TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1831
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    Haku are you okay buddy

    *COFFIN SCREECHING*

    Hmmm so you know the identities of the wolves?

    *coffin nods yes

    Well that makes sense, I guess. You're very dead...

    *coffin noises*

    Yes...Yes I see... We're all going to be in dead chat! HAKU YOU'RE A GENIUS

    *HAPPY COFFIN NOISES*

    Yeah don't worry buddy! Hopefully we pull this out of our ass and we come out with a big, fat W

    Okay we'll talk again Haku

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #1832
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      My sanity is fading

      Send help

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #1833
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        How the fuck do we have 20 guests visiting this?

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1834
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          2. mellonxcollie
          5. FreezinIce
          6. YoshL
          7. fatfuck42
          8. TWGma
          10. the sun fan

          6 players left. Gonna leave Raeko out for now, so pool of 5. 3 wolves left. Our odds of randomly guessing are 60%...

          Aside from that, all bets are off. Each of the 5 of you have received considerable suspicion from players both living and dead.

          If your name is not Lewdy or Raeko:

          List your top 3 wolf picks, ordered. No explanation needed.
          wolfiest
          freezin
          twgma
          yoshl
          least wolfy
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1835
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            sunfan if u read this i wanna know wtf u were thinking with that last min subaru vote
            ok, now you're just howling at me

            I didn't vote Subaru "last minute"

            I was sitting there with Shadow lamenting the fact that no one was voting Subaru. I only moved back once I felt like I had to move my vote in order for it to be relevant

            I swapped back because the wagon finally got traction at the end

            I don't know how you could've missed this
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1836
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              shadow, go throw yourself into your work or something
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1837
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                like, Freezin hasn't really been thinking critically this game
                when he and I had our initial back and forth, he fought me for what felt like an hour, then admitted he hadn't been reading things closely, he was just screeching at me

                that's the same feeling I got here with him asking me about my "last minute" vote on Subaru when it misses so much context

                ---------------------------------------------------

                If its not too late, I'd like to switch Yoshl and TWGma on my wolf list, and put Yoshl in 2nd and TWGma in third. Do whatever you want with it, if you don't want me to do that, then whatever, I just hadn't read all the posts yet.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1838
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Originally posted by TWGma
                  What if sunfan is wanting Subaru gone to cut the dead weight and to keep Plop around due to Plop being the stronger partner. :thonk:
                  I was actually looking for all the times I talked about voting Subaru, but for someone who has claimed that he thought Subaru and I were never together when i voted them, this post sure feels incongruent with that claim
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1839
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    ok, it wasn't as much as I remembered, but it still should've been rather obvious that I was on Subaru well before being the last vote
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1840
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by TWGma
                      Not until you admit you goofed when giving me a hated mod.
                      I'll talk a bit about this; it was a mistake for Shadow to give anyone a hated mod last night, because there is a tremendous downside if he gives it to a town, and no real upside if he gives it to a wolf considering the chances of a KitB are very low

                      loved/hated modifiers fit the flavor of Edgeworth well and all that, they're just a bit finnicky in mafia

                      Shadow is generally right that you want to frontload your abilities, this is just an exception to the rule.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • TWGma
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 3

                        #1841
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        tfw you're shitposting in mylo waiting on the last person to check in before we can even begin discussing things and moving forward

                        why is it even called "mylo"

                        It's "mislynch and lose"

                        Shouldn't that be "milo"? You're literally combining the first two letters of both words. the y shouldn't be there! It's not myslynch! It's MISLYNCH
                        Mislynch, You LOse.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Why are you fucking pockets again?
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        i like tforce more than you

                        Comment

                        • TWGma
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 3

                          #1842
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          still TWGma -> sunfan -> fatfuck
                          Originally posted by fatfuck42
                          Freezin
                          yoshl
                          t-force
                          Originally posted by TWGma
                          Plop
                          Sunfan
                          YoshL
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          sunfan
                          plop
                          yoshil
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          freezin
                          yoshl
                          twgma
                          *

                          *re-arranged due to sunfan's later post.



                          Somehow YoshL has made it onto 4 of these lists despite, what I feel is, minimal sus in the thread. Is everyone just PoEing him into a wolf list?

                          Either way, breakdown:
                          YoshL : 4/5 - Plop, T-Force, Freezin, sunfan
                          sunfan : 3/5 - YoshL, T-Force, Freezin
                          TWGma : 3/5 - YoshL, Plop, sunfan
                          Plop : 3/5 - YoshL, T-Force, Freezin
                          Freezin : 2/5 - Plop, sunfan


                          I guess another exercise here is, aside from themselves, who does everyone feel the other town is based on their list:

                          YoshL : Freezin
                          Plop : sunfan
                          TWGma : Freezin
                          sunfan : Plop
                          Freezin : TWGma



                          This post is more for posterity's sake.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Why are you fucking pockets again?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i like tforce more than you

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #1843
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Good morning everyone

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #1844
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              It's interesting to me that not only do Freezin and I have the same list, but Plop and sunfan's are also the same and in the exact same order.
                              Seeing as DBP wanted it in order, a question then arises to me:
                              For all the grief and belief Plop has that I'm a wolf, why am I the bottom of the 3 and Freezin up top considering I don't think Plop has placed much sus on him at all this game.
                              And why is YoshL as high as he is on Plop's list.

                              Sunfan's kind of makes sense considering his patterns this game, but Plop's are out of left field.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #1845
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by TWGma
                                Mislynch, You LOse.
                                I can't ever have anything nice in life...

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...