TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #856
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    And I don't make promises. Ever.

    Not that you'd know that.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #857
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      nor does that matter but

      I wanna I told you so later

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #858
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I get a good feeling from Roundbox tho. InD's EoD looked pure and I feel he's town.

        I think it's between Storn and Xel and I really need to re-read Lurker's post and try to figure it out. My brother is still over playing Dynasty Warriors 4 though but I'll make sure to do it before the night's out
        So what you're saying is that me claiming to have given a nightmare hated and a letter, followed by someone claiming to have a letter and then getting insta-ed at L-1 and flipping nightmare makes it likely that I'm the last nightmare.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #859
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by storn42
          So what you're saying is that me claiming to have given a nightmare hated and a letter, followed by someone claiming to have a letter and then getting insta-ed at L-1 and flipping nightmare makes it likely that I'm the last nightmare.
          Side note: he has a point

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #860
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            it's not storn

            duh

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #861
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              although i do agree storn would be a likely target for a kill bc he's basically lock town now

              if he did that as a nightmare it's like borderline game throwing

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #862
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                one thing i wanna figure out is did /anybody/ have /anything/ unusual at all happen to them

                when i made that post last night i seriously mean nothing happened to me that i can tell, i have no PMs about today

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  one thing i wanna figure out is did /anybody/ have /anything/ unusual at all happen to them

                  when i made that post last night i seriously mean nothing happened to me that i can tell, i have no PMs about today
                  i didn't get a pm either so nothing happened to you.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Storn did you steal my dream again?
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Storn did you steal my dream again?
                      no, i commuted.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        no, i commuted.
                        so quite possibly yes actually.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          the fact of the matter is that you are the only player who is even remotely reasonable as storn's partner
                          you are beyond stupid
                          you are beyond useless
                          you are beyond ignorant
                          in the very post that i am quoting you try to suggest that i made an item that does nothing while quoting a post in which i say exactly what it was supposed to do. hint: it wasn't "nothing"
                          what were your dreams, even? have you said anything about them at all?

                          in the unlikely event that it isn't you, it most likely isn't roundbox
                          i think storn posted roundbox's dream in an attempt to "frame" him which indheart is buying into for some inexplicable reason
                          on a ridiculously meta note what roundbox has done fits in with some of the things dreamers, not nightmares, have fiddled around with when we ran this in livetwg
                          there is one rather convoluted scheme in which a storn/roundbox pair makes sense: storn could pretend he read roundbox's dream because of course his partner told him what his dream was, so he could use that to cover whatever his actual dream was (probably sabotaging my dream in some way). then the "ecinizeerf is dead" thing was bundled into either roundbox's cookies or storn's message to me
                          i think this is too convoluted though

                          i'm actually going to swap xel and indheart now. to me the stuff xel has outed doesn't really combine with anything storn has done. the "lynching me kills roundbox" thing is still sus enough to put him above roundbox on the list though

                          meanwhile indheart has also been quite a bit of a dunce, but not on the same level as you. his paranoia levels are off the charts to the point where i think they're completely fake. what the fuck was that reaction to storn outing roundbox's dream? plus he easily could've tied the "ecinizeerf is dead" thing to the message he sent me

                          so my order is now lar >>>>>>>>>>>> indheart > xel >>>> roundbox
                          feel like this is an important post to determining lurker's partner.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by juckter1
                            I dreamed that lurker was a good vote but I was unable to explain why
                            just sayin this is funny.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              i didn't get a pm either so nothing happened to you.
                              ??
                              were you watching me too or something?

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                ??
                                were you watching me too or something?
                                Originally posted by storn42
                                no, i commuted.
                                ..


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...