TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWGma
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 3

    #1786
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    I'm going to ignore this, and wait until you see my night actions.

    I will then proceed to give you your L for not reading what I did on what night correctly
    I did see your night actions. I forgot we've only had 2 nights.

    So I'm just going to say thanks.
    Originally posted by Charu
    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why are you fucking pockets again?
    Originally posted by Celirra
    i like tforce more than you

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #1787
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by TWGma
      I did see your night actions. I forgot we've only had 2 nights.

      So I'm just going to say thanks.
      L


      Hold on to that, would ya?

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • TWGma
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 3

        #1788
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        We're literally never lynching Raeko, ever.
        Yes. Thank you for your incredible insight.
        I want to know if this is DBP not wanting to clutter up the pool, or if he thinks her reads aren't worth sharing with the class. If she's as town as he, and you, (and me) think she is, why wouldn't her opinion have sway.
        Originally posted by Charu
        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Why are you fucking pockets again?
        Originally posted by Celirra
        i like tforce more than you

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #1789
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by TWGma
          I'm still pissed that Plop never got enough traction yesterday, and Subaru's flip had me stressed to the point that I snapped on a couple people last night, so that's cool. Sunfan also climbed up based on his flip-flops last night.
          Plus, as a wolf, Sunfan never busses and as soon as he voted Subaru, that sealed it in my mind that Sunfan and Subaru were never town together.
          Didn't Greg bus in the Animal Crossing game?

          Or am I going senile?

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • TWGma
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 3

            #1790
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            L


            Hold on to that, would ya?
            Originally posted by Charu
            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Why are you fucking pockets again?
            Originally posted by Celirra
            i like tforce more than you

            Comment

            • TWGma
              FFR Player
              • May 2017
              • 3

              #1791
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Didn't Greg bus in the Animal Crossing game?

              Or am I going senile?
              Anon game I believe allows wiggle room, but I'll go double check to be sure.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
              Why are you fucking pockets again?
              Originally posted by Celirra
              i like tforce more than you

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #1792
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by TWGma
                Yes. Thank you for your incredible insight.
                I want to know if this is DBP not wanting to clutter up the pool, or if he thinks her reads aren't worth sharing with the class. If she's as town as he, and you, (and me) think she is, why wouldn't her opinion have sway.
                This is slowly becoming the most Canadian conversation in this game.

                You are very welcome for my insight, good sir

                I'd guess #1

                I have been wrong all game long, do not trust me with opinions.

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1793
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  You jump down that cliff and pick that fucking L up off the ground

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • TWGma
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 3

                    #1794
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Evidently he did. However.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    you were right
                    I take everything I've ever said about Charu busing in anon games back
                    I feel like I needed to this game
                    And, like I said, I think anon games allows him that freedom.
                    I don't think he would on his actual playing account.

                    Hell, let's look at The Nonary Games turbo where he and I wolfed together.
                    I'm pretty sure he didn't even vote me while I was memeing, and didn't throw a single shred of sus on me when I thunderdomed FFA.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Why are you fucking pockets again?
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    i like tforce more than you

                    Comment

                    • TWGma
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 3

                      #1795
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      You jump down that cliff and pick that fucking L up off the ground
                      Not until you admit you goofed when giving me a hated mod.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Why are you fucking pockets again?
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      i like tforce more than you

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #1796
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by TWGma
                        Not until you admit you goofed when giving me a hated mod.
                        *SHRUG*

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #1797
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          I just spent the last 5 minutes watching a cat sniff raw fish and paw at a fish head. I am feeling productive

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #1798
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Hi Poptart. You're dead and probably screaming bloody murder at me.

                            You're a nice guy

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #1799
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Will also say, I will be visiting my gf tomorrow so there is my slank.
                              I'm extremely tempted to vote Plop here knowing that he can't be wolf-rushed in the rare case I'm wrong on this read.
                              I've just noticed a lot of similarity to my wolf games where he posts a lot, but there's a lot of inner contradictions and devil's advocating within posts to make it look like he's giving reads but is really not sticking to anything except me which has basically just been an OMGUS from the start.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #1800
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                I have also been up since 5 AM and that was 18 hours ago, so I am going to bed.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...