TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #361
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    To spark drama, and to get them lynched for no reason, I'm guessing. Apparently I was one of the people called out, which irritates me.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #362
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      In regards to drama, those people should stick to MySpace. But should we pay attention to what was said in them? Besides the stupid things.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #363
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        I seriously doubt it. If someone has something to say, they need to say it in the thread or to someone on AIM; not anonymously. Ruins the whole point of the game.

        PS: I know that sounds suspicious saying that if I was one of the people mentioned. But I don't give a ****. Don't take the tags seriously, especially since it's a bannable offense to tag a TWG thread.

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #364
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          oh hello thar

          Comment

          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            nobody fiffers anymore.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 2440

            #365
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Every branch wanted to tear at his clothing. Every stone seemed to be out to trip his feet. Always when he was in a hurry, obstacles seemed to present themselves to him. But he would not let them impede him. He let nothing impede him. His tension, focus, and determination combined within him to make him more of a machine than a living being, speeding through the forest as fast as he could. Obstacles seemed nothing but delaying the inevitable. Once, he tripped and fell down hard into a deep hole, but it did not stop him. The pain was nothing; he simply got up, snatched out of the hole, and kept going.

            He had received intelligence of the incident almost 2 days after it happened. He set off as quickly as he could. He was to go alone, no support, no contact, nothing. This was his mission, his duty alone. He just hoped he could make it to the place before it was too late.

            He pressed on. Above him, the deep, mysterious indigo of the night sky became turbulent with dark clouds. Streaks of lightning flashed across the sky, shocking his eyes and shattering the gloom, followed by the ominous rumbling of thunder.

            A storm was coming.

            -----------------------

            Just a bit of side-story
            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #366
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              can we stop bickering about tags and go back to actual legitimate discussion please

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #367
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Sounds good to me.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #368
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  So, I didn't go to bed yet *542 AM cough cough* and I was thinking alot about the game and begun wondering something. Since we know trav was a human, that's good. But what I do want to know is what was so great about Thunder that made trav want to bring him back so bad?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #369
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Alright, I am online for a little while, but I should be around for most of the day. I got a lot of information yesterday, and hopefully will be able to put it together to use it towards some good.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #370
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      blarg i'm ded

                      also revive meeehhh

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #371
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Online now...but leaving for South NJ soon.

                        I may be able to check forums once or twice, but won't be on AIM.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #372
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Oh and I'll just be there for the rest of the day...no longer.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #373
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Where? Are you using invis? I can't see you...

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #374
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Bored... been on AIM since 9 AM EST... LifeVirus, I see you on here, add me.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #375
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                p.s. everyone, my AIM is jungmour2009, not jungmour2007.

                                Comment

                                Working...