TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #601
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    I received no such a scum read you dick
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #602
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by Arntonach
      lurker stap plz
      man i'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy
      but for real though he smells funny
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #603
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        This guy thinks I'm pocketing him, r0fl
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #604
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Ok can we get reasons for Roundbox, Lurker and Freezin?

          I'd ask for a reason why I'm there but It smells too much like OMGUS for me to want you to waste time answering that
          Beca7se I have no good reason to not lynch them..


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #605
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Xel is such a fucking bad idea in this situation

            I'm not even saying "never a wolf" just not a good gamble here
            ​

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #606
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Wait what
              Yeah surprise.

              My dream was a two parter

              Roundbox got a fake red check on me and im omitting the rest

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #607
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Originally posted by XelNya
                He should have a fake scum check on me

                Via my dream
                well given it's not something he requested, he might be handling it more carefully

                that also means i picked a hell of a time to rand you for a check as well

                Comment

                • Arntonach
                  Owlbears Rock!
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 2494

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  thanks for bringing this up last minute xel you're a real fighter :V
                  pack of hard stuffs

                  pack of my stuffs

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Ok wait this Xel/Roundbox really should have been said WAY THE FUCK SOONER
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      okay why is everyone talking about their dreams now when it would've been better yesterday?
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        Beca7se I have no good reason to not lynch them..
                        And then there's this mofo right here who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          5 minutes.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            I have no time to get mislynched by such a baby play
                            Fuck off
                            Storm talking about me focusing on Xel could be minor collusion but This is probably tinfoil
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              This guy thinks I'm pocketing him, r0fl
                              no shame in admitting to a pocket

                              that's really what it looks like when you say you like his posting with little else

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                roundbox has used a starman
                                Last edited by YoshL; 01-6-2017, 08:56 PM.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...