TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2086
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    I read all of DBP's posts
    I had no idea literally everyone else was scumreading plop who has died
    I don't know that this has the level of confidence that DBP seems to be giving it, but I must concede that it is a point against plop to have so many of the dead scumreading him

    I'm a bit confused as to something DBP said about the wolves being
    1) plop
    2) Yoshl
    3) Sunfan/Freezin

    I don't think I should be a candidate for third if he has Yoshl second given that he thinks Yoshl and I can't be together

    I'd like to hear from raeko and Shadow if Shadow can like
    get his shit together enough to think about what to do today

    but I think I'm not going to campaign very hard for Freezin today, and instead worry about that tomorrow if we get there (hopefully we do)

    if the game continues at a normal pace, and we hit a wolf today, people can expect to not be nightkilled if they aren't blue, so I think its somewhat alright for me to be calmer about Freezin today

    he still is absolutely my biggest scumread

    I think I will take Force off of my list entirely, its because he was very upset at the Subaru kill/flip

    I don't really think he's lying about snapping at people IRL over it as a wolf, that seems very unnecessary, and its not even something he's trying to get credit over; no one's even talked about it yet (its why I moved him down in my order initially, but I think I'll put plop on it in his place now)

    as long as raeko is town, I think we might actually have this today, somehow? DBP is right that, while town is vulnerable, wolves are also vulnerable today as well, and can potentially just lose the game slowly starting today.

    raeko, can you specifically elaborate on your feeling on plop?
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #2087
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Well, this is a huge fucking bummer.

      Dap, I asked you to take a look at a world where I'm town, and to take a look at it in good faith. You never did that. Instead, you went through everything with a theory that I'm a wolf and looked for evidence that you could interpret in that light. And of course you found shit that you were happy with. That's the way this game is. At this point you could talk yourself into making almost any combination of players in your scumpile make sense. Like, some of your points seem to boil down to, "If plop is a wolf, he would've done this for this reason, and that makes sense, so it supports him being a wolf" when the inverse ("If plop is town, he would've done this for this reason, and that makes sense, so it supports him being town") is just as true too.

      Like, I don't even know what to say here. You came to the wrong conclusion. Let's talk it out, and I'll try my best to prove my towniness to you, but I really, really want you to keep an open mind about me being town while we do so.

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #2088
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        I'm not a wolf. I promise I'm not. I pinky-promise. I'll even red truth it for you: In the game TWG 198, I, plopadop, rolled Unimportant Witness.

        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #2089
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          I'm trying to think of a way of expressing this point without sounding like an asshole, but it's like...

          I feel like this is one of the better games I've had as far as solving goes. Outside of FFA, I've been right about basically everyone else who's either flipped or claimed. You can say it's wolf TMI, but I'd have to be a pretty fucking stupid wolf to keep on townreading mislynch'd and NK'd players after FG literally pointed it out as something I do as a wolf. Haku even said he'd look into it and keep an eye on it, and if you look at my ISO, you can see that getting haku to townread me was important to me.

          Basically, I've been right this game. You guys can argue against my reasonings, but at the end of the day they brought me to the right place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have the best track record out of anyone else in the game dead or alive

          I get that dap and shadow are PRs, of course, but outside of that, it really frustrates me that you guys want to trust in the reads of a bunch of dead players (who were so wrong on so many of their reads that dap had to bust out the fucking "a broken clock is right twice a day!" defense) and a bunch of alive players who, again, haven't gotten the results that I've gotten.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2090
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Basically, I've been right this game. You guys can argue against my reasonings, but at the end of the day they brought me to the right place. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have the best track record out of anyone else in the game dead or alive
            my townreads yesterday were shadow, DBP, raeko and fg (before the sub) as town

            pending raeko, that seems pretty good thus far
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #2091
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              my townreads yesterday were shadow, DBP, raeko and fg (before the sub) as town

              pending raeko, that seems pretty good thus far
              That's true. You've been pretty on-point this game too.

              Comment

              • TWGma
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 3

                #2092
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                I'm not a wolf. I promise I'm not. I pinky-promise. I'll even red truth it for you: In the game TWG 198, I, plopadop, rolled Unimportant Witness.
                You picked red and not green?
                lol
                Originally posted by Charu
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                Originally posted by Celirra
                i like tforce more than you

                Comment

                • TWGma
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 3

                  #2093
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  DBP, I've read through the entirety of your analysis, and I'm curious why he can't be wolfing with YoshL and Plop. I feel like his interactions with YoshL haven't been many, and what they have been haven't done anything. There's been no building from within them.
                  Sunfan did put out that early vote (or at least sus) saying to give YoshL credit in terms of his wolfing vs. town, but I don't think sunfan has ever once given a solid read on YoshL.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Why are you fucking pockets again?
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i like tforce more than you

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2094
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by TWGma
                    I don't think sunfan has ever once given a solid read on YoshL.
                    he's probably a wolf cuz I think you and I are the towns
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2095
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      like, I'm not good at reading Yoshl, but by the power of POE, I don't have to be
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #2096
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        hi sorry I'm here I've been painting my house all day but my mother has promised me she will leave me tf alone until the next coat is needed

                        anyways time to smoke and read and vibe

                        gotta get some tunes going

                        Comment

                        • TWGma
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 3

                          #2097
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          he's probably a wolf cuz I think you and I are the towns
                          So your wolves are now...
                          Freezin, YoshL, and... Raeko?
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Why are you fucking pockets again?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i like tforce more than you

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #2098
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Laziest fuckin' read ever.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #2099
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by TWGma
                              So your wolves are now...
                              Freezin, YoshL, and... Raeko?
                              Oh. Wait.
                              Duh.
                              Freezin, YoshL, Plop.


                              Doi.
                              Don't mind me.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #2100
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                I retract my post at #2098.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...