TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #226
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    I'm curious. If Trav is voting me out to save himself and revive Thunder, why is so eager to do so? Is he on the wolf's side, or something? There are far more humans than wolves, so he's either doing it because he's his friend, or because he's a wolf. At least I believe so.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • dorama
      Banned
      • Mar 2008
      • 87

      #227
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      um because he doesn't want to die?

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #228
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
        I'm curious. If Trav is voting me out to save himself and revive Thunder, why is so eager to do so? Is he on the wolf's side, or something? There are far more humans than wolves, so he's either doing it because he's his friend, or because he's a wolf. At least I believe so.
        I'm curious, is that a failed attempt at saving yourself?

        Now I'm not sure if this wasn't thought of, but perhaps the reason 3 people died is because of roles that non-wolves have. I mean, we can't assume that everyone who died is working for the humans, can we?

        If the kills are all human sided, then why would trav revive a non-wolf?

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #229
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          I would tend to say there aren't a lot more humans than wolves necessarily. Think about it like this: We know the game's a mystery game, therefore we know nothing at all. So what do we know about real games? We know there is a key element needed in all games called balance. What else do we know? We know that in a game consisting of 14 or more players, the ratio of wolves to humans is generally 1:4. Where does that leave us? It leaves us with a safe assumption that there are approximately 6 wolves. Now that seems like too many, especially with humans killing humans. Therefore I'd estimate there are about 5 wolves.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • xplayfan
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 752

            #230
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I think if bynary knew that thunder was being sarcastic, he wouldn't have gotten into this mess.

            Originally posted by Isosceles
            I need to think things out i regards to the arguments here
            but for now its just a safety on
            xplayfan
            Right back at you. Safety on Isosceles

            Comment

            • dorama
              Banned
              • Mar 2008
              • 87

              #231
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Um revenge vote much

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #232
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Bynary - 9/11 - Meno, argo, trav, pnt, dorama, emerald, heavy, atzuelo, rzr
                Trav - 3/11 - Bynary, Tokzic, GamerShadow
                Makilaz - 1/11 - Lifevirus
                Heavy - 1/11 - Freaky
                Kekeb - 1/11 - Xception
                Freaky - 1/11 - Makilaz
                Kirth - 1/11 - Kekeb
                xplayfan - 1/11 - Isosceles
                Isosceles - 1/11 - xplayfan

                Left to vote:
                DrKirth, Temote
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #233
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Well, before I was put in I talked to Bynary. He was rather upset about thunder, and did seem remorseful or something. I also wasn't paying attenting at that time, so whatever you guys would like to think is fine by me, I'm just trying to help.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #234
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Originally posted by dorama
                    Um revenge vote much
                    Peanut gallery much? =P
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • dorama
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 87

                      #235
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Originally posted by GamerShadow
                      Peanut gallery much? =P
                      wat?

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #236
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by dorama
                        wat?

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #237
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Well, it's clear I'm going to be lynched. As angry as I am for (most) of you guys all voting for me without a cause, bitching and complaining about it won't do anything.

                          Good game, it was lots of fun while it lasted, and I hope to see you all in future TWGs.

                          I will not post again unless I need to or something changes, like people's votes towards me.
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • dorama
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 87

                            #238
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            O at first i was like charlie brown and then i was like owai-

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #239
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              To add to that, I'll still be on AIM if somebody wants to speak to me.
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #240
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Haha rofl, anyone see BDN's away message!? It cracked me up

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...