TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1936
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Actually... Now I'm paranoid, and feel the need to look back at Raeko for some reason

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1937
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      I bused in Animal Crossing because I saw the setup after it was on page 20 or something, and I realized that there were so many players and only 4 wolves, plus a bunch of ways for town/3p to get kp

      I needed to go deep to win that one, and I suspected that Zucker's activity would get them killed eventually (sorry raeko) so I tried to make sure I got the credit

      I rather dislike busing, and I really only do it if I have to.

      To answer the question of "Would Sunfan try to kill T-Force two phases in a row if they're both wolves" the safe answer is generally going to be "no"
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1938
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        I will have a fucking aneurysm if Raeko is wolfing here.

        I will Manfred Von Karma my face into my desk until I see bone marrow

        I will cry
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Actually... Now I'm paranoid, and feel the need to look back at Raeko for some reason
        nice
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1939
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Actually... Now I'm paranoid, and feel the need to look back at Raeko for some reason
          Hey, don't panic or pull a Haku. We don't have to totally solve the game right now. Your time and energy is precious, don't waste it going down rabbit holes for a lynch that's not gonna happen today.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1940
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Okay I feel better looking at her

            I don't kill Raeko ever here

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1941
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              raeko, when you have time I'd also like to see you go back and justify your plop+yoshl reads


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1942
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by TWGma
                Why do you feel so strongly about sunfan being town?
                When I'm at my computer I'll try to justify it. A lot of things don't make a lot of sense if he's a wolf, based on what we know about wagons. IIRC he also had some good towny takes, but I'll have to dig for those.

                (also if I have to lose this game I'd prefer it be to sunfan, lol...)


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1943
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Hold on a minute here...

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1944
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    I would have to re-read this entire game for this

                    But it's not out of the realm of possibility that YoshL/T-Force are a pair

                    I cannot recall a single instance where they have interacted with each other all game long

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1945
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      I would have to re-read this entire game for this

                      But it's not out of the realm of possibility that YoshL/T-Force are a pair

                      I cannot recall a single instance where they have interacted with each other all game long
                      yoshl's talked a fair bit about t-force, and t-force's responded to yoshl at least more than once, if that's what you mean by interactions.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #1946
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by fatfuck42
                        yoshl's talked a fair bit about t-force, and t-force's responded to yoshl at least more than once, if that's what you mean by interactions.
                        Welp.. there goes that

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • TWGma
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 3

                          #1947
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Yeah, if you go back to D0, YoshL puts sus on me and puts the first vote on me, and I talk about his vote afterwards.
                          He also voted me again in D1, as you yourself points out with your points of: sunfan and YoshL have been trying to kill TWGma for 2 days now.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Why are you fucking pockets again?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i like tforce more than you

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #1948
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by TWGma
                            Yeah, if you go back to D0, YoshL puts sus on me and puts the first vote on me, and I talk about his vote afterwards.
                            He also voted me again in D1, as you yourself points out with your points of: sunfan and YoshL have been trying to kill TWGma for 2 days now.
                            Yeah I took a short break and figured that out while I was outside

                            I am slowly going insane

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • fatfuck42
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2016
                              • 7

                              #1949
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Welp.. there goes that
                              I mean, I still think they're wolves together. My only issue is that yoshl left his vote on t-force before he had to leave on d0's EOD, and t-force came pretty close to dying there.

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #1950
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                BUT THAT PAIRS SUNFAN WITH YOSHL WHICH MAKES NO SENSE EITHER

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...