TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #2176
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    @Lewdy

    Plop used "red truth" as a reference to Umineko, a visual novel he and I both have played. TL;DR any statement written with red text (i.e. red font) is absolutely, 100% true, with no proof needed. Red truth is "word of God" in the series. Which is why it is disappointing if Plop is abusing it to try to get fake town points from me.
    I'm not going to say I'd never abuse it because I'm sure across the infinite number of possible werewolf games we could play, I'm sure there's scenarios in there where I would.

    But I know how much I'd be risking if I abused it here. I think it'd take a long time for you to ever fully trust me in future games. If I'm a wolf here, is winning right here, right now, in this phase, in this game, worth so much to me that I'd sink myself in future games? Hell no.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #2177
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      I'm not going to say I'd never abuse it because I'm sure across the infinite number of possible werewolf games we could play, I'm sure there's scenarios in there where I would.

      But I know how much I'd be risking if I abused it here. I think it'd take a long time for you to ever fully trust me in future games. If I'm a wolf here, is winning right here, right now, in this phase, in this game, worth so much to me that I'd sink myself in future games? Hell no.
      To add: let's say I'm a wolf and you guys lynch me this phase. There would still be plenty of opportunity for my partners to pull out the victory. This isn't final 3. The trade-off of winning in this phase vs sacrificing any credibility I have with you (and I'm sure others too, who would point to this moment as proof of what lengths I'd go to as a wolf when it comes to lying) is just not even close to worth it.

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #2178
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        @Plop

        you aren't seriously considering Raeko as a wolf here... are you?

        I just read that long post up above
        Not here, but it's a possibility now that sunfan's brought up that point about t-force.

        At the very least, I don't think it's impossible...and if it is true, raeko's played a fantastic wolf game.

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #2179
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          That's fine, but wouldn't it be more natural to view it as null instead of towny?
          Not when I had the AC game to go off of. In the absence of that then yes, absolutely. And I guess too other people scumreading her made me want to take a stronger stance, especially when it's d0 (which is more anything goes, I'd say) and I saw a wagon I disagreed with forming.

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #2180
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            The sort of wild claim that Raeko could be wolfing here is nearly on par as you considering that Haku and I were wolf partners way earlier into D0

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #2181
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              The sort of wild claim that Raeko could be wolfing here is nearly on par as you considering that Haku and I were wolf partners way earlier into D0
              Why can't raeko be a wolf in your eyes?

              Comment

              • fatfuck42
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2016
                • 7

                #2182
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Actually, never mind, I really don't want to argue with you or anyone else about it. I'm not worrying about anyone outside of yoshl, freezin, and t-force today.

                Comment

                • TWGma
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 3

                  #2183
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  What were you thinking, out of curiousity
                  Any recent posts of his that he'd made.
                  Like re-reading the thread and just skipping over all of his posts.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Why are you fucking pockets again?
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i like tforce more than you

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #2184
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by fatfuck42
                    Why can't raeko be a wolf in your eyes?
                    I'm going to pull a Xiz here and say "I know her"

                    THANKS XIZ

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #2185
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      This is not the chaos and madness I was hoping for.

                      This is depressing.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2186
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        This is not the chaos and madness I was hoping for.

                        This is depressing.
                        this is probably a good omen
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #2187
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          this is probably a good omen
                          Or a fucking curse

                          It's kinda like Castlevania y'know?

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2188
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Is there anything else we need to go over today? I think we're pretty much in agreement


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #2189
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Is there anything else we need to go over today? I think we're pretty much in agreement
                              I mean...

                              Do you want to entertain Plop's world of wolf Raeko before we kill him?

                              That's pretty much the only thing to go over

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #2190
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                Is there anything else we need to go over today? I think we're pretty much in agreement
                                So you really think I'd use the fake red text here then?

                                Comment

                                Working...