TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aTzUeLo1191
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 594

    #196
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    People if we want to keep Trav in then someone else needs to go...right now I think a few people are acting kinda fishy, but I will wait to vote.


    Originally posted by omgitznpv
    brb suicide
    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #197
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      alright, voting for bynary since no one seems to want to change their vote, and I don't think Trav should go yet.

      Comment

      • meno_rocks123
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 2324

        #198
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Originally posted by heavylee
        ps, does anyone know an online thing I can use to talk to you, because I can't put aim on this computer...
        If you have gmail, there' a function to use AIM within your browser through gmail.

        Comment

        • argo15
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2006
          • 1863

          #199
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Vote for bynary for 2 reasons, one to save trav, and first person to contact me gets the second reson =P.

          Comment

          • argo15
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2006
            • 1863

            #200
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            bynary*

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #201
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              haha I do have gmail, and I used that before... I forgot all about it.. I like this meebo thing though

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #202
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Meh, I'm going to save my own skin.

                bynary

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #203
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Originally posted by travman301
                  Meh, I'm going to save my own skin.

                  bynary
                  What a great voting reason

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #204
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Originally posted by Kekeb
                    What a great voting reason
                    Tis' the truth.

                    Besides, I can prove everything I said within a day for you wonderful people.

                    *TWG hugs* [None for the wolves] >:0

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #205
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Believe it or not, I'm actually on AIM. If your name has ONLY lower case letters message me. If not, add me (twgXrzr) and I'll message you. I have a lot to say, but getting a lot of info right now.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #206
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Hold on, why are people bandwagoning their vote on me? There is a lot going against Trav, but I am not condemned/suspected of being a wolf, nor have I proof that I may be one.

                        And Trav, I hate to do it but I'll vote for you as well, until a reasonable resolution can be reached.
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • aTzUeLo1191
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 594

                          #207
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Bynary you already voted for trav.


                          Originally posted by omgitznpv
                          brb suicide
                          JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                          Comment

                          • dorama
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 87

                            #208
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            I can't say i want to vote for bynary because he doesn't look like a wolf. All he looks like is gullible and doesn't know what sarcasm is.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #209
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              bynary because voting trav out is actually a pretty dumb idea. unless he's a role that can kill everybody in one night, i think we can afford to let him live until tomorrow atleast.

                              Comment

                              • dorama
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 87

                                #210
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                i agree that we should wait until tomorrow to see if thunder is revived.
                                bynary fission

                                Comment

                                Working...