TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #151
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    @ X after ninja'd: You'd have to ask him that...I don't know. But I don't see the harm in coming out like that from his point - any one of the factions could use him if they need him.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #152
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      trav - 3/11 - pnt, dorama, tokzic
      bynary - 1/11 - meno
      tokzic - 1/11 - argo
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #153
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
        @ X after ninja'd: You'd have to ask him that...I don't know. But I don't see the harm in coming out like that from his point - any one of the factions could use him if they need him.
        I was talking about why Priest would come out to Trav without knowing Trav's role.


        But you bring up a good point.

        Trav can just as easily be working for the wolves ... can't he?

        Comment

        • DrKirth
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 484

          #154
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          All right, after looking over everything being said, there's three different issues being made against Trav:

          1. He claims that on night 1 the Priest came out to him, and vice versa.

          2. He claims to be the Spirit.

          3. He chooses to resurrect Thunder on night 2.


          1. This statement here is pretty absurd, as everyone has already pointed out. Such a scenario ever occurring is improbable, because of what Tokzic said, as it would require one individual revealing his role to a complete stranger, unaware if he was a wolf or not.

          2. Well, Trav claimed a role that'd be pretty difficult to mimic without actually being the Spirit. In this case, we can just see if Thunder gets resurrected on night 2, and there would be little doubt that Trav is what he claims to be. A Spirit sounds like a pretty powerful role, and I doubt there's more than one of them in this game, if any at all.

          3. Yes, it's unclear as to why Thunder is being resurrected, and he might be a wolf too at that. But, after looking at that chat log between Bynary and Thunder, it's apparent that Thunder was being sarcastic about being a wolf. Also, it'd be strange for a wolf to die Night 1 as well, I would think. It's not clear if Thunder is part of a faction that helps the humans or not, but I think it's safe to assume that he's not a wolf at the least.


          Overall, I suggest keeping Trav alive for the night to attempt his resurrection of Thunder. If it succeeds then he's the Spirit; if not, we lynch him tomorrow. Of course even if he is the Spirit, it still doesn't explain the whole Priest claiming business, and that will have to be dealt with later.


          Be efficient.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #155
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I'm kind of hesitant about leaving him until tomorrow.

            On the one hand, it's only one night we have to wait to find out if he's telling the truth or not. If he is actually the spirit and he does revive who he says he will, that should be proof he's alive, and if not, he's obviously lying and needs to be lynched Day 2.

            But on the other - what if he DOES revive, but he's in a different faction? For all we know the Vampires know each other and need all Humans dead to win, and trav's a spirit, but he's on their team. If that happens, we're making a very large mistake not lynching him now. So unless you can justify yourself on AIM, trav, my vote's staying put.

            Also the Illuminati sound like they're essentially on the Humans' team. The Vampires sound like they're essentially on the Wolves' team. I'm guessing they each have little tiny extra conditions they need to win.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #156
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              *proof he's not lying

              not "proof he's alive"

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #157
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                LoganT1993 (7:49:41 PM):Dude? LoganT1993 (7:49:53 PM):Are you there? LoganT1993 (7:49:59 PM):>.> Sumote (7:50:56 PM):Yeah, I'm here. x_x LoganT1993 (7:51:03 PM):lol, hey. Sumote (7:51:06 PM):Just trying to find a safe platform before responding. XD LoganT1993 (7:51:10 PM):rofl. LoganT1993 (7:52:46 PM):Go on. :P Sumote (7:52:53 PM):? LoganT1993 (7:53:04 PM):About TWG. What do you think so far? Sumote (7:53:23 PM):I think i'm going to try and figure out what Trav's talking about. LoganT1993 (7:53:30 PM):Hew's lying. LoganT1993 (7:53:32 PM):He's* LoganT1993 (7:53:43 PM):I dunno if you're human, but even if not, he's still a risk. Sumote (7:56:15 PM):" Also, keep in mind that least one of the cursed persons is going to be someone you oppose in this game." What do you make of this line? Sumote (7:56:30 PM):Because it sounds to me like Trav has contact with a wolf. =/ LoganT1993 (7:56:43 PM):Well...he does. LoganT1993 (7:57:03 PM):He's directly tied to Thunder, who openly admitted to being a wolf after violently threatening me after my convo with Trav. LoganT1993 (7:57:18 PM):That he'd kill me if I posted the convo. Sumote (7:58:10 PM):wait, thunder threatened to kill you if you posted your convo with trav? LoganT1993 (7:58:19 PM):Yeah, because that convo will damn him completely. Sumote (7:58:24 PM):pm me the convo, so that if you die, I'll post it for you. =/ LoganT1993 (7:58:26 PM):I have kit sorted though. LoganT1993 (7:58:29 PM):Alright. LoganT1993 (7:58:39 PM):I'll send it after..but... LoganT1993 (7:58:46 PM):I have it all sorted out. LoganT1993 (7:58:50 PM):I'll sedn it though. LoganT1993 (7:58:58 PM):He hates me, I had to block him because he flamed me a lot. LoganT1993 (7:59:06 PM):He'll probably kill me anyways, so I'll send it. Sumote (7:59:13 PM):Yeah, that sounds like what I've seen from thunder in other games. <_<

                I don't seem to have the ability to seperate this out by lines, sorry. This entire conversation occured last night before I went to sleep.

                Anyway, Bynary, after reading your convo with both Trav (the one you pmed me) and the one you posted with thunder, it's really obvious that their both messing with you. >_> There's nothing in Trav's convo that'll damn anyone to being a wolf.

                Give me a sec and I'll post the other one (it had to be split between 3 pms because of size).

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #158
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  RBennie362 (1:50:07 PM): you
                  RBennie362 (1:50:12 PM): you can help me
                  LoganT1993 (1:50:16 PM): Uh, who are you?
                  RBennie362 (1:50:21 PM): travman301
                  RBennie362 (1:50:23 PM):
                  LoganT1993 (1:50:27 PM): Sorry, sup.
                  RBennie362 (1:50:33 PM): its ok
                  RBennie362 (1:50:40 PM): i need you got TWG buisness
                  LoganT1993 (1:50:44 PM): Hmm?
                  RBennie362 (1:51:05 PM): k i really want to allign with the wolves
                  RBennie362 (1:51:11 PM): and i think you are probably one of them
                  RBennie362 (1:51:18 PM): i am an independent character
                  LoganT1993 (1:51:19 PM): Why, did you get a switchable role?
                  RBennie362 (1:51:26 PM): and i can lend you my vote
                  RBennie362 (1:51:28 PM): and whatnot
                  RBennie362 (1:51:31 PM): in return
                  RBennie362 (1:51:36 PM): for you not wolfing me
                  RBennie362 (1:51:44 PM): because i need to stay alive until the end of the game
                  LoganT1993 (1:51:50 PM): Vote for what?
                  RBennie362 (1:51:55 PM): for lynchings
                  LoganT1993 (1:52:05 PM): Why would I want to be lynched?
                  RBennie362 (1:52:16 PM): not for you
                  RBennie362 (1:52:20 PM): for who the wolves want me to lynch
                  RBennie362 (1:52:26 PM): plus
                  RBennie362 (1:52:34 PM): i have ass loads of info already
                  LoganT1993 (1:52:42 PM): Where did you get it?
                  RBennie362 (1:52:47 PM): does that matter?
                  LoganT1993 (1:52:56 PM): It does. You're very suspicious.
                  RBennie362 (1:53:08 PM): i will give you my info
                  LoganT1993 (1:53:10 PM): And I have no reason to trust you.
                  LoganT1993 (1:53:12 PM): Go on.
                  RBennie362 (1:53:21 PM): but im not doing it unless you will agree to protect me
                  RBennie362 (1:53:23 PM): and not to wolf me
                  LoganT1993 (1:53:39 PM): And what makes you think I even can?
                  RBennie362 (1:53:50 PM): you control the wolfings do you not?
                  LoganT1993 (1:53:57 PM): Err, no.
                  RBennie362 (1:54:02 PM): then what do you do?
                  LoganT1993 (1:54:10 PM): That's for you to find out.
                  RBennie362 (1:54:16 PM): blah
                  RBennie362 (1:54:20 PM): if you arent a wolf i dont care
                  RBennie362 (1:54:32 PM): illuminati ******
                  RBennie362 (1:54:36 PM): lmao
                  RBennie362 (1:54:40 PM): i told you i knew stuff
                  LoganT1993 (1:54:47 PM): Rofl, first you think I'm a wolf then Illimnati?
                  LoganT1993 (1:54:53 PM): illumnati*
                  RBennie362 (1:54:55 PM): i never thought you were a wolf
                  LoganT1993 (1:55:01 PM): Read up.
                  RBennie362 (1:55:05 PM): that was a mind game my friend
                  LoganT1993 (1:55:09 PM): I know
                  RBennie362 (1:55:18 PM): besides temote already told me
                  LoganT1993 (1:55:19 PM): And I'm not going to fall so easily.
                  LoganT1993 (1:55:25 PM): Told you what?
                  RBennie362 (1:55:25 PM): ninja'ed
                  RBennie362 (1:55:32 PM): about your faction
                  LoganT1993 (1:55:41 PM): And how would he know? You don't.
                  RBennie362 (1:55:41 PM): you should tell him not to give away things so easily
                  LoganT1993 (1:56:33 PM): Rofl, this is funny. You might be trying to play me, but you've said nothing that has any basis in truth.
                  LoganT1993 (1:56:53 PM): You should try a little harder, I'm not dumb.
                  RBennie362 (1:57:22 PM): i <3 you
                  LoganT1993 (1:57:27 PM): >.>
                  RBennie362 (1:57:38 PM): lets be friennds this game
                  LoganT1993 (1:57:46 PM): Why? You're already against me.
                  RBennie362 (1:57:59 PM): naw
                  LoganT1993 (1:58:10 PM): And if you are indeed a hostile faction like I surmise, that'd be traitorous.
                  LoganT1993 (1:58:21 PM): So...wait and see. :P
                  RBennie362 (1:58:22 PM): not hostile
                  RBennie362 (1:58:27 PM): independent
                  RBennie362 (1:58:29 PM): neutral
                  LoganT1993 (1:58:36 PM): Because I don't know what faction you are, but I strongly suspect it.
                  RBennie362 (1:58:41 PM): i get wet in every pool sort of speak
                  LoganT1993 (1:58:51 PM): As in role probing?
                  RBennie362 (1:58:56 PM): lol lets have vampire babies
                  LoganT1993 (1:59:04 PM): Now vampire? xD
                  RBennie362 (1:59:09 PM): youre all of the roles
                  LoganT1993 (1:59:11 PM): Three roles you've accused me of dude.
                  RBennie362 (1:59:16 PM): naw
                  RBennie362 (1:59:22 PM): i really know you are human
                  LoganT1993 (1:59:23 PM): Wolf, Illumnati, and vampire.
                  RBennie362 (1:59:25 PM): for srs
                  LoganT1993 (1:59:37 PM): But who tells you any info, false or true?
                  RBennie362 (1:59:44 PM): i cant tell you that
                  LoganT1993 (1:59:52 PM): Exactly why I don't trust you, lol.
                  RBennie362 (2:00:20 PM): you are silly
                  RBennie362 (2:00:27 PM): thats why you are a blue
                  RBennie362 (2:00:35 PM): silly as a blue person
                  LoganT1993 (2:00:37 PM): Well if you are a neutral, seer, whatever, I still want to know.
                  RBennie362 (2:00:45 PM): like the blue man group
                  LoganT1993 (2:00:47 PM): As to where you get any info.
                  RBennie362 (2:00:50 PM): the are silly
                  LoganT1993 (2:00:54 PM): They're cool.
                  RBennie362 (2:01:02 PM): and silly
                  LoganT1993 (2:01:05 PM): Don't be hatin' on the BMG.
                  RBennie362 (2:01:09 PM): ive seen them
                  RBennie362 (2:01:10 PM): it was good
                  RBennie362 (2:01:11 PM): and silly
                  RBennie362 (2:01:17 PM): and full of toilet paper
                  RBennie362 (2:01:28 PM): thats why i know you are really a wolf
                  LoganT1993 (2:01:29 PM): They improvise many things with common objects.
                  LoganT1993 (2:01:37 PM): A wolf? Make up your mind.
                  RBennie362 (2:01:42 PM): lmfao
                  LoganT1993 (2:01:43 PM): I'm ither blue, green, or red.
                  RBennie362 (2:01:47 PM): not true
                  LoganT1993 (2:01:50 PM): And you've said I'm all three.
                  RBennie362 (2:01:54 PM): theres lots of colors
                  LoganT1993 (2:01:59 PM): I know.
                  LoganT1993 (2:02:01 PM): However.
                  LoganT1993 (2:02:08 PM): I can't be a wolf, human, and seer all at once.
                  LoganT1993 (2:02:22 PM): Make up your mind.
                  RBennie362 (2:02:34 PM): you could be a white miller
                  LoganT1993 (2:02:51 PM): But you've said I'm a human and wolf. Now I COULD be a miller?
                  LoganT1993 (2:03:10 PM): Dude, you have absolutely no idea as to what you're talking about, lol.
                  LoganT1993 (2:03:22 PM): You're trying to get info out of me, I know it.
                  LoganT1993 (2:03:30 PM): And them switch to the team I'm against.
                  RBennie362 (2:03:40 PM): i really know who you are
                  RBennie362 (2:03:42 PM): dont lie
                  LoganT1993 (2:03:44 PM): I don't trust you man, I'm not saying anything else lest something slips.
                  RBennie362 (2:03:46 PM): you are the piolet
                  RBennie362 (2:04:32 PM): amirite
                  LoganT1993 (2:04:47 PM): So now you're asking me if I'm right.
                  RBennie362 (2:05:00 PM): no you are the piolet
                  LoganT1993 (2:05:08 PM): 4 roles... >.>
                  LoganT1993 (2:05:47 PM): No 5.
                  LoganT1993 (2:05:58 PM): This is so going out where everybody can see.
                  RBennie362 (2:06:15 PM): you are a cursed monk
                  RBennie362 (2:06:17 PM): for srs
                  RBennie362 (2:06:18 PM): i know
                  LoganT1993 (2:06:25 PM): lmfao.
                  RBennie362 (2:06:27 PM): i talked to the other monks
                  LoganT1993 (2:06:32 PM): Orly?
                  LoganT1993 (2:06:40 PM): I don't believe you.
                  RBennie362 (2:06:43 PM): and they are like
                  RBennie362 (2:06:56 PM): you are our leader wolf monk
                  LoganT1993 (2:06:59 PM): You've accused me of being more roles than is possible.
                  RBennie362 (2:07:02 PM): lol wut
                  LoganT1993 (2:07:12 PM): Miller, wolf, curesed monk, Illumnati, seer, human.
                  LoganT1993 (2:07:15 PM): cursed*
                  LoganT1993 (2:07:35 PM): Make up you're mind dude.
                  LoganT1993 (2:07:46 PM): And if you think I'm lying, re-read the whole conversation
                  RBennie362 (2:08:37 PM): lol, im sorry
                  RBennie362 (2:08:41 PM): im mega ****ing with you
                  RBennie362 (2:08:50 PM): i havent slept for a long time
                  LoganT1993 (2:08:52 PM): I can tell. Finally you admit it.
                  LoganT1993 (2:08:55 PM): Why?
                  RBennie362 (2:08:58 PM): its the lack of sleeps fault
                  LoganT1993 (2:09:13 PM): Go to bed.
                  LoganT1993 (2:09:18 PM): How long haven't you slept?
                  RBennie362 (2:11:31 PM): like 24 hours
                  RBennie362 (2:11:34 PM): sokay though
                  RBennie362 (2:11:35 PM): sokay
                  LoganT1993 (2:11:58 PM): Not sokay.
                  LoganT1993 (2:12:04 PM): You're a danger to everybody dude.
                  LoganT1993 (2:12:07 PM): Sleep or no.
                  RBennie362 (2:12:11 PM): how so?
                  LoganT1993 (2:12:21 PM): I went without sleep twice as long as you and I never f*cked up like you did.
                  LoganT1993 (2:12:51 PM): I had enough sense to not accuse people of SIX roles even when I was deprived of sleep for so long.
                  LoganT1993 (2:13:35 PM): Sleep or lack of it, you pretty much laid a death sentence upon your head. Prepared to be lynched, or whatever.
                  RBennie362 (2:13:39 PM): can the illuminati kill people
                  LoganT1993 (2:13:47 PM): How should I know?
                  RBennie362 (2:13:54 PM): you should post this convo
                  RBennie362 (2:13:55 PM): for the lulz
                  LoganT1993 (2:14:10 PM): I re-read it. We're at night, so there is no reason to post it.
                  LoganT1993 (2:14:16 PM): But at day..
                  RBennie362 (2:14:18 PM): you are silly
                  LoganT1993 (2:14:25 PM): Well anyways, I'ma end this convo, enouh has been said.
                  LoganT1993 (2:14:31 PM): And go to bed, lol.
                  LoganT1993 (2:14:40 PM): enough*
                  RBennie362 (2:19:47 PM): OMG
                  RBennie362 (2:19:54 PM): YOU ARE THE POKEMON MASTER
                  RBennie362 (2:20:05 PM): i ****ing knew it...
                  RBennie362 (2:21:44 PM): your lack of response says all i need to know
                  RBennie362 (2:21:58 PM): Who are you going to catch tonigt????
                  RBennie362 (2:22:00 PM): who who
                  RBennie362 (2:24:02 PM): WHO GODDAMNIT
                  RBennie362 (2:24:05 PM): i will make you a deal
                  LoganT1993 (2:24:15 PM): Fine.
                  LoganT1993 (2:24:40 PM): Go on.
                  RBennie362 (2:24:50 PM): i dont want you to wolf me
                  LoganT1993 (2:24:54 PM): I'm not a wolf.
                  RBennie362 (2:24:59 PM): I MEAN CATCH ME
                  LoganT1993 (2:25:03 PM): The convo being posted would be damning enough.
                  LoganT1993 (2:25:08 PM): Regardless of who I was.
                  RBennie362 (2:25:35 PM): grass is super effective agaisnt two things
                  LoganT1993 (2:26:01 PM): This isn't pokemon related is it? >.>
                  RBennie362 (2:27:01 PM): there is a pokemon master
                  RBennie362 (2:27:02 PM): and its you
                  LoganT1993 (2:27:09 PM): Pokemon master? wtf.
                  LoganT1993 (2:27:15 PM): This is TWG.
                  RBennie362 (2:27:19 PM): so what
                  LoganT1993 (2:27:28 PM): I'm ending this convo dude. It's pointless now.
                  RBennie362 (2:27:31 PM): you can use your powers for good right?
                  RBennie362 (2:31:25 PM): yeah?
                  LoganT1993 (2:31:38 PM): I told you I'm ending the convo.
                  RBennie362 (2:31:56 PM):
                  RBennie362 (2:32:04 PM): we can talk for srs later right
                  LoganT1993 (2:32:24 PM): Fine.
                  RBennie362 (2:36:46 PM): brb later
                  RBennie362 (2:36:54 PM): get a gengar somehow
                  LoganT1993 (2:37:00 PM): ...
                  RBennie362 (2:37:07 PM): tits a bad ass ghost pokemon

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #159
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Oh, I guess I just have to not hit preview and it'll work. =/

                    Comment

                    • DrKirth
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 484

                      #160
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Well, if that's the case, then maybe the Illuminati members could put a vigi on Trav and see if he lives through it, just like they ended up doing with me. If he doesn't end up dying then he's not a vampire. Also, as earlier mentioned, it would be pretty unbalanced to have a wolf Spirit, so he could be ruled out as being a wolf too. The only question left would be if there's another faction that obstructs the humans from succeeding.


                      Be efficient.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #161
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        In the case that we do keep Trav alive, who do we lynch?

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #162
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Originally posted by Xception704
                          In the case that we do keep Trav alive, who do we lynch?
                          Last post for the night since I'm starting to get tired.

                          Don't be in such a dang rush to try and find someone to lynch, we still have over 24 hours to figure something out. x_x

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #163
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Originally posted by DrKirth
                            Well, if that's the case, then maybe the Illuminati members could put a vigi on Trav and see if he lives through it, just like they ended up doing with me. If he doesn't end up dying then he's not a vampire. Also, as earlier mentioned, it would be pretty unbalanced to have a wolf Spirit, so he could be ruled out as being a wolf too. The only question left would be if there's another faction that obstructs the humans from succeeding.
                            Remember how the Illuminati only have five vigis?

                            Remember how there are other people potentially in line for a vigi who actually need to join the side that aren't acting suspicious as hell?

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #164
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              k guys there's 24 people in this game. If there's a spirit, there's bound to be a gravekeeper/something of the like too. So even if he is human and the spirit, and tries to resurrect thunder, the gravekeeper obviously knows it and will guard thunder

                              Comment

                              • dorama
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 87

                                #165
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                If i may specify that i thought it was TRAV being shady IMO. not xcept

                                Comment

                                Working...