TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWGma
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 3

    #2146
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by fatfuck42
    Again, why would I as a wolf correctly townread so many players when FG brought up to the thread and had it acknowledged by others that one of my wolftells is exactly that?
    This is a WIFOM argument, and you know it, so this shouldn't be read into too much.
    Originally posted by Charu
    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why are you fucking pockets again?
    Originally posted by Celirra
    i like tforce more than you

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2147
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      idk I could see them both being wolf

      last wolf probably yoshl, possibly freezi, least likely sunfan

      that's my take atm
      I don't think it's likely that Plop and T-Force are on a team together. Obviously I'm not like, 100% sure, but I would almost always lynch YoshL next, after Plop flips red. After YoshL and Plop both flip red, I think town will have enough concrete evidence to correctly label the third wolf.

      Basically, my advice (especially to Lewdy) is "don't get distracted, keep yourself grounded, and keep your eyes on the prize." In this case, if you agree that Plop and YoshL are both wolves, that means lynch them in that order, and don't trip yourself up over the third wolf until you are forced to deal with it.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #2148
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        I forgot to read Sunfan's stuff

        I don't think I actually need to anymore, because I feel safer in a world where he's town

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2149
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          Again, why would I as a wolf correctly townread so many players when FG brought up to the thread and had it acknowledged by others that one of my wolftells is exactly that?
          I'm pretty sure your Ulli townread happened before FG ever brought up your scumtell in thread. That's the most damning one FMPOV. It's hard for me to look past.

          It's not like, impossible to have the read you did... but a town of your skill level would have at least acknowledged that it was a WIFOM read and that it could go either way. (This is exactly what YoshL pointed out to you later, and you agreed with him, but you still ultimately kept your unambiguous town read on Ulli despite herself.)


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • TWGma
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 3

            #2150
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            I forgot to read Sunfan's stuff

            I don't think I actually need to anymore, because I feel safer in a world where he's town
            Bruh.
            Originally posted by Charu
            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Why are you fucking pockets again?
            Originally posted by Celirra
            i like tforce more than you

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #2151
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Yeah I'm kinda zoned in on killing Plop today

              it's the only thing that makes any sort of logical sense to me

              As DBP pointed out, every single person has some sort of shade on him, he's not really doing much, his conversations with YoshL are very... lacking? I guess lacking is a good term

              YoshL is next

              this is why I said this

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              I'm not too focused on who I'm lynching today

              My brain is more focused on how I'm going to pull a save out of my ass and keep DBP alive.
              It makes far more sense in my head to kill those two and continue to make an effort to keep DBP alive, so that way when we get to the bridge of having to find the last one we'll be in a better position

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2152
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                roundbox, I dunno if you missed it, but I have a vote on Plop from last night.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  Bruh.
                  If it helps you sleep tonight, I ISO'd him for like two hours and using his voice in my head to be like "would Greg actually display emotion over X?"

                  I know it's very difficult to believe, but Greg is not a soulless monster

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Also, if you're wolfing this game Plop, I'm disappointed that you used the Red Truth to lie about your alignment. If I'm wrong then I'll apologize in post-game.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • TWGma
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 3

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      I know that, but to actively not read current posts is just bad.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Why are you fucking pockets again?
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      i like tforce more than you

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Also, if you're wolfing this game Plop, I'm disappointed that you used the Red Truth to lie about your alignment. If I'm wrong then I'll apologize in post-game.
                        Red truth?

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Originally posted by TWGma
                          I know that, but to actively not read current posts is just bad.
                          I think we're not on the same page here, Trevor

                          What I was saying is that I don't need to ISO him anymore

                          I DO have to look at his current shit, aside from we now know that Greg believes Haku screams in French

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2158
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            hewwo

                            anyway I'm awake and it's not saturday night anymore
                            You had a good intuition about it, but I put 8 hours of straight work into laying out the actual case :P


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #2159
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Ahh. Definitely not on the same page then.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #2160
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by TWGma
                                Ahh. Definitely not on the same page then.
                                What were you thinking, out of curiousity

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...