TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #106
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Thunder admitted to being a wolf, and Trav wanted to join him.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #107
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      You guys are ****ing stupid. I came out to avoid the mega bandwagon of death.

      And lmao @ bynary's post.

      Thunder was making fun of you. Post the conversation and everyone will see that.

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #108
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        That might be so, but you even resurrected him. Really, it might be better if you were dead, since you can just keep resurrecting him, etc.
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #109
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
          That might be so, but you even resurrected him. Really, it might be better if you were dead, since you can just keep resurrecting him, etc.
          Ummm, ...what?

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #110
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Originally posted by travman301
            Ummm, ...what?

            Originally posted by travman301
            I didn't want to be lynched. And I was pretty sure that if I hadn't come out I would have been.

            Also, I'm going to bring back thunder N2.
            ...
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #111
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              And why thunder? You're on the wolf's side if you are resurrecting him, meaning that you are on the wolf's team.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #112
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Oops, repeated myself. Nix the last part of that sentence. x_x
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #113
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Yeah, because I don't think he is a wolf.

                  I think you are very confused.

                  Also, the only people who should want the spirit dead is the wolves.

                  If you people insta me it will be a terrible move.

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #114
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Lol, bynary post the convo why you think thunder's a wolf.

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #115
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Then why did he send me that IM? The wolves know who they are. There would have been no reason to send that IM to me, because I would have been on his side, thus working for the victory of the wolves. But I'm not. He threatened to kill me with a vigilante if I posted the convo, and I'm not afraid to do it if the others want to see it...or I have to use it to damn you.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • dorama
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 87

                        #116
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        After thinking this through a little more, I am unsafetying travman. I think it's a tad early to vote. Let's let this all roll out.

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #117
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Here it is.

                          thunderstrike687 (2:17:24 PM): post that convo with trav and you wont see tomorrow happen
                          LoganT1993 (2:17:37 PM): Excuse me?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:17:51 PM): did i misspeak?
                          LoganT1993 (2:18:00 PM): Clarify. Are you a wolf, or a vampire maybe?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:18:07 PM): i know more about this game than you could imagine, and you better believe i know people.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:18:12 PM): im the mother****ing juggernaut alirhgt?
                          LoganT1993 (2:18:19 PM): Don't threaten me.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:18:30 PM): dont test my patience. im short on it.
                          LoganT1993 (2:18:32 PM): You might have played longer than I have but I don't back down so easily.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:18:46 PM): either dont post that convo, or you die.
                          LoganT1993 (2:18:47 PM): Noe explain.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:18:49 PM): its simple.
                          LoganT1993 (2:18:52 PM): So you're a wolf?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:02 PM): yeah im clearly a wolf.
                          LoganT1993 (2:19:08 PM): Hmm...whatever.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:13 PM): im going to openly threaten you when im a wolf.
                          LoganT1993 (2:19:18 PM): I imagine.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:29 PM): yeah definitely.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:32 PM): best idea ever.
                          LoganT1993 (2:19:36 PM): Now, anything else to add? I don't want to speak to you.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:41 PM): alright
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:44 PM): you are dead.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:47 PM): see you in post game.
                          LoganT1993 (2:19:48 PM): And why?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:19:50 PM): take it easy.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:20:01 PM): why?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:20:08 PM): becuase clearly you dont understand.
                          LoganT1993 (2:20:10 PM): Explain. I have no intention of posting the convo.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:20:11 PM): i know a vigi
                          thunderstrike687 (2:20:13 PM): you dont
                          thunderstrike687 (2:20:19 PM): its that simple
                          LoganT1993 (2:20:23 PM): Vigi?
                          LoganT1993 (2:20:28 PM): Vigilante?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:20:30 PM): yes.
                          LoganT1993 (2:20:40 PM): Well why threaten me blindly?
                          LoganT1993 (2:20:54 PM): I know you hate me as it is, but you don't need to bring it into the game/
                          LoganT1993 (2:21:11 PM): Well even if you don't..it matters not.
                          LoganT1993 (2:21:20 PM): I won't post the convo, happy?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:21:26 PM): i hardly even know you, and have nothing against you.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:21:46 PM): trav doesnt need unneeded attention
                          LoganT1993 (2:21:46 PM): Well I don't like you, but whatever. I won't bring into the game, so it matters not.
                          LoganT1993 (2:21:53 PM): Fine, I'll acquiesce.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:21:56 PM): then dont play TWG
                          LoganT1993 (2:22:01 PM): I enjoy playing it.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:22:04 PM): you can get the **** out.
                          LoganT1993 (2:22:07 PM): No.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:22:10 PM): i dont give a **** what you think of me.
                          LoganT1993 (2:22:17 PM): Exactly why I dislike you.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:22:25 PM): i dont even know who the **** you are.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:22:30 PM): trav gave me this sn
                          LoganT1993 (2:22:38 PM): Now, I'm ending this cnvo. It's going nowhere.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:22:41 PM): told me you are going to draw attention to him.
                          LoganT1993 (2:22:52 PM): I reconsidered. Happy?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:22:57 PM): you are probably either a retarded blue, or a stupid red.
                          LoganT1993 (2:23:03 PM): No, I log my convos.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:23:15 PM): and that means...?
                          LoganT1993 (2:23:18 PM): I could post it regardless of whether I'm human or not.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:23:26 PM): may i ask who this btw?
                          LoganT1993 (2:23:31 PM): What?
                          thunderstrike687 (2:23:41 PM): so i can flame you next time you make an idiotic post on the forums since you dont like me?
                          LoganT1993 (2:24:03 PM): Wow...I'm sorry dude but you're an asshole. hisconversation ends now, I do not tolerate being flamed.
                          thunderstrike687 (2:24:17 PM): youre a ******
                          thunderstrike687 (2:24:20 PM): who shouldnt play twg
                          thunderstrike687 (2:24:22 PM): for real
                          thunderstrike687 (2:24:24 PM): grow a dick
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #118
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            don't post what convo

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #119
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              p.s. thunder flames everyone, get used to it

                              Comment

                              • meno_rocks123
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2324

                                #120
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                How could you not see that Thunder is joking?
                                And Dorama, you can't un-vote, you can only change it.

                                safety on bynary because of his gullibleness

                                Comment

                                Working...