TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #766
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    oh look illuminati DIDN'T EVEN EXIST asdf

    also two successful guardings 8)

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • DrKirth
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 484

      #767
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Vampire hunters are the Illuminati.


      Be efficient.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #768
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Stupid trav had to revive him though.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #769
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          ;_; I screwed everybody up.

          Before I was active, all of the wolves were getting nailed. I'm sorry. =(
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #770
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Well, I don't know how thunder managed to successfully fake his role to trav only moments after the role PMs had been sent out, but it worked tremendously.

            edit: maybe it was because he knew hoochan was a vampire wolf, lol.
            Last edited by DrKirth; 06-3-2008, 07:48 PM. Reason: inspiration


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #771
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Originally posted by GamerShadow
              ;_; I screwed everybody up.

              Before I was active, all of the wolves were getting nailed. I'm sorry. =(
              It's ok, bro, it's just a game.



              So, whe completed their objectives?
              <---------

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #772
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                oh look illuminati DIDN'T EVEN EXIST asdf
                i thought the same thing

                also guess who i am

                "I MUST REVIVE THUNDER GUYS I'M 100% HE'S HUMAN JUST TRUST ME

                WAY TO GO GUYS YOU MADE ME REVIVE A WOLF

                HOLD ON PNT I PROMISED I'D REVIVE THUNDER FIRST"

                suggesting lvp for reviving 2 wolves

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #773
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  I knew that Thunder, Atzuelo, and Isos were wolves the entire time. Thunder came in and totally stole the game away and then I just made it so that he would take the win for us.

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #774
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    It was coincidence then that Xception was the lone wolf? lol


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #775
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      He wasn't lying, I guess. We never knew about it, though.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #776
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Yay, way to go trav

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #777
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          BDN is viewing the thread...

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #778
                            Re: TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Archived 5-21-2014 10:56 PM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...