TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #271
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    ninjaed

    Also, why wouldn't you say that earlier.

    This reeks of bull****.

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #272
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Well, I didn't say it earlier because people would simply assume it was a desperate attempt to not get lynched. I wouldn't say it is, but then again the ramifications of me dying so early on the game could be severe later on.

      Besides, I'm not stupid enough to lie about something like this. People know when you are lying; I seered Manti and gave his role, that is my proof that I'm not s*itting you.
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #273
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Okay, hold the thoughts on Bynary until tomorrow, guys. Trav needs to die, now.

        I talked to him on AIM about his choice for revival. I told him that if he proved his role, I'd not vote him anymore, and asked him if he'd revive someone besides Thunder. In short, his answer was "hell ****ing no". He was absolutely deadset on thunder and would not come anywhere near considering anyone else.

        On top of anything else, I refuse to believe he's human anymore. His defense for his insane attachment on thunder was this - "how do I know you're not a faction who needs him dead?" Easy - because if I knew who he was, then he'd have to be on my side. If he was on my side, I would want him alive, not dead, you twit.

        The other thing is this - what if it has to be Thunder that is revived Night 2 because the spirit role is ENTIRELY FABRICATED? What if Thunder's going to be revived no matter what? That's the only reason I can imagine he'd be so psycho about reviving Thunder. After all, for all we know, they're just three shmoes who are obviously targets of people who act at night, and probably against us.

        I don't like the idea of thunder being revived. I don't like how much he's reading the thread like he's expecting it. And I'm betting there's something more than trav's letting on going on here.

        For the love of God kill Trav unless he agrees to revive random dudes or dudes who are certified blues.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #274
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          aim conversation for people who like reading aim conversations to inspect suspicious activity

          RBennie362: hello tokzic
          InfernoBlueFlame: hey look who it is
          RBennie362:
          RBennie362: you wanted to talk to me?
          InfernoBlueFlame: Yeah.
          RBennie362: also, i have a question for you
          RBennie362: but you first
          InfernoBlueFlame: What the **** was with you coming out in the topic as Spirit.
          RBennie362: because i would have gotten bandwaggoned to hell if i didnt
          InfernoBlueFlame: That makes absolutely no sense.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Nobody was voting you before you came out as Spirit.
          RBennie362: there were a lot of jTWG'ers that were going to
          RBennie362: i didnt feel safe
          InfernoBlueFlame: In fact, the first thing you did in the topic was come out as Spirit.
          RBennie362: and i figured that if i waited until i was almost lynched to come out
          RBennie362: it would look like i made it up
          RBennie362: or something like taht
          RBennie362: that*
          InfernoBlueFlame: Don't you think making yourself a wolf target is a little more risky than people lynching you for no reason?
          RBennie362: well i am counting on a guardian somewhere guarding me
          RBennie362: there are probably multiple guardians
          InfernoBlueFlame: There are obviously going to be lots of blue roles.
          RBennie362: So i figured this would be the best option
          InfernoBlueFlame: There was no reason for you to come out in the topic, especially seeing as the Guardian(s) have plenty of people to guard.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Your role is one that should be done in private.
          RBennie362: I agree, but I made bad tactical mistakes early on
          RBennie362: put myself on the radar
          RBennie362: it was stupid
          RBennie362: ok, i have a question for toy now
          InfernoBlueFlame: Shoot.
          RBennie362: you*
          RBennie362: wierd typo
          RBennie362: did you talk to either manti or hoochan
          InfernoBlueFlame: I have literally talked to no one this game lmao
          InfernoBlueFlame: Why?
          RBennie362: because then im sticking with thunder as my first revival
          InfernoBlueFlame: Actually I was just about to ask you this.
          InfernoBlueFlame: I just posted this, but I want a direct answer:
          RBennie362: ?
          InfernoBlueFlame: "Here's what I propose: Trav, if you don't want to be lynched, pick someone besides Thunderstrike to revive. If you're a spirit, revive wolfings of our decision, not yours."
          RBennie362: I will definately confer with you guys
          RBennie362: but for this one
          InfernoBlueFlame: No.
          InfernoBlueFlame: okay here's the rest of my post so you see my reasoning
          RBennie362: it doesnt make sense for me to go for hooch or manti
          InfernoBlueFlame: What I'm saying is that there is a very real possibility that a non-human faction has a Spirit. This is a mystery game, remember? If vampires or god knows what else has a Spirit, we would be making a mistake to ignore the very very VERY ****ing suspicious way Trav's been acting. Furthermore, what if he knows the roles of his teammates and Thunderstrike's actually his ally? Do we really want to wait until he actually revives him to find out?
          RBennie362: i read that post
          RBennie362: and if you really think about it
          InfernoBlueFlame: Then why are you sticking with Thunderstrike.
          RBennie362: if there was a spirit in any faction that were also masons
          RBennie362: the role would be super over powered
          RBennie362: the wolves or vampires wouldnt have it
          RBennie362: its a broken role
          InfernoBlueFlame: So why do you care about Thunderstrike then?
          RBennie362: because i honestly dont believe he is wolf for one
          InfernoBlueFlame: Revive hoochan, it shouldn't make a difference.
          RBennie362: and I also think he could help me with my objective
          InfernoBlueFlame: lmfao dude they were wolfings
          RBennie362: what?
          RBennie362: all 3?
          InfernoBlueFlame: You have no insight on who any of them are, but you can know for sure that they are enemies of people who act at night.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Or else they would not die.
          RBennie362: oh you are saying that wolves wouldnt wolf a wolf
          RBennie362: if that sentence makes sense...
          InfernoBlueFlame: Thus, it should make absolutely no difference who you revive, and you shouldn't be so dead-set on Thunderstrike.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Not necessarily wolfings.
          InfernoBlueFlame: We have no ****ing clue, it's a mystery game.
          InfernoBlueFlame: But I don't think a vigi's going to act night ****ing one, so I'm pretty sure they're people on our side.
          InfernoBlueFlame: so again
          RBennie362: I am looking out for my objective first and foremost
          InfernoBlueFlame: revive, say, hoochan, and i will not lynch you
          RBennie362: i need to lynch all of the wolves
          InfernoBlueFlame: Or vote for you, I should say
          RBennie362: and thunder can strengthen my alliance
          InfernoBlueFlame: Why.
          InfernoBlueFlame: You know nothing about him.
          RBennie362: so says you
          InfernoBlueFlame: Don't bull**** me.
          InfernoBlueFlame: You're a ****ing spirit, or else you know someone who's a spirit.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Don't pretend you know roles of the first night's deaths.
          RBennie362: im not a seer if thats what you are implying
          InfernoBlueFlame: I'm not implying anything.
          RBennie362: i trust him
          RBennie362: and when i am proven spirit
          RBennie362: you guys should generally trust my judgements
          InfernoBlueFlame: The fact that you are determined to revive him is proof to me that you're not looking out for humans.
          RBennie362: i have no more proof that hoochan or manti are human
          RBennie362: so its makes no difference
          RBennie362: besides
          InfernoBlueFlame: Exactly.
          RBennie362: at this point
          RBennie362: everyone is expecting me to rev thunder
          InfernoBlueFlame: It makes no difference, so stop being so attached to Thunder.
          InfernoBlueFlame: You're the one who brought up Thunder in the first place, it's your call.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Unless this spirit role is fake.
          InfernoBlueFlame: In fact.
          InfernoBlueFlame: What if Thunder revives Night 2 no matter what?
          InfernoBlueFlame: And you're not a spirit at all?
          RBennie362: i know what you are pulling
          RBennie362: but i get a rev everynight
          RBennie362: theres a reason you dont want thunder alive
          RBennie362: im not sure what it is
          RBennie362: but you seem very opposed to it
          InfernoBlueFlame: I don't want Thunder alive because you're completely ****ing attached to making him alive and no one else.
          InfernoBlueFlame: If you were human, it wouldn't matter who you revived.
          RBennie362: thats not true
          RBennie362: if you were in my posistion
          RBennie362: and thought one person leaned closer to human than wolf
          RBennie362: when you spoke to them
          RBennie362: and have no idea about the other people
          InfernoBlueFlame: The fact that you want specifically Thunder and no one else is ludicrous, and combined with the way you're acting, you should be looking to stay alive as long as possible to revive as many humans as possible.
          RBennie362: who would you choose?
          InfernoBlueFlame: How about stay alive and revive as many humans instead of stay steadfast on some dude over two other dudes.
          RBennie362: Listen I dont care if your faction is against his
          RBennie362: or whatever else
          RBennie362: im just going to do what my objective told me
          RBennie362: and i will make the personal decisions to carry that out
          InfernoBlueFlame: If your objective is to kill the wolves, then stop acting so ****ing sketchy.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Stop acting like your decision of who to revive matters when it's just a Humans + 1 decision.
          RBennie362: the only thing im doing is leaning towards thunder
          RBennie362: thats it
          InfernoBlueFlame: That's funny, you seem entirely opposed to reviving anyone else.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Why would I want thunder to stay dead.
          RBennie362: I have no idea
          InfernoBlueFlame: If I knew who he was, he'd obviously be on my side, and thus I'd want him alive, not dead.
          RBennie362: If there is another "spirit" obviously revive someone else, so it is clear. Hopefully travman is speaking the truth.
          InfernoBlueFlame: I don't care which of the other two you revive. Pick one.
          RBennie362: I dont want to deal with things like this
          RBennie362: jTWG'ers use things like that to base votes off of
          InfernoBlueFlame: give me a break
          InfernoBlueFlame: This is a lot more suspicious than switching your choice.
          RBennie362: thats your opinion
          InfernoBlueFlame: Staying psychotically set on reviving thunder is a lot more suspicious than switching your choice to prove your power.
          RBennie362: What faction do you even claim to be from?
          RBennie362: Im just curious
          InfernoBlueFlame: I'm human.
          RBennie362: thats not what our group is called though
          InfernoBlueFlame: oh whatever it is hold on let me check my pm
          RBennie362: ok
          InfernoBlueFlame: The Innocent Flock whatever.
          RBennie362: well, if your objective is the exact same as mine
          RBennie362: i just want a little benefit of the doubt
          RBennie362: thats all im asking
          InfernoBlueFlame: There is no benefit of the doubt in TWG, sweetie.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Prove your role or go choke.
          RBennie362: Will do day 2
          InfernoBlueFlame: Reviving the guy you've wanted to revive all along isn't proving your role.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Answering a curveball is proving your role.
          RBennie362: then you can see it day 3, and 4
          RBennie362: etc etc
          InfernoBlueFlame: Not good enough.
          InfernoBlueFlame: Doing my best to get you voted off, brb.
          RBennie362: k
          RBennie362: gl

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #275
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            No one are confirmed blues/greens at this point.

            I didn't say ONE WORD to either manti or hooch.

            Besides, you seemingly believe bynary so much. Bynary claims that he seered manti as a vampire seer. You stated earlier in the thread that the vampires need to kill the humans to win the game.

            That's wierd because in our convo you said you didn't care who i revived as long as it wasn't thunder.

            Now why would someone who is claiming to be on the side of the humans, and trusts bynary want to revive someone who wants to kill the humans???

            Hmm, mabye there's something you aren't telling us about your ardent reasons against me rev'ing Thunder?

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #276
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Originally posted by travman301
              Besides, you seemingly believe bynary so much. Bynary claims that he seered manti as a vampire seer. You stated earlier in the thread that the vampires need to kill the humans to win the game.
              No, I said I seered him as a vampire, not a vampire seer. Quit lying to save your skin. You know that if I'm not knocked out you will be.


              Originally posted by travman301
              Now why would someone who is claiming to be on the side of the humans, and trusts bynary want to revive someone who wants to kill the humans???
              Vampires are neutral. They are not hostile towards humans.
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #277
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by travman301
                No one are confirmed blues/greens at this point.

                I didn't say ONE WORD to either manti or hooch.

                Besides, you seemingly believe bynary so much. Bynary claims that he seered manti as a vampire seer. You stated earlier in the thread that the vampires need to kill the humans to win the game.

                That's wierd because in our convo you said you didn't care who i revived as long as it wasn't thunder.

                Now why would someone who is claiming to be on the side of the humans, and trusts bynary want to revive someone who wants to kill the humans???

                Hmm, mabye there's something you aren't telling us about your ardent reasons against me rev'ing Thunder?
                I didn't even see you guys talk about Bynary during that whole conversation.

                You're very good at sidestepping Trav, but not good enough.

                I agree completely with what Tokzic suggested.

                Revive who the majority decides, not your own choice. Otherwise, reviving who you say you're going to revive doesn't prove your faction at all.

                Bottom Line: Revive Hoochan or Manti.





                Oh, also, why are you so wholeheartedly for reviving thunder? It seems suspicious to me that you're telling Tokzic that you think thunder's a human, but you completely refuse to share your conversations.

                c&p your convo with thunder, and then your claim of believing thunder as human will have much more weight.

                for now, I'm changing my vote because you're acting suspicious as hell, and I'm not sure I believe you're part of the Human Faction.

                Trav.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #278
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  I've been having the understanding that the vampires' objective is just to simply stay alive. Which would explain the absurd amount of bandwagon votes.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #279
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Bynary - 8/11 - Meno, argo, trav, pnt, dorama, heavy, atzuelo, Temote
                    Trav - 5/11 - Bynary, Tokzic, GamerShadow, Freaky, Xception704
                    Makilaz - 3/11 - Lifevirus, emerald, rzr
                    Isosceles - 2/11 - xplayfan, DrKirth
                    Freaky - 1/11 - Makilaz
                    Kirth - 1/11 - Kekeb
                    xplayfan - 1/11 - Isosceles
                    Gamershadow - 1/11 - RZR

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #280
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Also, the Spirit role would make the most sense on the side of the Vampires, would it not? Vampires sole objective is to stay alive.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #281
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        whoops

                        Bynary - 8/11 - Meno, argo, trav, pnt, dorama, heavy, atzuelo, Temote
                        Trav - 5/11 - Bynary, Tokzic, GamerShadow, Freaky, Xception704
                        Makilaz - 2/11 - Lifevirus, emerald
                        Isosceles - 2/11 - xplayfan, DrKirth
                        Freaky - 1/11 - Makilaz
                        Kirth - 1/11 - Kekeb
                        xplayfan - 1/11 - Isosceles
                        Gamershadow - 1/11 - RZR

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #282
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          bonus conversation

                          thunderstrike687: if you are going to post
                          thunderstrike687: shut up about me reading the thread
                          thunderstrike687: k bye
                          thunderstrike687: i can read all the **** i want thank you very much
                          InfernoBlueFlame: It's part of the game, sorry.
                          thunderstrike687: btw
                          InfernoBlueFlame: also reacting like this supports my point oops
                          thunderstrike687: when i get revived ill make sure you die. youve slipped up at least 4 or 5 times. too bad these dumbasses believe you.
                          InfernoBlueFlame: lmfao
                          thunderstrike687: for the record, i have confirmed evidence that one of those people killed is a wolf
                          InfernoBlueFlame: yeah, i've slipped up, everyone knows i'm green
                          InfernoBlueFlame: aren't you supposed to be dead and not talking
                          thunderstrike687: should be
                          thunderstrike687: ask me if i care
                          thunderstrike687: and ur far from green guy.
                          InfernoBlueFlame: FAR FROM GREEN
                          thunderstrike687: back to being dead.
                          thunderstrike687: lata skata

                          oops rule-breaking

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #283
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            wut da fuk




                            k tired sleep bye

                            Comment

                            • thunderstrike687
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 785

                              #284
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              oops.

                              careface.


                              Originally posted by Adamaja456
                              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                              i love a food

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #285
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                I'm not done reading yet- just woke up, but what Bynary's said is the same thing he's telling me, that's why I changed my vote, like I said, I could just be a sucker.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...