TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertsona
    missa in h-moll
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 4000

    #121
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    alright, i'll just wait to change my safety. Unless more trav-wolf connection evidence pops up or w/e.

    Comment

    • aTzUeLo1191
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 594

      #122
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      I agree with what emerald said a few posts ago...it makes sense. We can use travman for our cause. A spirit can be a useful tool.

      And yeah Bynary that doesn't really show proof. Do you expect someone to say "Oh yeah, I'm a wolf. Please, tell the others so you can lynch me next morning?" It's just sarcasm.

      No vote for now.


      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      brb suicide
      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

      Comment

      • robertsona
        missa in h-moll
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 4000

        #123
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Oops this is dorama posting on my brothers account.

        Comment

        • aTzUeLo1191
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 594

          #124
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Oh and btw lotta people on right now woot.


          Originally posted by omgitznpv
          brb suicide
          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #125
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            What I find weird is that trav have tried to pretend to be neutral through AIM convos (w/ bynary), yet he claimed he was with the humans in his post. It would make more sense if he posted that he was neutral in the forums to try and snag some wolf names if he really wanted to help the humans.

            I also find strange he posted his role, especially in a mystery game where everyone has bounties on their heads. He says he posted it because he was afraid of getting lynched. He posted that he was a human spirit which would guarantee a wolfing since he is the most open target. There are also individual groups/ people, hunting for specific groups or roles involved as well. I doubt trav is dumb enough to miss this, so him posting that he was a spirit is part of this awesome master plan I can't begin to explain.

            - Thunder was being sarcastic when he said he was a wolf.

            - It doesn't matter if trav is really is a spirit (proved it by reviving thunder). He could be a spirit in the wolves' group

            - There seem to be recruiters or w/e in this game, so don't be surprised if one of the people in your group gets converted to wolves and back stab you and stuff.

            Not making a vote since I usually go for trav day 1 and he tends to be human or what ever. I also think thunder would be pissed off at me if I get him lynched. So yea, just throwing the facts out there.

            See ya tomorrowish

            Comment

            • emerald000
              the Mathemagician~
              • Nov 2005
              • 1320

              #126
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              No way there's a spirit in the wolves team. The game would be so much unbalanced if there was one. It would be nearly impossible to win if the lynched wolf returns to life after each day.

              Comment

              • argo15
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2006
                • 1863

                #127
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                - There seem to be recruiters or w/e in this game, so don't be surprised if one of the people in your group gets converted to wolves and back stab you and stuff.
                How do you figure this?

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #128
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Wow, I made a ****-long post and it never posted... Here's the tl;dr version of it.

                  There's no way a wolf would have to power to ressurect the deads. It would be too powerful and would balance the game towards the wolves. How could the humans win if when they lynch a wolf, it would be revived during the night?

                  Comment

                  • argo15
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 1863

                    #129
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Right now i want to safety on Tozik, he decded his vote on trav pretty hastely. I'll change it if i get a good idea.

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #130
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      trav - 2/11 - pnt, dorama
                      bynary - 1/11 - meno
                      tokzic - 1/11 - argo

                      Left to vote: a bunch of people

                      I might post the night story later and add some tidbits to spice things up.
                      Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-14-2008, 06:38 PM.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #131
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by emerald000
                        Wow, I made a ****-long post and it never posted... Here's the tl;dr version of it.

                        There's no way a wolf would have to power to ressurect the deads. It would be too powerful and would balance the game towards the wolves. How could the humans win if when they lynch a wolf, it would be revived during the night?
                        How do you actually know they can't? The host never stated this was not allowed.
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • travman301
                          #swagdog
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2641

                          #132
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                          How do you actually know they can't? The host never stated this was not allowed.
                          He is saying it's a broken role.

                          If there was a wolf spirit, the spirit could continually revive all of the other wolves and they would win like that.

                          Far too powerful wolf team.

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #133
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                            How do you actually know they can't? The host never stated this was not allowed.
                            I know BDN never said that, I am only saying that it would be far too much imbalanced, even more in a game populated like this one. The humans would have to kill the spirit first, before they can take a shot on the other wolves. Otherwise, the lynched wolf would be revived.

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #134
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              #1 i was joking

                              #2 kill yourslef bynary ur terrible

                              #3 **** whoever killed me

                              #4 im drunk

                              k bye


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #135
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Could this be the first game someone dies without opening up their pm?

                                I think so

                                /end death post.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...