TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #1996
    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

    I have to say...

    Fatfuck the Death Bringer isn't exactly the name that strikes fear in the hearts of men

    I'll be incredibly sad if it's just a string of unfortunate events and he just happens to be town

    But I doubt it.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1997
      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

      Worth noting that everybody has just been hilariously wrong about most of the game so far. I had to splice out so many scumreads on Ulli, Haku, Xiz, FG...

      Not gonna let that affect how I view their reads though. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #1998
        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

        If you ISO Haku it gets even funnier

        He has thrown almost every dead townie into wolf worlds

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1999
          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Oh I think I see why I have this disconnect with you Plop in this game.

          Basically, you're asking players questions, but I haven't seen you translate that into concerns or something to bring on the table.

          So, fmpov it looks like you're solving, but we can't see what or why.

          So, the first reflex here is to question if you're even solving something.

          I think the big post should help with that.
          A thing from Haku


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #2000
            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

            I guess I should read that giant Plop post again... There could be some insight and solving tools in there if he's revealed as a wolf

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2001
              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              The only thing I don't like right now is how the majority is cool with a T-Force lynch in the same manner that majority was cool with Ulle/FFA lynch.
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              It's logical, not controversial and everyone is happy.

              If everyone is happy town is losing imo because it means wolves have no reason to care.
              another thing. his logic is valid, but I don't know if the premise "not controversial and everyone is happy" is sound


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2002
                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                What the thread needs to most right now is Yoshl/Freezin.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
                NO..............
                Haku votes sunfan for "making a funny image in wolfchat."

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                here's a post from the most recent mafia game I played in, FG referenced it shortly before she subbed out (FFA, FG and I won it yesterday afternoon)

                some context will be lost here, but it should still suffice as evidence:
                https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threa...1#post-1250147

                (btw that player did get killed the next day and he flipped red which I thought was great)

                I'm an asshole in TWG sometimes. I care more about winning than I should, and this is bad for a couple reasons, I'll make it short. I'm going to try to be funnier sometimes because it'd make me more fun to play with, and doing stuff like what plop does where he made a banner for an official statement from that fake law-firm is the kind of thing I am jealous of, because it looks fun

                so, I had fun making that image. I was sad when no one really responded to it at first, but such is life.

                to actually get to your argument. You're not right on the team of 3. Even if you were, there's almost 0 chance you'd be right for the right reasons. Stop casting a net trying to catch every fish in the ocean.

                If you think I'm scummy for having made that image, go ahead and vote me. But please, stop chasing a world of three on the second day phase without any mechanical information.
                This is a pretty good exchange. I think it puts some distance between Freezin and YoshL. Interestingly, Freezin and YoshL are sunfan's top two wolves according to the Wolf Matrix. Something to keep in mind as we reread sunfan.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #2003
                  Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                  Something I noted in the Plop post....

                  He somehow knows how to solve the unsolvable Haku...

                  and has Sunfan as town

                  and both of them have Freezin' as their top wolf...

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2004
                    Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    it reached the thread
                    if you have the time, I think you owe me a good reason as to why freezin is off the table for today

                    he should have said enough words by now for you to comment
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I actually like Freezin pushing Plop, but I'm rather neutral on his other posts before that point so, you'll be correct to say he's technically still on the table.

                    Freezin, get off the table. Show some manners.
                    Another good exchange between Haku/sunfan. Makes sunfan look kinda good.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2005
                      Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'm not killing plop today
                      he can be a wolf, but his solving has been the best out of anyone's today, I'd say (potentially beaten by DBP)

                      I guess that;s what DBP's early activity was for; he knew he wouldn't be here at EOD so this is what we got
                      This is a minor conflict with my headspace, but I think it follows from his POV that Freezin and YoshL are "bigger fish to fry" in terms of a first wolf lynch. I would be interested to hear what sunfan thinks about Plop -period-, regardless of his lynch order given earlier


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2006
                        Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        maybe im getting too heated here
                        fake as fuck


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2007
                          Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Expecting me to find a turbo is a mistake.
                          Expecting me to go read another game 1 hour 20 min from EoD is also a mistake.


                          We're approaching lolcat territory.

                          I also have crucial evidence.

                          I see exclamation marks.
                          based exclamation mark scumread


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2008
                            Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Both T-Force and FG slot's voting Plop is :thinking:
                            he's right


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2009
                              Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I mean, I was initially associating Plop to both FG and T-Force so, seeing both of them vote him implies that if Plop is a wolf, both T-Force/FG may have been town somewhat or he's getting bussed when there should be more options for wolves.
                              This is where I am, I think


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2010
                                Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I think I'm joining on T-Force again because I'm having a huge disconnect on the Plop voters.
                                Unfortunately, Haku takes the wrong conclusion from this, and because he's confused he defaults back to "Plop is town because both T-Force and FG are voting him."

                                The more likely scenario is that Plop is wolf and both T-Force/FG are town, which makes that wagon pretty pure.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...