TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #331
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    good morning sunshines

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • dorama
      Banned
      • Mar 2008
      • 87

      #332
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      good morning baltimore

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #333
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        There was much tension and fear within the group. Many tried to talk to people who they thought they could trust, but they were still reluctant, for they knew they could trust no one.

        Atzuelo and Isosceles despondently sat together in a cubicle.

        "How do you suppose they do it to us?" Iso asked.

        "Do what?"

        "Eliminate us. Paralyze us, or shock us, or whatever they do."

        "I don't know. Might be whatever device they put in us. They might have something to knock us out, or poison us, or seize up our nerves, or whatever, I don't know. Why are you asking me about--"

        "WATCH OUT!" Isosceles suddenly yelled.

        "What the -- OOF!"

        The incident had caught everyone's attention. Isosceles had first recognized that a ceiling grate right above the cubicle was missing, and then that something was coming out of it, right at atzuelo. It was only after it had fallen on top of him that he realized that it was hoochan.

        "Owww..." was the first thing he spoke.

        "Damn it. Who -- hoochan! Hey, everyone! hoochan's back!"

        Everyone started towards the cubicle. "I guess that answers your question!" atzuelo told Isosceles. It was a good welcome, considering their status.

        "What happened to you?" Iso asked. "What did they do?"

        "I don't know...I don't really remember much after they dragged me away. I mostly remember just being in this complete darkness, not being able to move or feel anything. I thought I was dead. Then they took me out, whatever they had me in, some sort of pod, and I could see. They deactivated the device they had in me so I could move again, although I could do nothing but lay there for a while. When I stood up, they put a hood on my head and lead me around. When they took it off, they threw me into a ventilation shaft. They told me to go 'back to the playing field' and shut the grate behind me. So...I came back."

        "Why did they send you back?" asked Iso.

        "Don't know. There might be someone who can bring players back into the game."

        "Wait," asked Tokzic. "You said that they threw you into the ventilation shaft. So we can just go back through the vents and find where they're stationed?"

        "No. I tried to get back through the grate, but they aimed their guns at me. They probably have guards there."

        "They have guns?" heavylee said. "Damn."

        Before long a discussion started amongst the group. They had a slim chance of escaping this place, but it gave way to lots of proposed ideas. However, their discussion was interrupted by a sharp cry from the back of the group.

        "NOOOO!" pntballa18's voice rang out. "I MUST LIIIIIIIVE!"

        "WHYYY!?" meno_rocks also cried.

        The group recognized the signs. Their bodies were twitching and contorting, struggling to no avail against the paralyzing agent. They finally fell to the floor, stiff and pale, with defeated expressions frozen on their face. The black-cloaked men came out and took them away. While the group found comfort in the fact that they would probably still live, some wondered what kind of roles they could have had to warrant such outbursts.

        -----------------

        Night 2 is over.

        hoochan
        has been resurrected.
        pntballa18 is dead.
        meno_rocks123 is dead.

        It is now Day 2. You have until Monday, May 19, 6:00 PM to make a decision.

        1. dorama (djdorama)
        2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
        3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
        4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
        5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
        6. heavylee (heavyleah)
        7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
        8. argo15 (argo1516)
        9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
        10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
        11. Temote (Sumote)
        12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
        13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
        14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
        16. travman301 (RBennie362)
        17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
        18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
        19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
        20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
        21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
        22. rzr (twgXrzr)
        23. hoochan (twghoochan)
        24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
        Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-17-2008, 10:31 PM.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • dorama
          Banned
          • Mar 2008
          • 87

          #334
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Well we can see trav clearly
          1. is the spirit
          -or-
          2. Has connections to the spirit.

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #335
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I LIVE!!!!

            Comment

            • meno_rocks123
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 2324

              #336
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Damn ****ing Curse

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #337
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                DAMN ****ING caps LOCK

                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #338
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  *filter

                  ok, I'm out unless I get res'd.
                  bye bye

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #339
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    At the last minute, one of those black-cloaked dudes came out, kicked dorama in the nuts, and threw him out of the room.

                    "WTF?" was all anyone managed to say.

                    ---------------------------------------

                    dorama has been ejected from the game. Day continues as normal.

                    1. dorama (djdorama)
                    2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
                    3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
                    4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                    5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
                    6. heavylee (heavyleah)
                    7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                    8. argo15 (argo1516)
                    9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                    10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                    11. Temote (Sumote)
                    12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                    13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                    14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                    15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
                    16. travman301 (RBennie362)
                    17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
                    19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
                    20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
                    21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                    22. rzr (twgXrzr)
                    23. hoochan (twghoochan)
                    24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • heavylee
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 961

                      #340
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      wow... These nights are intense!

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #341
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        "WTF?" was all anyone managed to say.
                        WTF?

                        Comment

                        • DrKirth
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 484

                          #342
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          I imagine that getting kicked in the nuts is worse than the paralysis, lol.


                          Be efficient.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #343
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Hahahaha what.

                            So now it's pretty clear that Trav can pick his targets, but I don't like how it took a swarm of people to get him to agree, and I like less that he's still determined to get Thunder alive, on top of all that sketchy **** at the start of the game. I guess he's proved enough that we can use him, though, so we probably shouldn't lynch him (yet).

                            Also, am I the only one put off by how much we're ignoring the Illuminati post that sticks out like a sore thumb?

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #344
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              1 - Very nice stories, BDN. Very nice indeed.
                              2 - Ok, I can stop attacking trav, it's nice to be able to trust someone now
                              3 - Tokzic, what're you refering to? Because whatever it is must lead us somewhere as I have no idea what to do now.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • aTzUeLo1191
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 594

                                #345
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Originally posted by DrKirth
                                I was informed to post this, and I have no qualms over not posting this, so I am :P

                                "THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI, WE HAVE VIGI'D KIRTH AND HE FAILED, SO HE IS NOT A VAMPIRE. IF YOU ARE AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER, PLEASE CONTACT KIRTH, HE WILL THEN GIVE US YOUR NAMES AND WE WILL VIGI YOU. IF YOU SURVIVE YOU ARE IN OUR GROUP. I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ANOTHER ILLUMINATI, AND WE HAVE 4 VIGI'S REMAINING. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE OUT THERE, YOU CAN TRUST KIRTH TO HELP YOU FIND US."
                                This is the post Tokzic was referring to...I still kinda don't understand what it means though.


                                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                                brb suicide
                                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...