TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #661
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Wait

    So nothing happened in the night?
    Originally posted by lurker
    well yeah the new thing in particular is sus as fuck
    Originally posted by storn42
    Considering going I got something that sounds like a "everybody got ____" dream check with the host.
    Originally posted by inDheart
    ok that's worrisome
    so only a few people got an item? I didn't get shit captain
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #662
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by storn42
      Considering going I got something that sounds like a "everybody got ____" dream check with the host.
      Originally posted by roundbox
      so only a few people got an item? I didn't get shit captain
      Yeah sorry I ain't got anything.

      Fine by me.


      Storn I ain't forgot your weakass EoD. You gonna try and win this or not?
      ​

      Comment

      • Ecinizeerf
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 7

        #663
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        I got 2 items. I will probably use them because items

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #664
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Is that what you mean by probably dead earlier? that you intended on using the items despite watching Juckter die because he of item use?

          Would not recommend
          ​

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #665
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Anyhow I'd like our buddy XelNya to try and explain to me just what the fuck he was trying to pull at the end there.

            I'd love to think there was no truth to that note we got but that shit you tried pulling with Roundbox at the end is pretty lol-tier

            Like how did you say Roundbox is a bad lynch and then turn around and try that shit?
            Explain to me why someone who should have a fake (unknown to them) check on me, can say in thread they like me based on my posting. I bounced the way I did due to debating how to go about using the dream I had to try and clear or not clear roundbox, and I had a moment of deciding the initial post was bad.

            I admit I executed that like absolute trash, I was at dinner with my brother who I'd hung out with all day and I was drinking. Not an excuse but there's your reasoning.

            Let me explain my dream in a bit more detail from day 0.

            Roundbox gets a fake red check on me, that he is not supposed to know is fake. This is why I suspect Storn has my dream, because it says in my dream it's a fake check from me myself. I can't pass a fake check if I'm actually that role. But this is also tied to this: If I am lynched at any point during the rest of the game, roundbox dies with me. This is why I was implying targeting me ends very poorly.

            I am genuinely curious why roundbox was acting like he didn't have that check at all. That's where I was going with that EoD. The issue is I am trash and did it in the worst way possible.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #666
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Ok so I have many questions


              First, how the hell is this fake check really going to help town? At best this was a he said/ he said type situation.

              Second, how is tying your life to someone who for all you know is town going to help town? Possibly accelerating the deathcount is the fucking last thing we're trying to do

              Third, You couldn't have brought this up any sooner? I know you where hanging out with your bro but this absolutely had to wait like 10 minutes before EoD? And hell it really looked like you where content to let Roundbox go for the night and then 180'd to change your mind

              Fourth (Dear God a fourth), You're not accounting for him possibly out-right ignoring the check since it's dreamers and anyone could have sent the damn thing.


              This does raise a good question, if Storn has your Dream because of what he did, did InD's actual check really go to him or someone else?

              Also Roundbox I do recall you said you didn't get any such check concerning Xel at EoD. Is that correct? What do you have to say about what XelNya is saying?
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #667
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Man this is some fucked up shit to try and solve

                So basically I need Roundbox, and hopefully Storn and InD, to get in here and try to figure out who has what.

                Because for all I know Storn actually intercepted Xel's dream. Or Xel is lyig out his ass. Or something.....
                ​

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Ok so I have many questions


                  First, how the hell is this fake check really going to help town? At best this was a he said/ he said type situation.

                  The idea was to try and get roundbox to subtly hint that he thought I was scum. Because a town role with a check on a scum role should probably throw the idea out, and with how people value roundbox's opinion, you can see the end goal.

                  Second, how is tying your life to someone who for all you know is town going to help town? Possibly accelerating the deathcount is the fucking last thing we're trying to do

                  It wasn't supposed to you ass. It was a N0 dream and I'm a goddamned troll. If you think I told you all the details... lol

                  Third, You couldn't have brought this up any sooner? I know you where hanging out with your bro but this absolutely had to wait like 10 minutes before EoD? And hell it really looked like you where content to let Roundbox go for the night and then 180'd to change your mind

                  I expected storn to confirm it was mine. He never did.

                  He could confirm it now if he wants, but he really should leave out the last detail I left out.


                  Fourth (Dear God a fourth), You're not accounting for him possibly out-right ignoring the check since it's dreamers and anyone could have sent the damn thing.

                  No shit. Of course he could. But explain why he'd not even consider throwing the idea out, which he did by the way. He agreed that I wasn't that confirmed and that he liked me for my posts. He did slightly imply it was there.

                  This does raise a good question, if Storn has your Dream because of what he did, did InD's actual check really go to him or someone else?

                  Let me put it this way. Storn has a pretty easy way to confirm he has mine if he says he has it but someone doesn't trust him.

                  Also Roundbox I do recall you said you didn't get any such check concerning Xel at EoD. Is that correct? What do you have to say about what XelNya is saying?

                  And now, the concern set's in. Because if roundbox didn't get the check, that means he's not the one tied to my lynch, and I'm happy my misplay didn't result in him being lynched.

                  And that's alarming because I'd picked him on purpose. I hadn't remembered that someone could change the target when I picked mine.
                  ..

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    i got 2 items also

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      did box ever say he didn't have such a red check? because even if he did, it's totally unsolicited on his part and basically the equivalent of the "beware" note we got informationally

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        i agree
                        third

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          i do approve of whoever's idea the tree stump was, because i think that might be what we're seeing here

                          best role 2k17

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            I had round's dream. He dreamed everyone got a "useless" Mario kart item. And I know round got a starmen. If you noticed I voted round because he decided to use his item randomly at EoD knowing that it did nothing but caused chaos.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              I had round's dream. He dreamed everyone got a "useless" Mario kart item. And I know round got a starmen. If you noticed I voted round because he decided to use his item randomly at EoD knowing that it did nothing but caused chaos.
                              probably enough to just roundbox again

                              feel free to insta any time

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Votes from post 644 to post 674
                                Night in 33:18:34

                                ---
                                • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                                • 1 -- roundbox -- inDheart (7)
                                • 6 -- not voting -- Ecinizeerf (3), lurker (4), MixMasterLar (11), roundbox (2), storn42 (2), XelNya (2)

                                Insta is 4


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...