TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #511
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Yup, it's true. That must make me and kekeb blues, so guard us ^^ We'll think of cool names later.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #512
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      - 1 for activity = -1 activity.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #513
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Originally posted by Tokzic
        somebody died

        i know this because i am the 1-900 Psychic and i think it's about time i came out guys

        my power is that i can tell you what happened before the host posts it

        please guard me, i am invaluable
        Don't you also know how many wolves are left?

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #514
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Since ANYONE can go and say somebody died after the night is over.

          p.s. I was gonna edit and add this, but then I didnt

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #515
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Yes, his claim on that role seems quite inaccurate.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #516
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              P.S. I don't understand where that leaves us. Why would he claim some random role? Just to distract us?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #517
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Ok then Tokzic, who died tonight?
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #518
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  btw Somebody died because I SEE DEAD PEOPLE. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #519
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    BDN, if your life is getting in the way, find someone else to help you host.

                    Stuff like this is what causes inactivity.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #520
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      TOKZIC WHAT DO YOU MEAN CAN YOU GIVE US ANY OTHER INFO
                      it was a blatant joke you dicks

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #521
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        yeah seriously i'm kinda disappointed that no one caught on that it was a joke

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #522
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          I say we give it a few more days before starting a new game.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #523
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            it was a blatant joke you dicks
                            P.S. Delete this, please.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #524
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              P.S. Delete this, please.
                              Why? everyone else is going to be like "I don't understand why tozic wasnt the 1-900 psychic explain plz =["

                              rzr, can you please stop double posting every other post? think your thoughts through and then post. don't just post everytime your brain comes up with a single idea. Save them up and post them together.

                              Also, I've seen much worse flaming then what's been going on right now in multiple other TWG games. Don't be so sensitive.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #525
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Either way, it's still flaming. As a moderator, it's your responsibility to handle it. To quote the rules, light flaming is still flaming.

                                By the way, the new players aren't fond of the flaming, whereas we're just used to it.

                                P.S. At least I'm trying to keep the game alive.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...