TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1921
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Does this mean that there could be a wolf between Sunfan/YoshL ?

    MAYBE?

    What's interesting here is that if we accept any sort of partnership between these two, we actually have to write off Trevor as town

    The reason for this is obvious: There is no fucking way two partners try to kill their third partner two days in a row

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #1922
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      All I can ask is that you in good faith examine a world where I'm town.
      Please feel free to chime into my descent into absolute madness

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1923
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Interestingly, MYLO is the most vulnerable game state not just for town, but for wolves, too

        They stand to lose everything if they aren't super careful about how they tread this phase.

        I bring this up because the wolves are going to do whatever they can to confuse us this phase, without overextending themselves. There's gonna be some sweet-talk to cover the mistakes they've made in the past, so it's important to not let yourself be swayed or misguided by your wolf leans if you have confidence in what you believe.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • TWGma
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 3

          #1924
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Now my brain needs to ask

          Does Sunfan throw T-Force under the bus if they're wolf partners nearly two times in consecutive phases?
          Shadow, did you play the Nonary Games turbo? I was all but outed as a wolf and he hard defended me the whole time.

          To summarize: no.
          Originally posted by Charu
          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Why are you fucking pockets again?
          Originally posted by Celirra
          i like tforce more than you

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1925
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Is there a partnership between Freezin' and T-Force?

            It's possible, seeing as I don't recall either of them talking to each other very much all game long...

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1926
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by TWGma
              Shadow, did you play the Nonary Games turbo? I was all but outed as a wolf and he hard defended me the whole time.

              To summarize: no.
              He bussed in the AC game, though.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #1927
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by TWGma
                Shadow, did you play the Nonary Games turbo? I was all but outed as a wolf and he hard defended me the whole time.

                To summarize: no.
                I helped Roundbox host that game, if you remember I was the one you guys would be confirming kills with

                Then the wolfchat server died

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1928
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by fatfuck42
                  He bussed in the AC game, though.
                  I mentioned this way early into the game with Trevor actually

                  The consensus there was that Sunfan doesn't bus EXCEPT if his identity is hidden

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1929
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Even though we're in MYLO we're in a decent spot still, because we effectively have 3 cleareds and a 60% shot even if we guess randomly. If we find another town in that pool that takes us to 75%.

                    Current gut: sunfan is town. That leaves Force, YoshL, Freezin, and Plop.

                    I highly doubt Plop and Force are both wolves. So, if Plop flips red, Force is likely clear. That leaves Freezin and YoshL as the remaining wolves unless we decide to reevaluate sunfan later.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1930
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      If the wolfteam is sunfan/raeko/[t-force/yoshl] I'm gonna freak out.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1931
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by fatfuck42
                        He bussed in the AC game, though.
                        As a matter of principle, sunfan doesn't bus. I think he busses when he basically has to, or maybe under anon shenanigans.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #1932
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          It's interesting you bring up Freezin' and YoshL...

                          I seem to recall YoshL interacting to Freezin's stuff....

                          I'll have to go back and see if Freezin interacted with YoshL's stuff

                          My memory seems to think he did not

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #1933
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by fatfuck42
                            He bussed in the AC game, though.
                            I've already said my piece on that, but to re-iterate, I think the anon game allowed some cover for him to get away with it. After all, the point of it is to try and hide who you are.
                            So I don't think that can have credence lent to it.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #1934
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Even though we're in MYLO we're in a decent spot still, because we effectively have 3 cleareds and a 60% shot even if we guess randomly. If we find another town in that pool that takes us to 75%.

                              Current gut: sunfan is town. That leaves Force, YoshL, Freezin, and Plop.

                              I highly doubt Plop and Force are both wolves. So, if Plop flips red, Force is likely clear. That leaves Freezin and YoshL as the remaining wolves unless we decide to reevaluate sunfan later.
                              Why do you feel so strongly about sunfan being town?
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #1935
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                                If the wolfteam is sunfan/raeko/[t-force/yoshl] I'm gonna freak out.
                                I will have a fucking aneurysm if Raeko is wolfing here.

                                I will Manfred Von Karma my face into my desk until I see bone marrow

                                I will cry

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...