TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #61
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    I'm sorry for interjecting, BDN, but I couldn't help but notice not only is there no substitution list, but I'm not even mentioned. Please fix this before I kill myself.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #62
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      I'm sorry, but no.

      Me posting our convo will only lead to wolves or otherwise being able to analyze who I talked to, and eliminate people as the priest.

      So (for now) you will simply need to trust their judgement in coming out to me, and I will act as a temporary bridge between the cursed people and the preist.

      Also, keep in mind that least one of the cursed persons is going to be someone you oppose in this game.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #63
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Originally posted by travman301
        I'm sorry, but no.

        Me posting our convo will only lead to wolves or otherwise being able to analyze who I talked to, and eliminate people as the priest.

        So (for now) you will simply need to trust their judgement in coming out to me, and I will act as a temporary bridge between the cursed people and the preist.

        Also, keep in mind that least one of the cursed persons is going to be someone you oppose in this game.

        bull****.

        just edit out enough so that it doesn't lead us to them.



        What I'm seeing from your posts is "haha I hope some idiot noob is a priest and falls for it despite what others have to say."

        You always pull this **** travman. Play the game on your own wit and intuition for once.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #64
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Okay, I will say this in response to that and leave you to ponder your thoughts.

          This TWG is comprised of varying forces and objectives.

          The lines between wolves, humans, blues, and whatever else you want to think of are completely blurred.

          I was fortunate enough, to locate several people which I could believe with a (pretty high degree of believably) similar set of enemies and goals.

          I will do what I have to in order to further my set goal to lynch the wolves. I know for a fact, that most everyone is going to claim this when they have ulterior motives.

          We've managed to establish a small innocent flock alliance (I'm not just talking about the priest), and I won't compromise that because a small set of people want me to share my notes.

          I bet most of you are working against the cause that the priest and those involved with him are any ways.

          I am going to conclude by saying, I could give a rat's ass if you trust me or not because I have gained trust with people that I needed to.

          If we truly share the same set of objectives it will become clear as this game progresses and I'm converge as trust becomes more prevalent.

          Comment

          • meno_rocks123
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 2324

            #65
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Originally posted by travman301
            I'm sorry, but no.

            Me posting our convo will only lead to wolves or otherwise being able to analyze who I talked to, and eliminate people as the priest.

            So (for now) you will simply need to trust their judgement in coming out to me, and I will act as a temporary bridge between the cursed people and the preist.

            Also, keep in mind that least one of the cursed persons is going to be someone you oppose in this game.
            So according to your logic, there could be a cursed human, wolf, TypeX, and TypeY?
            In that case, we've got a wolf down.

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #66
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Originally posted by Xception704
              You always pull this **** travman. Play the game on your own wit and intuition for once.
              Also, you've never played a real TWG with me, or one in which I wasn't a wolf.

              You don't have the qualifications to make judgements on the way I play this game.

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #67
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                So according to your logic, there could be a cursed human, wolf, TypeX, and TypeY?
                In that case, we've got a wolf down.
                There's one other cursed person who hasn't come out on the thread.

                And yes, a wolf, a human, and the other two factions many of us are aware of.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #68
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  For the love of TWG, no one come out to Trav.

                  If you really have to, then I can't stop you, but think about it.

                  There are 24 people. Let's say it's a mix of veterans and noobs.

                  First of all, a veteran would KNOW not to come out to someone he didn't KNOW (i.e. mason/wolf) was on him team.

                  Second, a noob wouldn't know who to tell, so why trav instead of the other 22 people?



                  I think the claim is bull****, and if someone else was stupid enough to counterclaim him, then they just hurt our chance of winning.

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #69
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Xception704 I haven't asked anyone to come out to me.

                    In fact if you read the post I made this morning, I already what I suggested earlier wasn't the best course of action.

                    Also, even when I did ask for counterclaims, I didn't want the real priest to come to me anyways, I asked for a representative.

                    But that's old new, I already admended that. Start reading what I post, and if you still have a question IM me.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #70
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Oh, and have I told anyone how many holes there are in Travman's argument?

                      Originally posted by travman301
                      I was fortunate enough, to locate several people which I could believe with a (pretty high degree of believably) similar set of enemies and goals.

                      I know this isn't a normal game, but unless Trav is stupid, he's basically:

                      1/ telling everyone he's a mason or a wolf (otherwise, how would he know he could trust these "several people with a (pretty high degree of believab[ility])?"

                      2/ He's a wolf anyway and he's just stating this to draw any noobs with interesting roles into trusting him.

                      3/ He really is retarded for (again) having a "pretty high degree of believab[ility] in SEVERAL people.

                      4/ He has nothing and just wants to liven things up, which although I can't blame him, makes the game incredibly difficult for the humans.




                      And back to point #3, how exactly did you establish this trust with several people?

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #71
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Well you seem to have everything thought out.

                        So how come you didn't think of the fact that the priest CAN'T send anyone as a representative for several reasons:

                        1/ In the case that (s)he doesn't know the roles of anyone else, he doesn't have anyone to trust as his representative, and he risks telling a wolf his role if he does.

                        2/ Expanded from 1/, by sending a representative, you're basically asking for someone who is in the priest's alliance, assuming he has one. That, more bluntly put, is role-digging.

                        3/ Why is it so important that YOU know who the priest is? Sure it'd help to have someone in his alliance, but this early in the game? It just sounds more like a kamikaze move to me. Find priest, tell other wolves, get lynched, die. And I'm sure you could pull some more **** out of your ass (this isn't a slam, because I've done it several times myself =P) to get people to vote to lynch someone else instead of you.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #72
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Okay, 2/ has bad grammar.

                          Originally posted by Xception704
                          2/ Expanded from 1/, by asking for the priest to send a representative, you're basically asking for someone who is in the priest's alliance, assuming he has one. That, more bluntly put, is role-digging.
                          fix'd.

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #73
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            You are ignorant if you don't see what I'm alluding to.

                            There are 2 separate games going on here, and all I'm saying is that you are no more proven than I am so I'm not going out of my way to please you.

                            Instead, I am going to look after my interests in this game and the members of the innocent flock who have the same objectives.

                            You could easily be a vampire or illuminati trying to push information out of me.

                            And on that note, I'm not continuing this argument with you. You seemingly have your mind made up.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #74
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Well, I didn't mean for this to be an argument.

                              I admit, I came off strongly with the whole "'cause he always pulls **** kind of ****," and I'll try to refrain from offensive statements in the future.

                              I'll continue this on AIM nonviolently though.

                              Comment

                              • Bynary Fission
                                Retired One-Hander
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 2437

                                #75
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)
                                Bynary Fission


                                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                                Comment

                                Working...