TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #76
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Originally posted by Bynary Fission
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)
    Bynary Fission


    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
    Kekeb, Bynary Fission, DarkManticoreX2, DrKirth, Temote, xplayfan

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #77
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      So trav is definitely my first vote.

      Everything he's saying is ludicrous. "Yeah, I've founded an alliance of trustworthy people ON NIGHT ****ING ONE, before ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED." What a joke. If you've come out to someone that you are not absolutely certain is a wolf, you're a goddamn twit. If you try to get people to come out to you without having a way to guarantee your identity, you're a goddamn twit.

      It sounds to me like he's banking on people who are clueless just parading to him without thinking and reporting the info to his team knowing he'll die. There's absolutely no justification for how ridiculous he's sounding.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #78
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        *absolutely certain is not a wolf

        sorry i got excited and didn't double check my post before i put it up

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #79
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Originally posted by Tokzic
          So trav is definitely my first vote.

          Everything he's saying is ludicrous. "Yeah, I've founded an alliance of trustworthy people ON NIGHT ****ING ONE, before ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED." What a joke. If you've come out to someone that you are not absolutely certain is a wolf, you're a goddamn twit. If you try to get people to come out to you without having a way to guarantee your identity, you're a goddamn twit.

          It sounds to me like he's banking on people who are clueless just parading to him without thinking and reporting the info to his team knowing he'll die. There's absolutely no justification for how ridiculous he's sounding.
          lol that's exactly what I said earlier. -_-

          p.s. if you talk to him via AIM, he'll try to explain it to you. He didn't convince me, but you can judge yourself.

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #80
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            p.s. I think we're being ignorant Tokzic.

            Comment

            • thunderstrike687
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 785

              #81
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              ITT lots of fail k bye


              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
              i love a food

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #82
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                lol, trav is going to be mad at me if I don't do what I said I would.

                *sigh*

                "My arguments against Trav are just logical arguments that I saw fit to bring up. I've discussed with Trav and I'm still undecided, but if you want to discuss with Trav and reason out for yourself if you believe him or not, then by all means, do so."

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #83
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  p.s. He wanted to retract all (or most) of my statements because of our conversation, but everything he said still left me with a deep feeling that he wasn't telling the truth.

                  Comment

                  • meno_rocks123
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2324

                    #84
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Isn't night one over?

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #85
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                      Isn't night one over?
                      Yeah, it ended hours ago.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #86
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT HOST POSTS

                        also if you took offense to that i apologize in advance ;_;

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #87
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          If trav is indeed telling the truth, then he must logically be either a wolf or a mason. Seeing as that's the only way to have any idea of who you can trust on night one, I don't see any other option there. Either way, that whole BS story about having a priest claim and asking for counterclaims makes me highly suspicious. I'm not going to lose any sleep voting to lynch.

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #88
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            why do you guys post two pages after I go to bed?? I will try to catch up on that after work...

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #89
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Originally posted by Xception704
                              lol, trav is going to be mad at me if I don't do what I said I would.

                              *sigh*

                              "My arguments against Trav are just logical arguments that I saw fit to bring up. I've discussed with Trav and I'm still undecided, but if you want to discuss with Trav and reason out for yourself if you believe him or not, then by all means, do so."
                              yeah so maybe i missed something

                              last page: sdfhe trav is a wolf
                              this page: i dont want trav to get mad at me =\

                              when did you become travs puppet?

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #90
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Sorry guys didn't expect parents to be dicks

                                Night is over.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...