TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #706
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I don't even know how to proceed with this.


    InD: No, Xel is trying to hold one of us hostage right now. Been doing it since last phase. His "get reactions out of RB" bit was pretty ill-conceived as I already pointed out and it didn't help town at all.

    Contrast that with Roundbox who throw some useless shit around and popped a star when he got scared and Xel is clearly the scummier of the two.
    Oh no I had some troll fun with the game.

    It's not like it matters. You can't lynch me, and i can block you from night killing me the rest of the game. You are actually wasting time dealing with me.

    And you can't even tell now if I neglected any details so blindly shooting me isn't a smart option either.

    Killing me is awful. Stop wasting time on it. You are stuck with me the rest of the game.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #707
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      I'm trying to twist my mind around a town doing that shit though and it makes my brain fucking melt

      I guess we could revive the "Multiple checks" plan to try and figure this shit out safely
      ​

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #708
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        That said im gonna go over the thread when I get home.

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #709
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          and when everyone gets back messages like "the sky is blue" or "ecinizeerf is (actually) dead" the fuck are you going to say
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #710
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Fuck it I don't know what the fuck to do this shit got goddam broken in a goddam quick hurry
            ​

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #711
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              A fruit basket is placed on top of Ecinizeerf's ashes, from the moon. For the inconvenience.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #712
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Wow
                ​

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  A fruit basket is placed on top of Ecinizeerf's ashes, from the moon. For the inconvenience.
                  at least the moon is nice about it.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    its not towny, but its also not exactly woofy either. i'd say its pretty null. i just think the way he used it was pretty scummy imo.
                    elaborate on why you thought it was scummy
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      elaborate on why you thought it was scummy

                      Pretty much comes down to the timing. You used an item that made the host say something extremely close to EoD. Town is now forced to look at whatever just happened and decide what to do about it while already pressed for time while trying to make a decision on who to lynch. This not only takes the thought away from town trying to lynch someone but also creates more chaos in a time that already is pretty chaotic. The item itself is harmless and therefore doesn't really do anything other than spark discussion. The other main part is that you KNEW it would do nothing. This pretty much means that you would know it would do nothing but cause chaos for town as well.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        Pretty much comes down to the timing. You used an item that made the host say something extremely close to EoD. Town is now forced to look at whatever just happened and decide what to do about it while already pressed for time while trying to make a decision on who to lynch. This not only takes the thought away from town trying to lynch someone but also creates more chaos in a time that already is pretty chaotic. The item itself is harmless and therefore doesn't really do anything other than spark discussion. The other main part is that you KNEW it would do nothing. This pretty much means that you would know it would do nothing but cause chaos for town as well.
                        I was on mobile and Xelnya pulled kind of a trump card on me. I wasn't planning on using it at all but he kinda forced my hand with his master plan.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          I don't even think the use of the Starman is scummy in itself but even I feel that's over-reacting

                          But yeah, on mobile you gotta act fast sometimes. I know that struggle
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            I would have been way more vocal and more diffusing if I was on my desktop, but I didn't really have the luxury of being able to type 130wpm and refresh the page at a decent pace
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              if anything xel is more nightmarish for linking his own fate to mine, I imagine any dreams with a kill attached to them is scummy
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                if anything xel is more nightmarish for linking his own fate to mine, I imagine any dreams with a kill attached to them is scummy
                                fucking right?
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...