TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWGma
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 3

    #1981
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Yeah.
    Originally posted by Charu
    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why are you fucking pockets again?
    Originally posted by Celirra
    i like tforce more than you

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1982
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]



      Wolf Matrix, based on self-reporting data


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1983
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        if it's any consolation I don't think you're on the chopping block today

        if I had to guess it looks like it's gonna be Plop vs. T-Force
        this might be a lie

        YoshL appears on 100% of the scum pool's scumlists, yet is never the #1 pick

        This gives YoshL very high wolf PR equity


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #1984
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          DBP what on Earth is that?

          Can you explain that to me using small words?

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1985
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            sunfan is generally the most suspicious, and T-Force the least, which is kind of interesting, considering how this game has gone


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1986
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              DBP what on Earth is that?

              Can you explain that to me using small words?
              Sure

              I took each of the "top 3 wolf" lists from the scum pool and organized it into a chart. Each row in the chart represents that person's reads. A "3" is "most wolfy", a "1" is "least wolfy", gray cells are self-reads, green cells are those that didn't appear on that person's list.

              So if you look at Row: YoshL and Column: Force, you see a 3, which means that YoshL has Force as top wolf.

              The freq row indicates how frequently that column appeared on someone else's wolf list (e.g. YoshL appears on every single list except his own)

              The Sum row is a sum of each column's values, to indicate a kind of overall suspicion momentum for each player


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1987
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Don't worry about that too much, it's just a visual way to display the information each player gave earlier

                Next, I'm gonna try to go through the thread and find mutual exclusions (i.e. "who almost certainly cannot be on a team together?")


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1988
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Don't worry about that too much, it's just a visual way to display the information each player gave earlier

                  Next, I'm gonna try to go through the thread and find mutual exclusions (i.e. "who almost certainly cannot be on a team together?")
                  As far as aggregating and interpreting the data goes----

                  Like I said, YoshL appears on every other player's list, but never strongly.

                  Freezin only appears on 50% of the lists, but each time with the strongest suspicion. So, sunfan and Plop both have "Freezin wolf" as a strong conviction.

                  sunfan is generally the most suspected.

                  T-Force is generally the least suspected.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1989
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Actually, gonna do dead people's reads first.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1990
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      this might be a lie
                      YoshL appears on 100% of the scum pool's scumlists, yet is never the #1 pick
                      This gives YoshL very high wolf PR equity
                      or the other world, where (still) the best thing people have is "yoshl PoE"
                      i think the matrix is cool, but also not examining it from a holistic point of view is literally skewing reasoning wrong from what you're saying here.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1991
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        or the other world, where (still) the best thing people have is "yoshl PoE"
                        i think the matrix is cool, but also not examining it from a holistic point of view is literally skewing reasoning wrong from what you're saying here.
                        yeah, it's more useful just as raw data, or in conjunction with other info


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1992
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          About Freezinice:

                          Way earlier in D0 he started a thunderdome between himself and FFA. How characteristic of him is this as either alignment? I can very well interpret this as, "I'm gonna feign machismo/confidence in this read I have so I appear more invested in solving. But I'm never gonna be in danger because I have numbers on my side"

                          In other words, the thunderdome is a performance of a logical gamble when in reality there's no risk--- but it's free town points


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1993
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            The weird (?) thing is that after that thunderdome didn't pan out, he ended up placing his vote on Ulli, even when FFA was still an option for a lynch


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1994
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Some compiled reads of the dead:

                              FFA:

                              active players I don't feel great about:
                              freezin,plop

                              less active players I feel mostly okay toward:
                              yoshl, raeko
                              That's about it. FFA thinks Freezin's read on Sunfan is bullshit:

                              <to freezin:> it's not something I've ever attributed to sunfan and it's not something I've ever seen you attribute to sunfan

                              in fact it most closely reminded me of sunfan's vote and dip on WV in that other game- who was a wolf
                              so ye that's p much it
                              sunfan however refutes FFA's scumread on Freezin, and that seems to appease FFA a bit.

                              FFA doesn't vote this phase, and then dies.

                              Ulli:

                              She calls one of YoshL's D0 posts towny. When forced to pick between T-Force and FFA, she picks FFA, and then dies.

                              Xiz:

                              I want to vote Ull simply because sunfan wont vote ull for just posting roles.
                              DBP will show up 20m before EOD
                              Funny/Force I see as T/W or T/T
                              haku off the table, feels towny
                              raeko super light towny, liked the "yeah i thought the same thing" quote, felt natural
                              YoshL saying "nah this isnt a mindmeld" to sunfan is really towny, so they are off the table

                              don't really care about anyone else
                              Voted for Ulli because he thought about a Ulli/sunfan wolf pairing. We know this isn't true, but might still reflect on sunfan as to how he defended her. Raeko light town, YoshL gets a strong townread based on a single post on D0.

                              For the mistrial EoD, he votes Ulli.

                              By the end of the phase he felt extremely strong that FG/T-Force aren't W/W. He said they might be T/W, but is leaning more towards T/T.

                              Then T-Force wagon started (FG had her vote there first. FG convinced YoshL to vote for T-Force, but FG eventually swapped off. YoshL and Haku stayed.). Xiz was suspicious of the growing momentum on T-Force all of a sudden. But we know that the only person left alive on the T-Force wagon is YoshL. Then Xiz dies.

                              FG:

                              She initially notes raeko town, and sunfan as "ok." This later grows into sunfan becoming a town read. She makes a remark about being unimpressed by Freezin, and that his reads list was "a bunch of nothing."

                              Towards EoD:

                              She votes T-Force, probably for the meme at first. As mentioned above, she sells YoshL on voting for T-Force, making him the second vote on a T-Force wagon.

                              i think we're seeing the same thing

                              but alas t-force, we're basically never on the same team so you know i've gotta do this

                              surprised this is more of a one way thing though. where's the rivalry?
                              FG develops a real scumread on T-Force, worried that T-Force isn't playing along with the game. T-Force responds with something like, "that shitposting only applies for the first 24 hours" (is this even true?) and then things turn serious. This hurts FG's feelings and she moves her vote to Plopadop.

                              The next day, she gets shit over her swap to Plop. Response:

                              plop is always shady to me, but what was really shady here was his insistence on an ffa lynch over the alternatives. i feel like he should've known that wasn't be the best move here

                              the ulli flip gives me more confidence in going after the people who decided to shade both of them early on
                              ^I don't think she ever delivered on this promise, but it's a good idea. We know now that the KitB was T/T and this is useful in the context of a reread.

                              Shadow asks how the fuck to read Plopadop. FG response:

                              wait really? i feel like he's rolled wolf quite a bit in the recent games i've played with him. the biggest thing i've observed from him is he's able to see through some of the bs misreads that people put out, which i guess shows some tmi
                              I'm guessing that a wolf Plop is more likely to make astute defenses of town players because... he knows they're town. This is worth checking out this phase.

                              Then she gets replaced.

                              Subaru:

                              Unfortunately Subaru really doesn't give us a lot, because he decided to ISO his own slot (???). This is the closest thing we have from him (a bit jumbled, from my notes):

                              Top three town so far is

                              1. DBP
                              2. Freezin
                              3. somewhat Haku


                              Top three wolf is

                              1. Plop
                              2. ???
                              3. SOMEWHAT TF.

                              I'm not 100% certain TF could be one, but based on DBP's wall regarding the worlds between FG/TF and TF/Plop, I'm more convinced on the side that Plop could be one. I put "somewhat" for TF because the biggest reason outside of DBP's wall is because I've seen him in very many scumreads on top of that.

                              I left #2 blank because in all honesty I haven't been able to think of three candidates.

                              Haku I'm willing to put townlean for now because although he's had a few kerfuffles, I feel he's trustworthy to me, at least. I'm still keepin that redflip shenanigans you were tryna pull with Shadow a while back in mind, though.

                              I'm trusting DBP because he's one of the few people I saw that proposed stuff outside of the TF/FG combo, despite one of the other combos still including TF.

                              Freezin in all honesty is just a gutread. I don't have very much reasoning behind it. I'm still not

                              Other than that, I'm gonna take Shadow's advice and just chill in the present for now cuz I need to get actual present info.
                              Later on, I think Plop responded with a big wallpost. This wallpost brings Subaru's read on Plop back to null, and he starts to grow more suspicious of YoshL. Then he dies.

                              ---------------------------------

                              Haku's ISO is... gonna have to be its own thing. But you will notice a very consistent trend amongst the dead people: Plop is consistently scum.


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1995
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                FWIW, every single person in this game (besides sunfan) has expressed suspicion of Plopadop and never really changed their minds on him.

                                (I'll have to go back and make sure I'm not wrong about sunfan. But regardless.)

                                Plop is like, 90% wolf here, imo.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...