TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1966
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    WHAT IF WE'RE ALL JUST FUCKING WOLVES AND WE'VE BEEN CURSED TO CANNIBALIZE EACH OTHER UNTIL ROUNDBOX HAS HAD ENOUGH LAUGHTER

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #1967
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      HI HAKU I NEED YOUR TINFOILING WISDOM

      I WILL SACRIFICE AS MANY FOREST ANIMALS AS IT TAKES TO BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE

      I WILL PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD THERE IS TO GIVE ME ANYTHING THAT WILL STOP ME FROM GOING INSANE

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #1968
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        WHERE'S THAT FUCKING DOG IMAGE I WANT TO SPAM IT AS I SPIRAL DOWN INTO INSANITY

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #1969
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          i think my stance on sunfan (i did actually go back and reread, but i cannot get over the lazy read on me) and plop (for generally similar reasons, his read on me stinks for reasons i've elucidated many times now)

          I think honestly shadow real talk though, while there's fun to be had flooding thread with a lot of posts that don't have any bearing on game, at this point, you're established as a blue, and there's more here to be gained from just turning it down. i'll admit that it was tougher to catch back up when i was behind when i have to scroll through stuff like that. Especially in this end phase when people aren't available all the time, it kinda isn't nice to have people's thoughts obfuscated behind a lot of double, triple, quad posts that aren't saying anything


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1970
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by YoshL
            i've been keeping up with thread and am like just a little frustrated at not being really able to engage with anything that's been said, mostly because none of the issues that have been brought up against me (i've felt) have been anything to actually have discourse over.

            things like "yoshl was voting tforce d0 and d1" is just, tforce has been the wolfiest in my eyes and has never trended upwards like ever. the constant backing off of him from the rest of the game also feels like there's actual validity to my read. simply saying "yoshl voted" without actually looking at like, why i'm voting and just saying "well wolf yoshl can do this" sucks because like, what am I even able to respond with? "no you're wrong" is about it

            same with "i'm paranoid of yoshl" that sunfan's been throwing, which beyond that he still hasn't established any like actual thing i can engage with. plop's post as well which i flagged also pretty much flags the same kind of stuff, and i tried to respond once but like, didn't feel like it was going to even be cared about by people because there's not much to explain other than "you're thinking about me wrong"
            if it's any consolation I don't think you're on the chopping block today

            if I had to guess it looks like it's gonna be Plop vs. T-Force


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1971
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              yoshl
              I don't think a single person has given you an in-depth read this game
              a lot of us are guilty of being lazy

              you know I can't read you super well, I know that you know this
              do you expect me to deliver an expose on you? like, what are you expecting me to do as town that I'm not doing for you here with my read on you
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #1972
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                if it's any consolation I don't think you're on the chopping block today

                if I had to guess it looks like it's gonna be Plop vs. T-Force
                I think it'd be more consolation if like I could actually know what was wrong to explain, or respond to whatever reads or concerns that people have. Especially when it feels like it's just a random seed of paranoia that someone stuck in thread that somehow sprouted and no-one will throw me any weed killer lmao


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1973
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  i think my stance on sunfan (i did actually go back and reread, but i cannot get over the lazy read on me) and plop (for generally similar reasons, his read on me stinks for reasons i've elucidated many times now)

                  I think honestly shadow real talk though, while there's fun to be had flooding thread with a lot of posts that don't have any bearing on game, at this point, you're established as a blue, and there's more here to be gained from just turning it down. i'll admit that it was tougher to catch back up when i was behind when i have to scroll through stuff like that. Especially in this end phase when people aren't available all the time, it kinda isn't nice to have people's thoughts obfuscated behind a lot of double, triple, quad posts that aren't saying anything
                  FAIR ENOUGH

                  I do want to know though

                  Does Sunfan's paranoia seem genuine or fabricated to you?

                  Is that something Shadefan does as a wolf?

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1974
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    other people feel free to step in because i also don't want to like dictate flow when we have confirms in thread but like

                    beyond "yoshl can play like a town when they're wolf" or "bad vibes even though we're sitting in D2"

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    FAIR ENOUGH
                    I do want to know though
                    Does Sunfan's paranoia seem genuine or fabricated to you?
                    Is that something Shadefan does as a wolf?
                    i don't know whether it's genuine or fabricated. what sucks more is like, he's not even wrong, i'm pretty sure i have the capability of posting similarly the same as town as wolf, or as sunfan says "is in yoshl's wolfrange"

                    the issue is that it feels baseless beyond that.

                    Like a parallel if i can get you to understand what i'm feeling is if someone says to shadow "hey shadow hasn't really rolled wolf much, so i'm paranoid that him playing the same might actually be wolf!".

                    it's possible sure, but like, there's no way to say definitely ever yes or no. and there's not really any way to defend someone trying to push that kind of read, and there's not really much way to engage well


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #1975
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      T-Force you've been here for what feels to be at least a year

                      Any thoughts so far?

                      Wanna talk about your other two reads you got?

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #1976
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        @YoshL fair enough... I guess that's a way of looking at it

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #1977
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Hmmm... Freezin....and T-Force...

                          Both days that Trevor was under fire, Freezin was against the idea of lynching him...

                          Freezin supported lynches that we now know to be town...

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #1978
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            T-Force you've been here for what feels to be at least a year

                            Any thoughts so far?

                            Wanna talk about your other two reads you got?
                            I've had the thread open in a tab while chatting with friends.
                            Sunfan reminds me ogf the game he and I wolfed together where he's taking it very casually and not going super in depth with anything aside from a few nuggets here and there.
                            Thing is, while they can be towny bits, sunfan is more than capable of hiding behind those.

                            Plus, his EOD yesterday was just terrible.


                            YoshL, I hate to say, is just PoE at this point. He's null at best for me because I haven't seen anything that is really wolfy, but at the same time, it just feels like he's just.. there. Lurking.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #1979
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              But I feel like that's way too dumb, if it's true...

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #1980
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Dumb question here:

                                Assuming for a minute we lynch a townie here

                                We have two PRs who can potentially stop a night kill

                                Are we given that chance to keep the game down to 7?

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...