TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1756
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1757
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      im gonna go to bed
      I'll miss a lot of tomorrow, I think, not sure how much exactly
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #1758
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        If there's an active kristoph out there, we'll just have to lynch them today.
        This.

        I'm desperate to see a red flip today

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1759
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          2 wolf slots and 5 choices. 1 of those choices is a roleblocker, 1 is an unblockable kill. 3 are useless.

          There are 5*4 possible wolf setups, and 10 of those have at least a roleblocker OR unblockable kill. So... there's a 50% chance that the wolves don't have any powers left.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #1760
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            i think that makes the 2 (minus mellon i think) consensus read towns are PRs which is great /s

            i think we worry about the nightkill actions later, because that's step 2 - step 1 is voting correctly today. There's setups where we just insta lose from wolf team composition and setups that don't, but that's all moot otherwise.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #1761
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              2 wolf slots and 5 choices. 1 of those choices is a roleblocker, 1 is an unblockable kill. 3 are useless.

              There are 5*4 possible wolf setups, and 10 of those have at least a roleblocker OR unblockable kill. So... there's a 50% chance that the wolves don't have any powers left.
              How optimistic do you feel about those odds being in our favour?

              I feel like Murphy's Law is constantly butt-fucking us with a cactus

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1762
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                I think that's right? Because the vanilla wolf is a fixed role.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #1763
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I think that's right? Because the vanilla wolf is a fixed role.
                  Yeah, I think so.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1764
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    i think that makes the 2 (minus mellon i think) consensus read towns are PRs which is great /s

                    i think we worry about the nightkill actions later, because that's step 2 - step 1 is voting correctly today. There's setups where we just insta lose from wolf team composition and setups that don't, but that's all moot otherwise.
                    yeah, I'm just trying not to think about that right now... lol


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1765
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Are votes locked in this phase?

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1766
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        whatever, I have all the answers I need

                        I just needed to mechanically block the suspicious players from fakeclaiming later on

                        Raeko isn't suspicious

                        T-Force is suspicious, but he was in a KitB on D0 so he already has zero wiggle room to fakeclaim today

                        Freezin technically could fakeclaim later but unlikely

                        There are gonna be no fakeclaims today


                        I honestly think you should have waited to claim Maya, because T-Force dropped this sometime back and it jumped out to me as like a huge really awkward phrasing, but I said nothing in case of blue soft. idk though, hindsight


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1767
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          2. mellonxcollie
                          5. FreezinIce
                          6. YoshL
                          7. fatfuck42
                          8. TWGma
                          10. the sun fan

                          6 players left. Gonna leave Raeko out for now, so pool of 5. 3 wolves left. Our odds of randomly guessing are 60%...

                          Aside from that, all bets are off. Each of the 5 of you have received considerable suspicion from players both living and dead.

                          If your name is not Lewdy or Raeko:

                          List your top 3 wolf picks, ordered. No explanation needed.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1768
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            still TWGma -> sunfan -> fatfuck


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1769
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=834

                              I honestly think you should have waited to claim Maya, because T-Force dropped this sometime back and it jumped out to me as like a huge really awkward phrasing, but I said nothing in case of blue soft. idk though, hindsight
                              I thought about this, but even beyond that, T-Force had no credible fakeclaim he could make after Lewdy did. T-Force has come too close to dying several times to get away with a fakeclaim this phase.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1770
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Freezin
                                yoshl
                                t-force

                                Comment

                                Working...