TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1771
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by YoshL
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=834

    I honestly think you should have waited to claim Maya, because T-Force dropped this sometime back and it jumped out to me as like a huge really awkward phrasing, but I said nothing in case of blue soft. idk though, hindsight
    YoshL are you referring to Trevor's tidbit about Mr. Hat?

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1772
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by YoshL
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=834

      I honestly think you should have waited to claim Maya, because T-Force dropped this sometime back and it jumped out to me as like a huge really awkward phrasing, but I said nothing in case of blue soft. idk though, hindsight
      As in, T-Force KNOWS there is a Maya in the game, and Lewdy claimed <not-Maya> so even if he softed Trucy, he would know he couldn't fakeclaim Trucy now


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1773
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        I would like to get answers before I start speaking, but I dunno if it's worth it to wait for Freezin, sunfan, and T-Force to all come back and drop their scums


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1774
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          The wolves surely already know this, but this phase will largely be a logic puzzle

          5 people giving 3 wolf reads, let's see how the wolves work together to push a lynch while also hiding their connections from each other


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1775
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Are votes locked in this phase?
            Can you clarify what you mean by this?

            Do you mean we vote once, and we cannot move our vote to anyone else?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1776
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Can you clarify what you mean by this?

              Do you mean we vote once, and we cannot move our vote to anyone else?
              Yup!

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #1777
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                Yup!
                Okay, just making sure

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1778
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  I DO want to clarify something in case one of us did not read the setup

                  It will take exactly 4 votes to instalynch T-Force for this phase, not 5

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1779
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    I DO want to clarify something in case one of us did not read the setup

                    It will take exactly 4 votes to instalynch T-Force for this phase, not 5
                    IGNORE THIS POST. THIS IS FAKE NEWS

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • TWGma
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 3

                      #1780
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      2. mellonxcollie
                      5. FreezinIce
                      6. YoshL
                      7. fatfuck42
                      8. TWGma
                      10. the sun fan

                      6 players left. Gonna leave Raeko out for now, so pool of 5. 3 wolves left. Our odds of randomly guessing are 60%...

                      Aside from that, all bets are off. Each of the 5 of you have received considerable suspicion from players both living and dead.

                      If your name is not Lewdy or Raeko:

                      List your top 3 wolf picks, ordered. No explanation needed.
                      Plop
                      Sunfan
                      YoshL
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Why are you fucking pockets again?
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      i like tforce more than you

                      Comment

                      • TWGma
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 3

                        #1781
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        I'm still pissed that Plop never got enough traction yesterday, and Subaru's flip had me stressed to the point that I snapped on a couple people last night, so that's cool. Sunfan also climbed up based on his flip-flops last night.
                        Plus, as a wolf, Sunfan never busses and as soon as he voted Subaru, that sealed it in my mind that Sunfan and Subaru were never town together.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Why are you fucking pockets again?
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        i like tforce more than you

                        Comment

                        • TWGma
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 3

                          #1782
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Lewdy, is that why you were so hard on Subaru for putting me nback at :-2 as soon as someone unvoted me?
                          You knew I had a hated mod and a 5th vote would've ganked me?
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Why are you fucking pockets again?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i like tforce more than you

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #1783
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            2. mellonxcollie
                            5. FreezinIce
                            6. YoshL
                            7. fatfuck42
                            8. TWGma
                            10. the sun fan

                            6 players left. Gonna leave Raeko out for now, so pool of 5. 3 wolves left. Our odds of randomly guessing are 60%...

                            Aside from that, all bets are off. Each of the 5 of you have received considerable suspicion from players both living and dead.

                            If your name is not Lewdy or Raeko:

                            List your top 3 wolf picks, ordered. No explanation needed.
                            PS. Why is Raeko exempt from this exercise.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #1784
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by TWGma
                              Lewdy, is that why you were so hard on Subaru for putting me nback at :-2 as soon as someone unvoted me?
                              You knew I had a hated mod and a 5th vote would've ganked me?
                              I'm going to ignore this, and wait until you see my night actions.

                              I will then proceed to give you your L for not reading what I did on what night correctly

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #1785
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by TWGma
                                PS. Why is Raeko exempt from this exercise.
                                We're literally never lynching Raeko, ever.

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...