TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1846
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]


    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #1847
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Sunfan how are you

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1848
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Sunfan how are you
        I could be better
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1849
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          I was supposed to drive back to Birmingham this weekend but I might not after all, I'm feeling a little bit sick
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1850
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Sunfan how are you
            How are YOU Lewdy??

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #1851
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              How are YOU Lewdy??
              I'm very sleepy, going back to work. Expect more shitposting because I can. Maybe a few Objection.lols

              How are YOU Raeko

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #1852
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I could be better
                It's 2020, I share this feeling

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1853
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  I have stuff to say
                  I'm mostly waiting for DBP
                  What I'll say is that, between DBP and Shadow (if he wants to include Raeko, its fine with me), I will vote where directed
                  I have my own opinions, and will give them, but DBP has something he wants to do, so I'm not going to step on any toes here
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1854
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    if you wanna just talk about our days/years though
                    that's fine with me
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #1855
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      It's so weird not having to make up imaginary conversations with Haku

                      Sunfan how's your cat?

                      Same goes to T-Force

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1856
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Sunfan how's your cat?
                        she's alright
                        she meowed a lot through my mic while I was hosting trivia last night
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #1857
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          she's alright
                          she meowed a lot through my mic while I was hosting trivia last night
                          Cutie, how precious

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #1858
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]


                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #1859
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]


                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1860
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                what do you think of Australia banning hentai, lewdy
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...