TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #46
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    exactly. -_-

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #47
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Story's up.

      NOTICE TO EVERYONE: I designed this game to be interesting, but order for that to happen, everyone needs to do their proper part and PARTICIPATE! I will not hesitate to replace you if I think your activity is causing a problem. This is good for Night 1 activity, but a significant portion of the players appear MIA. Hopefully, they will show activity as the game develops. I don't know what's going on on AIM, though, so I might just be being paranoid. Just remember not to neglect the game.

      This Night will end at 2:30 PM CST Tomorrow.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #48
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        ... 2:30 ... ??

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #49
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Robertsona/dorama please stop deleting messages even if they are on the wrong account.

          If you want them to be deleted go through BDN. deleting posts is against game rules.

          @ TWG I probably won't be really active untill friday. It's finals week for me so I'm swamped with studying and final projects. Assuming I'm still alive Friday my activity will pick up. Promise.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #50
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I fell asleep in the afternoon and just woke up.

            Hi guys.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #51
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Just a quick reminder for you new players:

              EDITING/DELETING POSTS IS AGAINST THE RULES. DON'T DO IT, OR YOU WILL BE TWG-BANNED.

              That is all.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #52
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                what do you mean

                EDIT: oh nevermind i get it

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #53
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  okay serious time

                  I find trav's post really odd. "Yeah, someone's claiming to be priest, if you're one you'd better tell me." For one - like it's been said - why in hell would they come out to you? For two - why the hell would counterclaims be an issue? Have you lost track of how many people are playing this game? I'm pretty sure there's going to be duplicates of a lot of roles.

                  If you're blue, please don't be dumb and give your role away. You aren't accomplishing anything except making the wolves' job easier.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #54
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Woah, I just woke up and read my sleep deprived posts and realized what a mess I made.

                    Okay, time to straighten some things out.

                    First of all, I did have a detailed conversation with the priest and we agreed that I would come out for counter claims. However, now that I think about it, its pretty silly because they are going to uncurse someone. If the person is really uncursed, then they are obviously who they say they are.

                    Secondly, I never wanted "another" priest to come to me. My stupid logic yesterday said for the counterclaiming priest to send a representative to me so no one would really know their identities.

                    But like I said, now that I think about it that was really stupid.

                    As for the issue of having two priests, I highly doubt it. The cursed people knew specifically to go "find the priest". That leads me to believe that their isn't another person with that role title.

                    A last point I want to bring up, is I am fairly sure that there is one cursed person from each faction/group. That's basically why I was like "lolololtoomanycursedhumans".

                    Also, on AIM for about the next 4 hours if you want any clairification.

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #55
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Late night. Hurry up BDN we're bored now.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #56
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by argo15
                        Late night. Hurry up BDN we're bored now.
                        Waiting on something?

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #57
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Originally posted by travman301
                          First of all, I did have a detailed conversation with the priest
                          post that conversation please (obviously editing out names)

                          Comment

                          • dorama
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 87

                            #58
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            if he was real hardcore he wouldn't even need to edit out the names

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #59
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Originally posted by dorama
                              if he was real hardcore he wouldn't even need to edit out the names
                              Sarcasm?

                              Comment

                              • dorama
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 87

                                #60
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                yeah i was just kidding lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...