TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #481
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    P.S Night story is up. Assume night ends in 24 hours. I will NOT give up on this game, nor its story.
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #482
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Where is the story?

      Comment

      • emerald000
        the Mathemagician~
        • Nov 2005
        • 1320

        #483
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Why did I chose to stay behind? I want to kill them! You can all die from not having these canisters! I don't care at all! I WANT TO KILL THEM WITH MYSELF!!! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Phew... That was relieving.

        PS: Go see post 450 for the story.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #484
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Originally posted by emerald000
          PS: Go see post 450 for the story.
          Ah, okay thanks.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #485
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            BDN, it's still the best game a lot of us have played! I'm glad you won't give up, and I appreciate it!

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #486
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              freakysnots (7:35:53 PM): yo
              freakysnots (7:35:55 PM): dude
              JONALEON1 (7:36:08 PM): hey
              freakysnots (7:36:16 PM): so yea
              freakysnots (7:36:19 PM): were screwed
              freakysnots (7:36:24 PM): im a lonewolf btw
              JONALEON1 (7:37:37 PM): to be honest, i don't know why hoochan said my name. i'm human...
              freakysnots (7:37:46 PM): lulz
              freakysnots (7:37:49 PM): w/e
              freakysnots (7:38:02 PM): its down to us 3
              freakysnots (7:38:16 PM): don't be stupid and wolf any of us
              freakysnots (7:38:19 PM): or suicide
              freakysnots (7:38:25 PM): we still have a chance
              JONALEON1 (7:39:04 PM): us 3?
              freakysnots (7:39:15 PM): quit bein dumb
              JONALEON1 (7:39:42 PM): i'm being serious. i really have no idea what you're talking about.
              freakysnots (7:40:07 PM): First of all
              freakysnots (7:40:13 PM): if you were human, you would be posting this convo
              freakysnots (7:40:15 PM): second of all
              freakysnots (7:40:16 PM): im ****ing serious
              freakysnots (7:40:19 PM): im lonewolf

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #487
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                My interpretation of this is as follows:

                1 - Freaky doesn't usually act lik ethat... anymore. It wouldn't exaclty surprise me if he was.

                2 - Xplay is a better wolf than we thought, lmao.

                3 - I am insanely sexy to a point that I can blind some people.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #488
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  hi i'm acting suspicious as ****
                  yeah we noticed

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #489
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    My interpretation of this is as follows:

                    1 - Freaky doesn't usually act lik ethat... anymore. It wouldn't exaclty surprise me if he was.

                    2 - Xplay is a better wolf than we thought, lmao.

                    3 - I am insanely sexy to a point that I can blind some people.
                    Rzr, please don't stir up unnecessary ****.

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #490
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      ps how have i not died yet lmfao

                      Rzr, if you're going to make a ridiculous claim like "one of the people who admitted to being a wolf isn't actually a wolf", back it up. As it stands, it sounds like you're babbling nonsense. I can't comprehend why you'd attempt to guard their identity when they're either dead or going to be dead tomorrow.

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #491
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Tokzic, shut up. I don't care what you have to say, you should seriously be banned for all the flaming you do. Nobody wants to put up with it.

                        Trav, why? I'm just passing a message along that I was asked to pass along by Xplay. It's not unnecessary, it's information, therefore it's important. If more hard-core evidence is presented than we go with that evidence. As it stands, there's claims on several roles left-and-right. I believe everyone should have a fair say, that way we don't follow a wolfs belief's into human loss, or just screw up entirely.

                        Tokzic (in regards to your most recent post), I have the evidence, it's in my inbox. I can PM it to you if you do so wish. I have no objections, again, I'm just passing along a message.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • travman301
                          #swagdog
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2641

                          #492
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Originally posted by rzr

                          Trav, why? I'm just passing a message along that I was asked to pass along by Xplay.
                          Originally posted by rzr

                          a message along that I was asked to pass along by Xplay.
                          Originally posted by rzr

                          I was asked to pass along by Xplay.
                          Originally posted by rzr

                          by Xplay.
                          Rzr, xplay is a wolf. Don't you see what is fundamentally wrong with that??

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #493
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            I just don't understand how we know that. There's so many actual wolf claims going around... so weird. Well, I put it out there, I'll just do whatever you guys want me to from here.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #494
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              I just don't understand how we know that. There's so many actual wolf claims going around... so weird. Well, I put it out there, I'll just do whatever you guys want me to from here.
                              There's not multiple wolf claims going around.

                              There's this: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=389

                              And there's xplay scrambling to save himself.

                              And freaky, who was just stupid. XD

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #495
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Ok, so I looked at it. I've been trying to find it so that I could compare it. Well, I believe you about atz. And Xception. However, what's the proof that the others are really wolves? I actually seem to be able to recall a game where I was a wolf and when I was busted blamed it on Xplay too, getting a free human kill after death. How do we know that's not happening here?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...