TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #316
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Given that there are several people on here who aren't on my friend's list, I must say newbs, add my AIM! twgXrzr

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #317
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Originally posted by rzr
      Given that there are several people on here who aren't on my friend's list, I must say newbs, add my AIM! twgXrzr
      Or you should join a game when you can use a computer.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #318
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Then I'd never be playing

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #319
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          merlonifan28 (3:10:33 PM): if you really want us to believe you revive someone else
          RBennie362 (3:10:43 PM): why?
          merlonifan28 (3:10:56 PM): to prove that you can revive whoever you want
          RBennie362 (3:11:05 PM): I figured thats what it is
          RBennie362 (3:11:18 PM): you think that thunder revives regardless now or something?
          merlonifan28 (3:11:25 PM): possible
          RBennie362 (3:11:34 PM): whatever
          RBennie362 (3:11:37 PM): ill revive hoochan

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #320
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Then hoochan it is? Or should we pick, not him?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #321
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Good job posting that where a potential gravekeeper can see.

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #322
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                I'm rev'ing thunder N3 if I'm still alive.

                No ****ing way I'm rev'ing bynary. Everyone who suggests that is a moron.

                And if manti is something bad, then I'm sure he could cause a lot of damage.

                So, hooch it is.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #323
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Why not revive thunder? Or Manti? Logic seems flawed there.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #324
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Originally posted by travman301
                    No ****ing way I'm rev'ing bynary. Everyone who suggests that is a moron.
                    Care to explain why?

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #325
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Why not revive thunder? Or Manti? Logic seems flawed there.
                      You read my posts and everyone gangbanging me to not revive him.

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      Care to explain why?
                      And because he lied several times.

                      First claiming human, then vampire, then vampire seer, then human seer.

                      He story doesn't match up, and I'm 98% sure hes lying.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #326
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        So what about the other two percent? And this must have bed early in the game, I missed it. Would someone like to fill me in?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #327
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          *been
                          and I didn't mean thunder, just Manti. Why not Manti also? If you're 98% sure, where's the other 2%?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #328
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            The other 2% are having a party in Lower Mexico.

                            Rzr, I already explained why hooch is a better choice.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #329
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Ok, have fun.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #330
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Night's over, picks are now invalid, etc.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...