TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #241
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    I read the message rzr...its like he used the thesaurus for every single word typed lol (not that that is a bad thing...).


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • emerald000
      the Mathemagician~
      • Nov 2005
      • 1320

      #242
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      After talking with Binary, I decide to change my vote to Makilaz.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #243
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
        I read the message rzr...its like he used the thesaurus for every single word typed lol (not that that is a bad thing...).
        We should all make ours "I am unable to reply to you at this particular time for the sole reason that I am competing in a rapidly popularly growing test of my skills defined with the acronym of TWG'.

        @ emerald: can you message me on AIM because I can't seem to find Bynary but I want to hear about this.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #244
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Originally posted by emerald000
          After talking with Binary, I decide to change my vote to Makilaz.
          Is that a safety? I've got one already if it is. =/

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #245
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I never said it was.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #246
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              mak is apparently a cursed human... so i dont' see the point in wasting a lynch on him anyways...

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #247
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                So is meno and xplay evidently.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #248
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  trav because he refuses to let me see his convo with thunder, and he also is acting really really weird

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #249
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Well, I'm not quite sure who is a wolf right now, so even though the evidence is minor, I'm voting for Isosceles.


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #250
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Voting bynary after talking about the situation with argo.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #251
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Changing vote off of bynary. Has anyone actually talked to him? Perhaps I'm a sucker, but he is very good to us. Can help a lot. Now, who doesn't have a safety?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #252
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          I don't know who's playing but in light of Bynary's near-to insta, I'm temporarily changing my vote to mak I know you have votes, so this is a clean safety. I just need to fine a person without a safety.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #253
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            The way I see it, no one wants to kill trav, and bynary took all of the heat for no reason.

                            I however want to kill trav due to obvious reasons.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #254
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              I'm all for keeping Trav alive, for obvious reasons, but he also has failed completely to explain why he or his priest-correspondence decided to tell the other his own real role without knowing the other's role.

                              To point out the obvious, that's extremely suspicious.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #255
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                What obvious reasons would you want to kill the alleged Spirit for?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...