TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #166
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Why kill trav, when the wolves probably want him dead anyway?

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #167
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Originally posted by argo15
      Why kill trav, when the wolves probably want him dead anyway?
      Because there's the possibility he's working for the wolf faction. If he's actually the spirit, which I highly doubt, then the wolves would want him dead. I don't think this is the case, though.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #168
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        rzr has replaced Sullyman2007. Day continues as normal.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #169
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          Because there's the possibility he's working for the wolf faction. If he's actually the spirit, which I highly doubt, then the wolves would want him dead. I don't think this is the case, though.
          If he is a spirit, i don't think the game would allow him to work for wolves, like emerald said, and will probably be wolfed. If he is lying, we will know after night 2.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #170
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            rzr has replaced Sullyman2007. Day continues as normal.
            Brilliant Dynamite Neon is my all time greatest hero, I love you!

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #171
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Ok, I read my role and stuff. Not very interesting. I've come out to one person who told my role to someone else (><) I'll read the thread now and decide what to do. PM me people, and add my AIM.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #172
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Still very un-decided...

                safety on ynary Fission

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #173
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  + B

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #174
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Voting Trav for reasons I've already explained in my previous posts. If you really are the spirit, then you screwed yourself over.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #175
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Why would you safety on someone with a vote already.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #176
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        Voting Trav for reasons I've already explained in my previous posts. If you really are the spirit, then you screwed yourself over.
                        No, I'm sorry this is stupid.

                        If you even have the slightest thought that I might be spirit you shouldn't vote for me.

                        This is something I CANT FAKE.

                        Wait a day and then lynch me if you still find just cause.

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #177
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          It makes a lot of sense to wait and see what happens...if it ends up that Trav lied about spirit and isn't able to raise then an extra day won't hurt him. I don't see why people want to get rid of him.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • LifeVirus7
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 113

                            #178
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Sorry people, not really in the mood to think about this too much. Have an important final coming up, so I don't feel like thinking too much about this until it's over. Once Saturday has passed, I'll have more time to think about the game.

                            Im giving Trav the benefit of the doubt to have him show his proof Day 2. But, I think we should also debate on who Trav should revive. We don't know what restrictions (if any) he has on reviving, and letting the people choose tonight's person might show if he has any drawbacks/problems.

                            Safety on Makilaz. Don't need/want a phantom.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #179
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              tokzic because he seems so against trav. After reading the whole thread, I don't see why everyone is so suspicious of trav, and why it is such a bad idea to let him live past d1. I say we keep him alive to see if he is the spirit. If thunder is not resurrected, then we kill trav. If the wolves kill trav, then we don't have to. Simple as that, I don't see why we all need to lynch him today. And, sorry for the inactivity, I sent my computer away two days ago, so I haven't been on the net much. Sorry.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #180
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                I'm going to vote for mak because he is giving me wierd vibes and it would be incredibly stupid to lynch me.

                                Comment

                                Working...