TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #781
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    UgH
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #782
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Who has been least forthcoming with their dreams?
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #783
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by roundbox
        Who has been least forthcoming with their dreams?
        I can't immediately recall what yours was and Storn likes to wait super late to explain what he does. He was pretty secretive all of n0



        XEL: Let's set aside what I believe your alignment to be for now. As of right now I don't plan to vote for you anyway.

        You have anything else to add to the game? Any insight or opinions at all?
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #784
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Actually did Lurker say what his dream today was? That PPAP thing was yesterday.
          ​

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #785
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Yeah my connection is going to be vomit levels during EoD so rip me
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #786
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Actually did Lurker say what his dream today was? That PPAP thing was yesterday.
              This is exactly what I was thinking
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #787
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                i sent a message to lar that would say different things depending on his alignment
                that obviously didn't work
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  there is sth i am not mentioning to see if lurker claims it btw, glgl

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    oh nice xpost

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      show me where lar actually posted his n0 dream, his n1 is just plain ludicrous
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        mml iirc you said you got nothing, that still true?

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          lurker were you the one who said their dream got canceled or was that sb else

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            yeah it was you

                            you posted that before mml explicitly said he got nothing

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
                              I got 2 items. I will probably use them because items
                              this is what i meant by waiting to see what lurker said

                              afaik a second item on freez is unaccounted for because one would be a cookie

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                show me where lar actually posted his n0 dream, his n1 is just plain ludicrous
                                I did

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                mml iirc you said you got nothing, that still true?
                                Been true, will be true.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...