TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #91
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    "So what now?" DarkManticore asked. "Do we just sit here and let this psycho jerk us around?"

    "We don't have a choice," hoochan said resignedly. "If we don't we all die."

    "Well according to him it's night now," GamerShadow said, "so all we really can do is wait. This is likely designed to turn us against each other, so we need to stay calm and think clearly, no matter what happens."

    "But what's going to happen?" asked Xception.

    "We don't know, but he wants a game. If we don't satisfy this freak, he'll likely blow us up, and that not an end I wanna meet. I suggest we at least try to talk to people and get some impressions."

    The conversation was tense and reluctant, but there were interesting pieces of information going around and being discussed in the group. Only Tokzic, sitting alone in a corner did not participate. pntballa, a fellow member of Rapture, decide to come by and try to console his friend.

    "What's wrong?" he asked. "We're all getting together, we're about to roast some marshmallows, man."

    Tokzic obviously found humor in his friends statement, as he had started to laugh, but it was quickly stifled by a heavy, despondent sigh.

    "All my friends..." He began. "I'm alone. I don't know what's happened to them. They cut me out of the loop entirely. They said it was for my own protection. I haven't heard anything in 2 months."

    "I've had a bit of that myself. Something's happened. They tried to maintain communication with the members they could, but eventually they stopped. They said it was too dangerous. It has me worried too."

    Tokzic continued. "I know I'm supposed to be this big, tough guy who isn't afraid of anything, but--"

    "Hey," interrupted pntballa. "I know you're scared. Guess what? All of us are. You're just human like the rest of us."

    The moment was rudely interrupted by grating, screeching static on the intercom. "What efficient players!" the insane, synthesized voice exclaimed. "Our first eliminations have already been made!"

    At that, everyone stopped. Before Manti, thunder, and hoochan could speak, their body was seized. Everyone saw their struggles, but could do nothing to help them. At last, after thrashing against the paralyzing force, they fell over to the floor, twitching and rigid. The doors on one side unlocked, and people in black cloaks came to pick up the victims.

    "No!" cried heavylee as she rushed toward one of the cloaked figures with all her might, no sooner had she reached it then she was shot back suddenly. She felt as if she had run into a wall. She looked up and saw the remaining glow of some kind of shield around the figure.

    Others tried to seize the cloaked agents, but were repelled as well. All they could do is watch as their comrades were dragged out.

    "DarkManticore, thunderstrike, and hoochan are eliminated. It is now Day 1. I trust you will entertain me."

    There was a click, and the voice was gone.


    ---------------------------------------------

    Night 1 has ended.

    DarkManticoreX2 is dead.
    thunderstrike687 is dead.
    hoochan is dead.

    It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 7:20 AM Central, Friday, May 16.

    1. dorama (djdorama)
    2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
    3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
    4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
    5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
    6. heavylee (heavyleah)
    7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
    8. argo15 (argo1516)
    9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
    10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
    11. Temote (Sumote)
    12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
    13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
    14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
    15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
    16. travman301 (RBennie362)
    17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
    18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
    19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
    20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
    21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
    22. sullyman2007 (sully5313)
    23. hoochan (twghoochan)
    24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
    Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-16-2008, 06:17 AM.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #92
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      I wish I played more laid back, and hadn't done the things that I have so far because now I have to do this to make sure I don't get bandwaggoned to hell.

      I'm going to come out, and when I do all I can hope for is that there is some kind of guardian, and you will protect me the next night.

      So i am the Spirit. I bring dead people back to life every night starting night 2. My objective is to lynch the wolves.

      I am willing to negotiate with all of the other factions to make this possible, and as you can see I can make everyone's game more obtainable.

      Day1 the priest came out to me because I gave him my role, and vice versa.

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #93
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Trav, I wouldn't simply come out to everybody as Spirit, hoping that there is a guardian in the game, so that they might protect me. You should have waited and simply used your power.

        So tell us who you bring back this upcoming night, ok?
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #94
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Originally posted by GamerShadow
          Trav, I wouldn't simply come out to everybody as Spirit, hoping that there is a guardian in the game, so that they might protect me. You should have waited and simply used your power.

          So tell us who you bring back this upcoming night, ok?
          I didn't want to be lynched. And I was pretty sure that if I hadn't come out I would have been.

          Also, I'm going to bring back thunder N2.

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #95
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I was informed to post this, and I have no qualms over not posting this, so I am :P

            "THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI, WE HAVE VIGI'D KIRTH AND HE FAILED, SO HE IS NOT A VAMPIRE. IF YOU ARE AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER, PLEASE CONTACT KIRTH, HE WILL THEN GIVE US YOUR NAMES AND WE WILL VIGI YOU. IF YOU SURVIVE YOU ARE IN OUR GROUP. I HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ANOTHER ILLUMINATI, AND WE HAVE 4 VIGI'S REMAINING. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE OUT THERE, YOU CAN TRUST KIRTH TO HELP YOU FIND US."


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #96
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              So vampires and the illuminati now.

              ...the beauty of mystery games -_-

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #97
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Oh guys.

                Since this is a mystery game, I am going to assume that everyone has a bounty on their head. So I don't think posting your role is very smart, unless it is part of your plan to get yourself targeted.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #98
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  And trav, if you really are the spirit, good freakin job for getting yourself killed/cursed/ etc..

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #99
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    yeah so maybe i missed something

                    last page: sdfhe trav is a wolf
                    this page: i dont want trav to get mad at me =\

                    when did you become travs puppet?

                    I posted all that before I talked with Trav.

                    Then I talked with Trav. During that convo, Trav repeatedly urged me to retract all of my statements, but I told him no, because nothing he told me proved him innocent, but he kept urging, so I gave him something.

                    That something is what I posted. Throwing around names like "puppet" isn't the best way to go about things, especially when you don't know what's going on, even when I explained it.

                    I told Trav I would do something, so I'm fulfilling my promise although I still do think Trav is incredibly suspicious.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #100
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      p.s. trav, wtf are you doing?

                      If you're really the Spirit, then why would you come out? Unless you know for a fact there's a guardian, trading off not-being-lynched is just going to screw you over in the long run. =\

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #101
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Oh, and what's worse is that if the wolves knew there was a spirit, if they kill you (assuming you're the spirit, they'll know it's gone. -_-

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #102
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          k if trav was really on the human side, he would say he was neutral so he could contact wolves etc

                          aka trav

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #103
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            hey i was lynched night 1 i guess that means people think im a good player :O yayyyy

                            Comment

                            • dorama
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 87

                              #104
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              because of shady past events and basically what pnt said
                              trav
                              also xception is looking shady lately too, but he brought up the whole trav thing, so i'll let him slide.

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #105
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                I don't think we should kill trav yet. If he is really the spirit, then he is a powerful ally on our side. We can also figure it out easily his role. If there is a resurrection tomorrow, we don't kill him, since he's the spirit. If there is not a resurrection, that means he is not the spirit and we lynch him. That's simple as that.

                                Comment

                                Working...