TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1741
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'm hardclaiming Maya Fey, burger master

    The massclaim gamble completely failed me, because Lewdy was already a townread for me......... so I didn't learn anything from this
    Who did you shoot

    Who did you save

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1742
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      I can see that... This doesn't mean you can't answer my question while you wait for your answers
      For the record, if you're a PR, and the game only has 2 PRs, and you force DBP to claim PR, that loses any leverage I have to bait a fakeclaim.........


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1743
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        I'm hardclaiming Maya Fey, burger master

        The massclaim gamble completely failed me, because Lewdy was already a townread for me......... so I didn't learn anything from this
        Hmmmm....I was almost certain I knew who Maya was, but I can't imagine you'd fakeclaim here either...

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1744
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          I will attempt to claim some cred
          I thought you were Maya when you asked roundbox to buff her because she deserves it
          that was a soft, right?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1745
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            I shot Ulli D0 to resolve the KitB

            I haven't used my save yet


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #1746
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              For the record, if you're a PR, and the game only has 2 PRs, and you force DBP to claim PR, that loses any leverage I have to bait a fakeclaim.........
              I probably shouldn't have dropped that bomb, huh?

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1747
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                I probably shouldn't have dropped that bomb, huh?
                it was fine
                i would've claimed that in your position
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1748
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I shot Ulli D0 to resolve the KitB

                  I haven't used my save yet
                  Hmmm...

                  Is there a dumb way (if we get a wolf today) for both of us to stay alive, I wonder

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1749
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Hmmm...

                    Is there a dumb way (if we get a wolf today) for both of us to stay alive, I wonder
                    with a jailor, it doesn't work with you both saving one another, but you can do some 50/50 stuff where you leave the wolves guessing, assuming they don't have a roleblocker
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1750
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Hmmm...

                      Is there a dumb way (if we get a wolf today) for both of us to stay alive, I wonder
                      nope, your jailkeep will delete my doctor save

                      so basically, I think the proper play is for me to doctor save you and eat the nightkill


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1751
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Besides, at this point in the game, your jailkeep is better used to block wolf kills IMO. (Unless Kristoph)


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #1752
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          nope, your jailkeep will delete my doctor save

                          so basically, I think the proper play is for me to doctor save you and eat the nightkill
                          Unless there's no Roleblocker on the wolf side, and I miraculously manage to block the person sending in the kill

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #1753
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Besides, at this point in the game, your jailkeep is better used to block wolf kills IMO. (Unless Kristoph)
                            Kristoph is something I'm worried about, because we (duh) don't know if he used his special ability yet or not

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #1754
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              If there's an active kristoph out there, we'll just have to lynch them today.

                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #1755
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Easy.

                                Comment

                                Working...