TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #181
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Btw,

    trav: 4/11
    tokzic: 2/11
    mak: 3/11

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #182
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      ps, does anyone know an online thing I can use to talk to you, because I can't put aim on this computer...

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #183
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        heavy for safety while I play cnc as well as think about all of this

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #184
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          whoops correction

          trav: 4/11
          mak: 2/11
          tokzic: 2/11
          bynary: 1/11

          And @ heavy : http://www.meebo.com/

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #185
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            guys, I really encourage you not to vote trav out. I don't want to look like I am working with him at all. But to me from reading over the thread, it seems like some people are trying to take advantage of the situation and get him killed off.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #186
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              I don't know what to think. My vote is open so who ever wants to sway me into a direction, just message me. Also, heavy, try ebuddy.com it's better than trav's because you don't need an account.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #187
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by heavylee
                guys, I really encourage you not to vote trav out. I don't want to look like I am working with him at all. But to me from reading over the thread, it seems like some people are trying to take advantage of the situation and get him killed off.
                It's not that anyone's trying to get him killed off.

                He's just played the role, if he is Spirit, badly, and in my opinion, he tends to pull BS a lot just to confuse people or to be in the spotlight or to take advantage of noob's unexperience.

                Also, RZR and LifeVirus7, change your votes. You both voted for someone that already has a safety on them.

                Kekeb for safety.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #188
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Bah. Safety on freaky until I figure out this situation. I still don't trust Trav, but I'd rather not be lynched over it.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #189
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    hmm? can we get someone to re-tally the votes? I could have sworn someone already voted Bynary, which would give him 2 votes.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #190
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      I didn't vote o.O if sully did than can I void that vote rather than placing a safety?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #191
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Ok I think I got this right...

                        Trav: 4 - Pnt, Bynary, Dorama, Tokzic
                        Bynary: 2 - Meno, Kekeb
                        Tokzic: 2 - Argo, Heavy
                        Makilaz: 2 - Lifevirus, Trav
                        Heavy: 1 - Freaky
                        Kekeb: 1 - Xception
                        Freaky: 1 - Makilaz

                        8 still left to vote.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #192
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Ok, so according to that neither I nor Sully have voted, so Xception, what's wrong?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #193
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Oh whoops, sorry. Kekeb voted for Bynary, not you. My bad XD.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #194
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              It's ok, still love ya

                              Ok, I should still be on the forums, therefore able to RECIEVE PM'S! But I have other posting business to attend to. I'll be back in a few.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #195
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Originally posted by Xception704
                                Oh whoops, sorry. Kekeb voted for Bynary, not you. My bad XD.
                                I didn't vote, i safety'd.

                                Since apparently he has a vote/safety already, DrKirth for safety.

                                Comment

                                Working...