TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #2116
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    And about the FFA error, yeah, of course I regret that. But that's one error versus six correct calls.

    Comment

    • fatfuck42
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2016
      • 7

      #2117
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Maybe I should just get liquored up and make YOLO calls and laugh about it while Dead Chat has their assholes clenched

      /SHRUG

      But nah, I very likely want Plop dead today, for pretty much the one good reason that I spotted last night

      Plop might think it's a load of crock, but I'm going with my gut and what Ii saw
      I guarantee you deadchat is slamming their heads against the wall in frustration right now.

      And what's the reason?

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #2118
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        If it's of any consolation, I have done this

        Nothing makes any sense to me if you're town, because that would implicate T-Force as a wolf who I am slowly starting to see as town
        idk I could see them both being wolf

        last wolf probably yoshl, possibly freezi, least likely sunfan

        that's my take atm

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #2119
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by fatfuck42
          And about the FFA error, yeah, of course I regret that. But that's one error versus six correct calls.
          6 correct calls is very good when you know who's green and who isn't :troll:

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #2120
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            And about the FFA error, yeah, of course I regret that. But that's one error versus six correct calls.
            wait six? what six do you mean

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #2121
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              If it's of any consolation, I have done this

              Nothing makes any sense to me if you're town, because that would implicate T-Force as a wolf who I am slowly starting to see as town
              Well then T-force is a wolf!

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #2122
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                idk I could see them both being wolf

                last wolf probably yoshl, possibly freezi, least likely sunfan

                that's my take atm
                This is where my brain is at as well, fwiw

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #2123
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  6 correct calls is very good when you know who's green and who isn't :troll:
                  Again, why would I as a wolf correctly townread so many players when FG brought up to the thread and had it acknowledged by others that one of my wolftells is exactly that?

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #2124
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    wait six? what six do you mean
                    haku, subaru, xiz, ule, shadow, and dap.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #2125
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by fatfuck42
                      Well then T-force is a wolf!

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #2126
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by fatfuck42
                        haku, subaru, xiz, ule, shadow, and dap.
                        Dude... Do you know what's wrong with this list?

                        Come back to me when we agree

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • fatfuck42
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 7

                          #2127
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          This is gonna be such an interesting post-game.

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #2128
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            A big thing nobody's realizing is that I'm literally in the exact same position that Phoenix Wright finds himself in in every single case. It's the pivotal moment, the odds are stacked against him, nobody believes him, and it doesn't seem like there's any hope of proving his client's innocence...but then there's a big dramatic turnaround and everything works out!

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #2129
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              A big thing nobody's realizing is that I'm literally in the exact same position that Phoenix Wright finds himself in in every single case. It's the pivotal moment, the odds are stacked against him, nobody believes him, and it doesn't seem like there's any hope of proving his client's innocence...but then there's a big dramatic turnaround and everything works out!
                              Usually, at least if my memory serves me, Phoenix Wright isn't a murderous psychopath who kills all my friends!

                              Also you've got no evidence except your word, you are not an attorney, there is no pursuit music, and the only thing you have is the potential ability to laugh and say "I TOLD YA SO" if you actually flip green.

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #2130
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                I actually want to wolf read T-Force because I know I've been wrong about everything all game long

                                So if I town read you... maybe this will actually work like some strange ass voodoo magic

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...