TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #901
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    basically my "wait and see" idea is to find out whether those daykill attempts got blocked btw, and if they did i highly believe it's xel

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #902
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Originally posted by inDheart
      well, recall that i roleblocked him and he's claimed to have nothing happen/gotten no results so that checks out

      you and storn have both claimed defensive actions

      if xel is supposed to be the kill then it would have just gone through. i effectively removed his defenses unless he did something earlier in action resolution and the only thing that comes to mind for that is commuting or bus driving yourself
      You're assuming xel was the kill. It honestly makes way more sense to go after me since I am pretty much confirmed town.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #903
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Originally posted by storn42
        You're assuming xel was the kill. It honestly makes way more sense to go after me since I am pretty much confirmed town.
        well you're not dead yet

        commuting at night doesn't necessarily give you day protection unless you're somehow also commuting right now

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #904
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Originally posted by inDheart
          well you're not dead yet

          commuting at night doesn't necessarily give you day protection unless you're somehow also commuting right now
          yes, but it would have to be something that wasn't targeted at me.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #905
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by storn42
            yes, but it would have to be something that wasn't targeted at me.
            and by that i mean they couldn't simply say "storn will die when pancakes are made" because that would target me at night, even if the action takes place during the day. it would have to be something like "i spawn a gun" followed by using it during the day, which im not sure the woofs actually had the foresight to do.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #906
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Originally posted by storn42
              and by that i mean they couldn't simply say "storn will die when pancakes are made" because that would target me at night, even if the action takes place during the day. it would have to be something like "i spawn a gun" followed by using it during the day, which im not sure the woofs actually had the foresight to do.
              meh

              it's a really weird notion and i'm not sure being named is the same as being targeted

              the way the actual NAs we have in this game are phrased, they don't explicitly target - "you can dream something and it might come true!" so that makes me think death can just propagate during the day

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #907
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Uhg im annoyed

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  I'll explain when i get home

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Uhg im annoyed
                    why?


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      basically my "wait and see" idea is to find out whether those daykill attempts got blocked btw, and if they did i highly believe it's xel
                      I've told you all how to kill me, and yet no one tried to.

                      Why?

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        why?
                        I cannot tell if my dream worked or not yet

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I've told you all how to kill me, and yet no one tried to.

                          Why?
                          *spongebob voice*

                          at niiiiiiiight

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            basically my "wait and see" idea is to find out whether those daykill attempts got blocked btw, and if they did i highly believe it's xel
                            Will there be a way to tell he did it in that case?

                            Actually going to be around for awhile btw
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Will there be a way to tell he did it in that case?

                              Actually going to be around for awhile btw
                              not necessarily, if storn's idea about targeting is actually what gets followed in resolving dreams

                              because of his commute it can be ambiguous

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Man looking back It's pretty evident that Lurker was red considering that how aggro he was. At first though I had in it my mind anyone in that one note probably was innocent and let it go as me being to eager to call scum but in hindsight my game is laughably bad.

                                Not done with thread but Lurker's interactions are mostly me and InD.

                                I think I'm getting in a Xel tunnel though


                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                This is a super funny post.

                                It's like you know something you're not supposed to, care to share with the rest of the game?
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Hi dead, I'm Xel. Care to make that reality though?

                                I could help I think.
                                Apart of the same post

                                In context of what was going on this really does similarly aggro like Lurker was being and not like any one else at the time.

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Also forgive me I need to partake in a quick experiment because I need to rule out simplistic lulz.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Shit.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Fuck.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Ass hole
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Bitch
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                cunt
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                One more:

                                This is Xel testing for a trap.

                                He's the first person to think of the possibility of one, and concludes that he's still scared afterwards.

                                Considering that all our deaths have been some sort of triggered traps this looks like possible distancing/breadcrumbing from the idea.

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I keep thinking Charu is in this game.

                                He is not.
                                I don't know if someone even vaguely concerned with solving the game would keep forgetting who's playing like 100+ posts in.

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                We are not in fucking town of salem.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                inDheart
                                loser

                                Two back to the back posts when InD comes up with the Lie Detector idea. Worth nothing is that the only other one who straight up horribly rejected the idea was Lurker


                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Targeting me with anything is a bad idea. A very bad idea.

                                If you got hit with one, I think you ought to just say that.
                                This is his first hint on what he dreamed, post 153.

                                And I still think that's a shitty dream for a town to do n0


                                I don't know man it could be Roundbox or InD but I have serious doubts on those.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...