TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1951
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Wait wait wait

    I actually am going insane

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #1952
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Wait wait wait

      I actually am going insane
      You're on the way to reaching enlightenment!

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #1953
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        I mean, I still think they're wolves together. My only issue is that yoshl left his vote on t-force before he had to leave on d0's EOD, and t-force came pretty close to dying there.
        Accidental bussing?

        Or intentions of distancing?

        Those are the only two options in this scenario

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #1954
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE EASIER TO READ

          JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1955
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            You're on the way to reaching enlightenment!
            Do I get to rub the Buddha statue and get three wishes?

            I NEED these three wishes right now

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #1956
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              I just realized I haven't spoken about Freezin' enough here... I have to actually go ISO him

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #1957
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                i've been keeping up with thread and am like just a little frustrated at not being really able to engage with anything that's been said, mostly because none of the issues that have been brought up against me (i've felt) have been anything to actually have discourse over.

                things like "yoshl was voting tforce d0 and d1" is just, tforce has been the wolfiest in my eyes and has never trended upwards like ever. the constant backing off of him from the rest of the game also feels like there's actual validity to my read. simply saying "yoshl voted" without actually looking at like, why i'm voting and just saying "well wolf yoshl can do this" sucks because like, what am I even able to respond with? "no you're wrong" is about it

                same with "i'm paranoid of yoshl" that sunfan's been throwing, which beyond that he still hasn't established any like actual thing i can engage with. plop's post as well which i flagged also pretty much flags the same kind of stuff, and i tried to respond once but like, didn't feel like it was going to even be cared about by people because there's not much to explain other than "you're thinking about me wrong"


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Haku please come back to life. I need a tinfoiling partner

                  Am I tinfoiling?

                  Or am I just going mental?

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    YoshL you've played with T-Force a bunch, yes?

                    Can you point anything out in this game that would match up with his wolf meta?

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      BOY I SURE WISH THIS GAME HAD ITAS

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Nevermind that's a dumb question, I'm not going to bother because the answer will be "WELL MUH TOP WOLF READ, DUH"

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          i mentioned it previously but i don't really care about stock in meta.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            An online ace attorney case maker and generator.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              i mentioned it previously but i don't really care about stock in meta.
                              Okay

                              Tell me about your other two wolf reads, what's got you on them?

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                i'll try and make a post tomorrow morning
                                after that, I won't be posting very much in the day, I might be able to delegate like an hour before EOD, but I might have to swing by in the last 15 minutes or something

                                just as a heads up
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...