TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ecinizeerf
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 7

    #646
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    I think I'm dead

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #647
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      ....go on
      ​

      Comment

      • Ecinizeerf
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 7

        #648
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        Not going to say anything else except for I was sabotaged, and I'm going to wait for other people to weigh in on that or say if it happended to them before I elaborate

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #649
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Ok, fair enough I guess. People are being slow with the check in
          ​

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #650
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            Originally posted by Ecinizeerf
            I think I'm dead
            i agree
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #651
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              i think my dream straight up got canceled but i got a new thing
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #652
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Anyhow I'd like our buddy XelNya to try and explain to me just what the fuck he was trying to pull at the end there.

                I'd love to think there was no truth to that note we got but that shit you tried pulling with Roundbox at the end is pretty lol-tier

                Like how did you say Roundbox is a bad lynch and then turn around and try that shit?
                ​

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Oh hey Lurker.

                  A new thing? more items?

                  Would not use them, brohan
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    also full disclosure my fucking flight got pushed back 8 hours total
                    it ended up being so late i can actually post here right now because i haven't gotten on the second leg yet
                    so i'm just gonna be here for a few minutes then i'm just gonna fucen collapse once i get to my apartment
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      A new thing? more items?

                      Would not use them, brohan
                      well yeah the new thing in particular is sus as fuck
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        Dude that's gotta suck about your flight. Sorry to hear

                        Also, all the more reason not to use it? Like we lucked up like hell not having anyone die in the night let's not risk it
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          So I guess I can safely go watch Dragon Ball and check back here later

                          ....for what it's worth, I either got nothing or host forgot to send my PM
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            So I guess I can safely go watch Dragon Ball and check back here later

                            ....for what it's worth, I either got nothing or host forgot to send my PM
                            Considering going I got something that sounds like a "everybody got ____" dream check with the host.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              hi i am pretty inebriated will check in for real tmrw

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                well yeah the new thing in particular is sus as fuck
                                ok that's worrisome

                                Comment

                                Working...