human Faction.

    Trav.
    I was wondering the same thing... I told him I was a little suspicious of him because he laid down absolutely no evidence to prove or even suggest why he wanted thunder revived. Though personally, I see no reason why he should be revived anymore than the other two.

    @ Tokzic: I don't believe it's breaking the rules if there is the chance of revival in the game.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #287
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Originally posted by Tokzic
      Also, as for Bynary coming out of the Seer closet, he's either actually the Seer, an UBIQUITOUSLY RETARDED human, or a different faction.

      My money's on ubiquitously retarded human.

      Bynary, if you're just saying that so you don't get lynched, speak up now. That or share your Seering, assuming it's in the humans' interest.
      Quit ****ing flaming, everyone else has cut back or stopped, but you still insist. The game's not fun when you start calling people retarded humans, regardless of anything else.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #288
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        08:11:01I say: Sorry, it kicked me off!

        08:11:44dwaynejr1127 says: ah
        alright


        08:11:48dwaynejr1127 says: why did bynary wait so long to say he was seer

        08:13:12I say: I don't know, I kept telling him to come out. He told me as soon as I changed my vote. Well, right befor eit.

        08:13:52dwaynejr1127 says: so you believe him?

        08:14:38I say: I don't know what to think, just that if he's the seer we're in trouble. He coudl obviously be usign a last ditch attemp to save himself.

        08:14:48I say: And as a newb it seems likely...

        08:15:02I say: But at the same time I don't want to admit I'm wrong =p

        08:15:48dwaynejr1127 says: if he is the seer then he has been playing his part pretty badly

        08:16:06I say: Which I don't think he would, he's played well in the past.

        08:17:12dwaynejr1127 says: i happen to think its unlikely
        him being seer that is


        08:17:30I say: I suppose my opinion can be swayed, why is this?

        08:19:02I say: Like, what's your evidence to support it?

        08:19:25dwaynejr1127 says: just the way i feel right now
        ill need to see solid evidence myself
        Which i havent found yet


        08:19:31dwaynejr1127 says: for now
        i admit i could be wrong


        08:19:42I say: Do you want him lynched or not?

        08:20:47dwaynejr1127 says: im not sure
        which is why i took the safety of minor suspesions


        08:21:49dwaynejr1127 says: i need a while to look things over

        08:22:11dwaynejr1127 says: how are you leaning towards
        in terms of the lynching


        08:22:17I say: Ok, for now let's talk about our roles individually and pay less attention to the big picture.

        08:24:33I say: Per se, we open a barrier of trust between us. I will go first if you feel more coomfortable this way.

        08:24:54dwaynejr1127 says: alright

        08:25:12dwaynejr1127 says: but

        08:25:20dwaynejr1127 says: lets do this the next time we speak

        08:25:55dwaynejr1127 says: cause i gotta go
        work needs to be done before people come home


        08:26:28I say: Ok, we can try. If I'm not on AIM chances are I'll be on FFR, so just PM me.

        08:26:51dwaynejr1127 says: alright

        08:26:54I say: I

        08:27:07I say: am going to pst this, by the way, unless you object?

        08:27:27dwaynejr1127 says: go ahead

        08:28:30I say: Mmmk, see yah later alligator!
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Decipher as you woudl like to, I just figured I woudl post all AIM convoersations I have on a computer to help everyone else out.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #289
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Bynary - 8/11 - Meno, argo, trav, pnt, dorama, heavy, atzuelo, Temote
          Trav - 5/11 - Bynary, Tokzic, GamerShadow, Freaky, Xception704
          Makilaz - 2/11 - Lifevirus, emerald
          Isosceles - 2/11 - xplayfan, DrKirth
          Freaky - 1/11 - Makilaz
          Kirth - 1/11 - Kekeb
          xplayfan - 1/11 - Isosceles
          Gamershadow - 1/11 - RZR

          -------------------------------

          All were in an uproar about the current events. Travman, who had been accused of trying to unfairly learn people's role, had told that he was a Spirit, some one who could bring eliminated players back into the game. There were few who believed him at first, but when Bynary Fission started attacking him directly, the tables turned.

          "Why are you so eager to get rid of trav?" asked freaky. "This isn't anything he can lie about. If he really is what he claims to be, then someone will be brought back tomorrow. You seem to want him gone at all costs."

          "It's obvious!" Bynary Fission said. "He's...uh...well he claimed out of nowhere that the Priest came out to him or whatever...and..."

          "I told you, we've already taken care of that."


          "Can't think of anything else?" asked GamerShadow.

          "No, you've all seen it!" cried Bynary desperately.

          There were stronger arguments against Bynary, and it was not long before he had most of the votes.

          "Okay," he said. "since I'm going to get lynched for sure if I don't say this now...I'm the Seer. I got Manti Night 1 as a vampire. You have to--"

          "Do nothing," completed Tokzic. "If you were actually the seer, you would have said that a long time ago."

          "Sorry," said Makilaz. "You're gone. I just hope we're making the right choices."

          "BUT YOU AREN'T!" screamed Bynary. "I'M THE SEER! I'M YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT FINDING--"

          A choking, gurgling noise cut off Bynary's speech as a sudden jolt shook his body. It was the same thing that happened to the eliminated during the Night. However, people also noticed the same thing happening to Temote...

          "What? No!" Someone cried. But they knew there was nothing they could do. The people in black cloaks took them and dragged them out as before.

          It was night once again.
          ---------------------------
          Day 1 is over.

          Bynary Fission has been lynched.
          Temote has been killed by some other force.

          Now it is Night 2. no time to talk bye

          1. dorama (djdorama)
          2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
          3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
          4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
          5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
          6. heavylee (heavyleah)
          7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
          8. argo15 (argo1516)
          9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
          10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
          11. Temote (Sumote)
          12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
          13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
          14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
          15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
          16. travman301 (RBennie362)
          17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
          18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
          19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
          20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
          21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          22. rzr (twgXrzr)
          23. hoochan (twghoochan)
          24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
          Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-17-2008, 05:37 PM.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #290
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            who the hell deleted my post

            Undelete please. Night posting is ON, lightning wit.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #291
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Your ass seriously needs to be banned. Flaming a mod? That's outlandish. Your posts were deleted for flaming, quit flaming and they won't be deleted.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #292
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by rzr
                Flaming a mod? That's outlandish.
                lol

                Originally posted by rzr
                What *** deleted my post.

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #293
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  lets all cry because tokzic is a big jerk ;_;


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #294
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Play nice, children.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #295
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Your ass seriously needs to be banned. Flaming a mod? That's outlandish. Your posts were deleted for flaming, quit flaming and they won't be deleted.
                      OH NO I CALLED A TWG MOD A NAME

                      Would you shut up already. The post that was deleted had no flaming in it. I'm not going to waste my time writing out watered down, indirect versions of what I mean to say and I'm not going to waste your time making you read them, so save your breath on the OMG UR FLAMING posts. You need tougher skin - god forbid you ever meet AP.

                      As I said in the post whichever twit deleted (ps: if you have some arcane problem with this post, you're supposed to tell me what it is, or else i'm going to keep posting it):

                      in before trav revives hunter in blatant disregard of proving his humanity because he doesn't have any humanity to prove

                      Also, as long as he's dead, here's what Bynary told me before he died. He claimed that he was Human, Seer, and Vampire. I'm thinking that's total garbage, personally, and I'm betting he's definitely Vampire, but probably not Seer. I don't see why he'd tell me he's Vampire if he wasn't. He also said he gets a kill Night 5. This'd be an interesting dynamic.

                      From what I've gathered, though, Vampires seem to be neither with humans nor directly against them.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • thunderstrike687
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 785

                        #296
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        here comes the lol train

                        lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol choo choo


                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                        i love a food

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #297
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Well I like how this game is structured ... provided the Spirit comes out.

                          And since you did, we now have something to talk about even at night.


                          Trav, revive someone, hoochan or Manti, as long as it's not Thunder.

                          Otherwise, you're proving nothing.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #298
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            p.s. RZR, I agree with both you and Tokzic.

                            The flaming is unnecessary, but that's just how some people play (I would know from first-hand experience), but you're also making a huge deal out of it when no one else is.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #299
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Knock it off.

                              Thunder you're on TWC and should be setting an example for everyone, posting after death (especially flaming people for no reason) is a game ban. You know better.

                              To everyone else. play on, but lessen up on the flame bait. Geeze.

                              theres 5 deleted posts in this thread. One by robertsona, and one by BDN. I just deleted 3. 2 by thunder for flaming and one by Xception. You must have never posted yours Tokzic.

                              Grow up people.
                              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-16-2008, 04:10 PM.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • thunderstrike687
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 785

                                #300
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                go ahead ban me i dont give a ****


                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                                i love a food

                                Comment

                                Working...